Burger King is the grossest food known to man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Just had 2 bacon cheeseburgers and they are far and away the worst among the big 3. (McDonald's, Wendy's, Burger King)

The cheese is rubbery and obviously fake, the ketchup tastes odd, the pickles are too salty, the bacon is disgusting and fake, and the beef was.. okay in some spots and gross in others.

Spend the like... what... $0.30 extra? on McDonald's, neither are fresh but at least one doesn't taste like "the appetizer" from Spongebob:
https://i.makeagif.com/media/8-31-2016/kr-qJF.gif

Blakemore
Idk KFC really disappointed me recently.

Nuke Nixon
Ya get what ya pay for kids, stop going to dumpster fast food joints and cough up the dough for the good stuff.

SamZED
I like fast food. And Burer King feels more "real" than McDonald's burgers. Mac is more addictive though. Never tried Wendy's.

rudester
One of my first jobs was flipping burgers. I kept on being told to hurry up with the burgers, anyhow a girl came back with her mouth full of burger blood. laughing

rudester
This is making me hungry. I want Pizza Hut tomorrow, yummy.

rudester
The worst is Chester Chicken, the chicken has been sitting there for days.

Nuke Nixon
What's really rank are those dodgy gas station hot dogs, I can't believe we used to go across the road to the gas station for 2 for a buck dogs back in grade school.

Robtard
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Just had 2 bacon cheeseburgers and they are far and away the worst among the big 3. (McDonald's, Wendy's, Burger King)

The cheese is rubbery and obviously fake, the ketchup tastes odd, the pickles are too salty, the bacon is disgusting and fake, and the beef was.. okay in some spots and gross in others.

Spend the like... what... $0.30 extra? on McDonald's, neither are fresh but at least one doesn't taste like "the appetizer" from Spongebob:
https://i.makeagif.com/media/8-31-2016/kr-qJF.gif

I rarely eat fast food, but BK has really gone down hill starting 5ish years ago. Their fries are some of the worst now. The spicy chicken sandwich is about the only decent thing now.

I've never liked McDonald's hamburgers, but they make a decent chicken sandwich for fast food.

Wendy's was my goto out of the three, best burger, best chicken sandwich, but the one near me closed years ago.

Nuke Nixon
I'll burn coin for Five Guys Burgers before I go to McDs or BK or Wendys.

If only for the metric fvckton of fries they give you.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
I'll burn coin for Five Guys Burgers before I go to McDs or BK or Wendys.

If only for the metric fvckton of fries they give you. Yeah they give you a lot of bang for your buck and they're delicious, but if you're going for a budget you should just go to Wendy's, their food is legitimately quality. Burgers are sizable and tasty, fries are okay, and nuggets are pretty good. With mcdonalds you get the best nuggets/tenders among the three but the burgers are tiny, smooshed, fake, and not that good. But it still TASTES good to me, like if I was offered one I wouldn't turn it down.

Nuke Nixon
OK what's really super disgusting, like never ever go to one of those Chinese all you can eat buffets, every single one I've been in has been dirty, the food was super sketchy, and even if it only happened once the explosive runs weren't ever worth the discounted price.

Klaw
That sucks for you.

The BK by me is really good.

And they have great deals on their app.

I've been going there a lot since things finally opened up here.

Nuke Nixon
Greasy spoon cafes have a bad rep but I'll tell ya, the best food I ever had was at this little nothing place next to a bus station in an alley, most rundown threadbare place you could imagine but the food was ...mindblowing.

Dude111
Yea BK might taste like crap but they dont use MSG which is good!!

Mcdonalds uses MSG in the fries and who knows what else!!

Nuke Nixon
OK this is why you fail, MSG is Food Additive of the Gods, UMAMI IS LIFE!!

Eon Blue
BK is life.

Blakemore
The small chain places are best imo

But I'm talking from the UK 🤭

rudester
New York Fries has better fries then McDonald's.

rudester
Whatever happened to Ronald McDonald and the gang? That purple spud and the hamburger. laughing

Blakemore
Originally posted by rudester
New York Fries has better fries then McDonald's. than

You meant to say than, not then. 👍

Dude111
The best tasting place is still Mcdonalds but I dont eat there often... When I do I only have Chicken Nuggets.....(20) and a large Coke...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.