stop making fun of people who killed themsevles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
fa.///////

Artol
I generally agree with that sentiment, of course, but I do think there are some caveats, where speaking ill or "making fun of" a person who killed themselves is morally justifiable based on their actions in life. I think that is mainly reserved for figures of public interest though.

Suicide as a topic or people who kill themselves in general should not be the target of ridicule.

jaden_2.0
Like Adolf Hitler, Joseph Goebbels, Heinrich Himmler, Harold Shipman, Fred West and...Jeffrey Epstein?

Artol
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Like Adolf Hitler, Joseph Goebbels, Heinrich Himmler, Harold Shipman, Fred West and...Jeffrey Epstein?

If that's in reply to me, yeah, that's basically the people I was thinking of when I made my post.

gold slorg
lol they wont kill themselves again why care

cdtm
Originally posted by jaden_2.0

Yes, Epstein totally suicided himself. The survaliance tape was magically found after being declared lost.

And unfortunately was taped over or destroyed via error.

Nothing suspicious about that at all.

Klaw
Suicide is not immoral.

Bashar Teg
oh that remimds me: what color were kurt cobain's eyes?

Old Man Whirly!
Suicide is a strange thing, we all knew people who made that that choice. It's certainly not something to deride or mock. In certain circumstances it is a legitimate option, perhaps the most sensible option.

Klaw
Hey Whirly, how are you?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Klaw
Hey Whirly, how are you? I'm good, thanks for asking mate, how did you cope with the power outage?

Klaw
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I'm good, thanks for asking mate, how did you cope with the power outage?

Good to hear.

No power outage here.

Old Man Whirly!
Good to hear.

No power outage here. ok my bad why was your location confused with broly and you got banned or some such mate?

Klaw
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
ok my bad why was your location confused with broly and you got banned or some such mate?

No worries.

Imp banned my other account thinking I was Broly for some reason.

All cleared up now, I'm glad to be back.

I missed talking to you guys even though we disagree on issues.

Old Man Whirly!
No worries.

Imp banned my other account thinking I was Broly for some reason.

All cleared up now, I'm glad to be back.

I missed talking to you guys even though we disagree on issues. It was location that caused the confusion i suspect, anyway glad you are still around. I'm not back for the long hall, just home for a few days.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Jmanghan
fa.///////

Why?

Impediment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.