Spider-Man vs Black Panther (Death match)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
No gear, h2h only, to the death.

Both are in character.

StiltmanFTW
Great. Another Black Panther thread.

This is going to end well.

leonidas
Spidey kills him. Like last time.

cdtm
Originally posted by leonidas
Spidey kills him. Like last time.

Originally posted by cdtm
No gear, h2h only, to the death.

Both are in character.

StiltmanFTW
Leodicktits, kill this man for trolling you.

One Big Mob
Very surprised to see Leo go against BP considering how much he likes his race. He told me one day and I quote:

"look bran alot of people think i hate the blacks but I dont. I love them so much! if I had one wish in life it'd be to have a big farm with lots of acres and I would have big guest house at the edge of the yard where I could have a bunch of mixed gender black people living there. In exchange for working my fields I would give them housing, clothing, and groceries and we would get that bread together bran! I would encourage them to have kids so I could continue to have more friendly workers and we'd just live out our days helping each other out. I'd take a couple handier ones to come live with me in the big house and dress them well and put them in charge of big dinner services. Have the sturdier gents provide wrestling matches too for entertainment and gifts. Yeah, that's the dream alright I tell you bran. That's it right there buddy."

So you'll imagine how much weight it carries when I see him say Spider-Man wins here. shock

Was going to say Black Panther but guess I'll go with Pete. Damn.

leonidas
that was a private pm. does your bastardness know no limts?

and in character? spidey still wins. thumb up

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

TheHulkster
In character, it is a close fight.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by TheHulkster
In character, it is a close fight. "to the death" and "in character" do not work together.

Stoic
Originally posted by Parmaniac
"to the death" and "in character" do not work together.

I know right.

abhilegend
What do you mean, isn't Spidey a bloodthirsty killer all the time????

Huh, huh?

DarkSaint85
So they're fighting to kill each other, but will feel really guilty about it afterwards?

Spidey still wins, nothing changes.

TheHulkster

Yes, I agree. I was just responding to Leo's mention of "in character", not that it applies here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.