(Nods to 'Saint) Pre Crisis Superman vs Doctor Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

lawest9
Pre crisis Superman was notoriously vulnerable to magic, what chance does he have here?

cdtm
Originally posted by lawest9
Pre crisis Superman was notoriously vulnerable to magic, what chance does he have here?

Glad you asked! thumb up

I'll let Darksaint field this one:

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
https://i.postimg.cc/g0JgXTXm/h-W18c1-Q-d.png

Superman wins.

😖😆

lawest9
I believe that he was powerless at the moment that he did this, show me one when he absorbs magic while he has his regular powers.

Adam Grimes
I believe that he was powerless at the moment that he did this, show me one when he absorbs magic while he has his regular powers. You have to prove first that he was powerless.

Diesldude
I believe that he was powerless at the moment that he did this, show me one when he absorbs magic while he has his regular powers. why does he have to be powerless?

He absorbed Magic because he tried. Pre crises Superman had a new power every issue.

lawest9
Both of you need to read the precious panels that narratives that he was powerless, he had to grab a vine to save him from a fall.

Diesldude
Both of you need to read the precious panels that narratives that he was powerless, he had to grab a vine to save him from a fall. actually you need to re read my post because I never disputed this.

qwertyuiop1998
The point is he tried to absorb magic and succeeded. I dont see any reason to assume he needs to be powerless to absorb magic.
For example I eat when Im hungry but that doesnt mean I cant eat when Im not hungry

One Big Mob
Nods to 'Saint

Superman punches Strange's jaw off

Adam Grimes
Both of you need to read the precious panels that narratives that he was powerless, he had to grab a vine to save him from a fall. Ha, made you look. thumb up

DarkSaint85
Both of you need to read the precious panels that narratives that he was powerless, he had to grab a vine to save him from a fall.

You also need to re-examine the panels.

Superman specifically has the colour blue on his outfit; Cdtm needs to show Superman wearing green when he absorbs magic.

JBL
Lol, Superman has been dropped by magic plenty of times before that scan and plenty of times after.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.