Hercules runs the Hulk Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Joe Fix it
Savage Hulk
Professor
Green Scar
Immortal
World Breaker.....

Where does he stop at, immortal fully powered Hercules btw.

zopzop
Hercules vs Hulk fights never made sense. I mean Green Scar said he was one of the few beings on the planet that could have stopped him. But Hercules has never gotten a clean win vs weaker versions of the Hulk. He's done well one v one but never a clear win. He had two teams of Avengers helping him vs Mindless Hulk that was dying because he and Banner were separated. He had back up vs Merged/Professor Hulk (Sersi, Crystal, Vision, Black Knight). So I don't know.

IMHO, he beats Fix it for the majority. Stalemates Savage and Professor Hulk. Gives Green Scar a good fight but loses. Loses badly vs Immortal and above.

MrMind
you live in westchester zop?

been to white plain before?

leonidas
He stops at green scar.

zopzop
Originally posted by MrMind

been to white plain before?
Yes, and yes. Truth be told, I just put that as my location because it's referencing Xavier's school in the Marvel comics (see my avatar and banner big grin ).

deft
I think that Green Scar is above Immortal Hulk.

In this thread, Herc probably stops at 4 in a good fight.

carver9
Greenscar is above Immortal and the list is jacked. Professor Hulk should be at 2, not Savage Hulk and Hercules would get creamed by Savage Hulk and would stalemate Professor and would beat Fixit.

lawest9
Originally posted by carver9
Greenscar is above Immortal and the list is jacked. Professor Hulk should be at 2, not Savage Hulk and Hercules would get creamed by Savage Hulk and would stalemate Professor and would beat Fixit. I disagree, savage has never "creamed Hercules" in any if their fights and Herc briefly ko green scar while hurting his hand hitting immortal.

carver9
Originally posted by lawest9
I disagree, savage has never "creamed Hercules" in any if their fights and Herc briefly ko green scar while hurting his hand hitting immortal.

Savage Hulk is above Hercules.

Hercules has never koed Greenscar. That is a dream he wish he could have under his belt. Greenscar gave Hercules a compliment saying he was one of the only beings on the planet that stood a chance but that doesn't mean he was saying Hercules could beat him if GS tried. Pak made it clear no one besides Sentry could give Hulk a fight.

celeyhyga17
Can get to greenscar
Savage Hulk will be tough

carver9
Here is the Hercules vs Greenscar showing...

https://lowbrowcomics.com/2016/05/14/the-incredible-hulk-vs-hercules-world-war-hulk/amp/

lawest9
Savage Hulk is above Hercules.

Hercules has never koed Greenscar. That is a dream he wish he could have under his belt. Greenscar gave Hercules a compliment saying he was one of the only beings on the planet that stood a chance but that doesn't mean he was saying Hercules could beat him if GS tried. Pak made it clear no one besides Sentry could give Hulk a fight. That is the opinion of one writer, Pack is as big a Hulk fan boy as you are and SH is not above Herc.

MrMind
Originally posted by zopzop
Yes, and yes. Truth be told, I just put that as my location because it's referencing Xavier's school in the Marvel comics (see my avatar and banner big grin ).

I used to go to this school called Suny Purchase, it's in westchester

lawest9
Here is the Hercules vs Greenscar showing...

https://lowbrowcomics.com/2016/05/14/the-incredible-hulk-vs-hercules-world-war-hulk/amp/ You do realize don't you that Herc wasn't fighting Hulk back because he was trying to convince Hulk that they were on his side?

carver9
That is the opinion of one writer, Pack is as big a Hulk fan boy as you are and SH is not above Herc.

Lol... and Pak wrote the Hercules and Greenscar fight and he said what I mentioned above and showed it on panel.

carver9
You do realize don't you that Herc wasn't fighting Hulk back because he was trying to convince Hulk that they were on his side?

I'm not the one that said Hercules koed Greenscar. Unless you know of a fight I'm unaware of. Also, Hercules isn't above Savage Hulk, lol.

lawest9
I'm not the one that said Hercules koed Greenscar. Unless you know of a fight I'm unaware of. Also, Hercules isn't above Savage Hulk, lol. Go back and examine your own scans, for a brief few seconds Hulk was out.

carver9
Go back and examine your own scans, for a brief few seconds Hulk was out.

