Weakest character who can lift the Topographical Man!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
Lets say that Topographical Man was slowly descending towards earth(Exitar style.) Who is the weakest character that could physically stop his downward momentum, and physically move him away from earth?

For those unfamiliar, this is the Topographical Man:

https://i.ibb.co/qCmmqbR/Marvel-Presents-006-014.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/NYfX8Qc/Marvel-Presents-007-004.jpg

**BONUS**
Who is the weakest character that could outright destroy TM with a single energy blast?

Booya_69
This is a job for sun-dipped Superman.

ShadowFyre
So those are the biggest ****ing stars I have ever heard of. Lightyears across.

Anyway, nobody in Marvel below abstract level.

I doubt sundipped superman could if topographical man was fighting back but probably could push him away.

Blast- so it would have to be able to destroy multiple solar systems at least right? H Jordan and Orion come to mind.

carver9
No one could physically push him outside of an abstract being. Lol @ Superman. It'll also take an abstract to destroy him with a single blast.

MrMind
his wingspan is lightyears apart, do these writers have any concept of how far lightyears are?

to put it in perspective, pluto to earth is 0.000628 light years

Galan007
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I doubt sundipped superman could if topographical man was fighting back but probably could push him away. Assume TM isn't actively fighting/pushing back here... It's more of a slow drift into earth.

So the character in question is "only" pressing against his natural body weight.

Originally posted by MrMind
his wingspan is lightyears apart, do these writers have any concept of how far lightyears are?

to put it in perspective, pluto to earth is 0.000628 light years Lol, the comic was written in the 70s... It's the best they could do. stick out tongue

LordGod
Sundipped Superman from JL could probably do it. Death Metal Prime also.

Insane Titan
My guess would be superman prime

DarkSaint85
Orion, obviously.

DeadpoolXXX
honestly does anyone have strength feats that suggest they could move this thing? its arm span alone is several times larger than our solar system ffs.

DarkSaint85
When in true form, planets are like specks of dust to Orion.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
When in true form, planets are like specks of dust to Orion.
thumb up
Good one. True form O'Ryan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.