Best all-around KMC poster of 2020.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Started by DDM a decade ago, here we are again. Copy and pasting his waffle cause yeah.

You can't vote for yourself.

Thread voting goes for 1 week.

Vote for the person that you think is the best all-around.

Here are the categories that you should use to rate the best all-around:

1. Smarts/knowledge. Let's face it, a smart poster than can quickly call up a scientific study in a discussion, to prove a point, is one of the most useful members to have.

2. Coolness. Speaks for itself.

3. Niceness. Cool and nice are not mutually exclusive, but they are definitely different. Let's be real: no one likes a jerk. But being the nicest doesn't make you the best all around.

4. Debating/arguing. Great debaters can be quite entertaining to watch.

5. Humorous. A poster that can be counted for a laugh is awesome to have around.

6. Sexiness. Come on, this is a very important category!

7. Posts everywhere. A versatile poster is a known poster.

8. Low on enemies. A poster that has very few enemies is a good poster. This is related to 3 and 2, but not quite the same.

And what ever other categories you want to use to gauge.

My vote goes to either Quincy or Dave_97.

I'll try to keep a tally. Let's see who 2020's best poster was.

NO negative stuff: this is only about love.

walshy
Me aw00t

Nuke Nixon
The Top 5 KMC Posters

1. Scribble
2. Piggle Humsey
3. Old Man Whirly
4. Morning_Glory
5. Riv

Jmanghan
Originally posted by walshy
Me aw00t Don't break the rules you ****.

Bashar Teg
Walshy smile

Nuke Nixon
Walshy is cool, can be number 6.

Jmanghan
1 vote each for Walshy and Scribble.

rudester
I vote riv and umm dolos

Blakemore
I'm torn, idk who to choose

Nuke Nixon
To be fair I don't think there is a "Best" poster here at KMC, we're all kind of scuffed and odd.

rudester
Where other is there Nuke?

Nuke Nixon
I don't know.

Scribble
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
The Top 5 KMC Posters

1. Scribble https://i.imgur.com/OOtxEQ2.jpg

To be fair I don't think there is a "Best" poster here at KMC, we're all kind of scuffed and odd. https://i.imgur.com/qeWdP0F.jpg

Jmanghan
Fine, I'll vote Dave_97. Dude has a direct line to my funnybone, I have never not laughed at something he's said, also he seems like a cool dude.

So that's 1 vote each for riv, Scribble, Walshy, ...Dolos (please don't encourage him, lol), and Dave_97.

Nuke Nixon
Same with Award shows, it's meaningless and a popularity contest not based on merit.

Quincy
I would just like to point out that I haven't added anything to this conversation and I find that outrageous

Nuke Nixon
Damn I forgot Quincy, ok Riv can be number 6 then.

Robtard
I vote Dolos

Dave_97
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Fine, I'll vote Dave_97. Dude has a direct line to my funnybone, I have never not laughed at something he's said, also he seems like a cool dude.

So that's 1 vote each for riv, Scribble, Walshy, ...Dolos (please don't encourage him, lol), and Dave_97.
Thank you.

But we all know who the real MVP is.

Welshy is best poster.

Jmanghan
Okie dokes, Welshington is now no. 1 with 2 votes.

rudester
I vote
Dolos for president

Jmanghan
Dolos isn't even here and is a crazy person!

Walshy wins with a staggering 2 votes.

Go walsh.

#WalshyForPresident2021

Nuke Nixon
Kinda tells you how dead this place is when you can only win best poster by 2 votes.

Looking at a different board's poster award nominations and each one gets 17-20 noms.

SADKEK

in_a_row?
Welshy

rudester

Go walsh.

#WalshyForPresident2021

He came back recently so I'm sure hes around. Stop being jealous! confused Marsha Marsha Marsha!

Nuke Nixon
Originally posted by in_a_row?
Welshy

4 posts in 12 years... we allowing socks to vote now?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by in_a_row?
Welshy say w-hirly Surt and not W-alshy.

walshy

Go walsh.

#WalshyForPresident2021 YASSSS w00t

I've never won anything before. I'd just like my family and all my fans who supported me, there's been good times and bad times but tonight has made it all worth it.

Dave_97
4 posts in 12 years... we allowing socks to vote now?

Let's just hear the guy out.
He makes a solid point.

Old Man Whirly!
YASSSS w00t

I've never won anything before. I'd just like my family and all my fans who supported me, there's been good times and bad times but tonight has made it all worth it. laughing out loud You won Piggles heart pal. wink thumb up

walshy
YASSSS w00t

I've never won anything before. I'd just like my family and all my fans who supported me, there's been good times and bad times but tonight has made it all worth it. ugh I missed the words "to thank.."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.