Nate Grey runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumbleServant
Nate Grey runs the gauntlet. He gets rest between each.

Thing
She Hulk
Namor
Aquaman
Superboy
Nova
Magneto
Black Bolt
Wonder Woman.

Sorry if its out of order

leonidas
i assume we're talking full power? he could clear. mags would likely be the biggest challenge.

HumbleServant
Originally posted by leonidas
i assume we're talking full power? he could clear. mags would likely be the biggest challenge. Yes full power

Philosophía
Originally posted by leonidas
i assume we're talking full power? he could clear. mags would likely be the biggest challenge. What do you think he'd do against Black Bolt's voice? shifty

DarkSaint85
I think he'd bodyslide, then go through the timeline picking weapons to use.

Oslaught1262
why is thing fighting nate? lol

do you have something aginst poor ol ben?

HumbleServant
Lol sorry

Delta1938
Originally posted by HumbleServant
Lol sorry

Also, I don't think getting rest between makes it a gauntlet.

leonidas
laughing out loud

i'd have him freeze time, scan the multiverse for mercer drake, then drop that crappy character directly in front of bb before teleporting back out and watching drake die.

then i'd just tell bb to go to sleep. thumb up

Philosophía
laughing out loud

I can't remember the kamikaze tactic being used before, tbh.

MrMind

leonidas
well, you have the greatest psionic power in any reality (according to the watcher) and the greatest piece of crap character in any reality (according to me) so it seems like the only real way this could end. lol

i do love nate though and could see him clearing this (though it wouldn't be easy nor would he clear it every time) at full power--especially with his drake-bomb. thumb up

"Id"
Superman 10/10 131fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.