Lol, no he wasn't. He wasn't even down for a panel and before Hercules even punched him, people were there helping Herc, you funny guy you.

Also, this...

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-3d9baaff64c8a9dea00e669043e43fc7

lawest9
Lol, no he wasn't. He wasn't even down for a panel and before Hercules even punched him, people were there helping Herc, you funny guy you.

Also, this...

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-3d9baaff64c8a9dea00e669043e43fc7 "Funny guy"?........Lol.....
pot meet kettle, Hulk recovered nicely but was still out for a few seconds, again Herc didn't fight back after that for my previous reason stated, I still don't hold to Pak, Thor stalemated Hulk for one hour in Defenders#10 and Hulk was extremely angry the whole time.

leonidas

lawest9
You nailed it Leo.

carver9
"Funny guy"?........Lol.....
pot meet kettle, Hulk recovered nicely but was still out for a few seconds, again Herc didn't fight back after that for my previous reason stated, I still don't hold to Pak, Thor stalemated Hulk for one hour in Defenders#10 and Hulk was extremely angry the whole time.

Hulk at the minimum has received at least 8 upgrades/power ups after Defenders #10. No one on Earth is beating the Hulk in a fight. No one.

Greenscar wasn't knocked out.

lawest9
Hulk at the minimum has received at least 8 upgrades/power ups after Defenders #10. No one on Earth is beating the Hulk in a fight. No one.

Greenscar wasn't knocked out. Your opinion chief.

carver9
Your opinion chief.

Not just my opinion, buddy...

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-52b9bbf069ddef4b1cb3b3bbc968720d

lawest9
Not just my opinion, buddy...

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-52b9bbf069ddef4b1cb3b3bbc968720d Green Scar was knocked out bro, Lol.........

carver9
Green Scar was knocked out bro, Lol.........

Don't think you know what knocked out mean.

lawest9
Don't think you know what knocked out mean. I don't believe you do either.

carver9
I don't believe you do either.

Sp you think Hulk is knocked out here (lol)...

https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/incrediblehulk107-023.jpg

lawest9
Sp you think Hulk is knocked out here (lol)...

https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/incrediblehulk107-023.jpg The way his head went down with his eyes closed, yea I think so, we'll just have to agree to disagree in this one, a question however on another subject......I've noticed you have 2 people on your 'ignore list, how does that work?....... is it a figure of speech or is it a method where you can block other posters from responding to you? If do how does it work so that I can cut someone off? ( not you ) and btw........I thought Stilt was your bosom buddy.

Delta1938
The way his head went down with his eyes closed, yea I think so, we'll just have to agree to disagree in this one, a question however on another subject......I've noticed you have 2 people on your 'ignore list, how does that work?....... is it a figure of speech or is it a method where you can block other posters from responding to you? If do how does it work so that I can cut someone off? ( not you ) and btw........I thought Stilt was your bosom buddy.

There's an actual Ignore list you can make. Open someone's profile and at the bottom there are two options, add someone to your buddy list and ignore list. It actually isn't publicly shown, some people put it in their signature for retarded reasons. It's like bragging you have someone on Ignore.

Stilt being mentioned is probably a joke but DarkSaint is because caryer is a hypocritical coward.

Diesldude
Originally posted by MrMind

been to white plain before? I used to work in whiteplains years ago.

lawest9
Originally posted by Delta1938
There's an actual Ignore list you can make. Open someone's profile and at the bottom there are two options, add someone to your buddy list and ignore list. It actually isn't publicly shown, some people put it in their signature for retarded reasons. It's like bragging you have someone on Ignore.

Stilt being mentioned is probably a joke but DarkSaint is because caryer is a hypocritical coward. Thank you D I'll check it out.

deft
You do realize don't you that Herc wasn't fighting Hulk back because he was trying to convince Hulk that they were on his side?

Yeah, you right, this it was confirmed in Hercules fall of an Avenger:

https://view-comic.com/hercules-fall-of-an-avenger-issue-1/

abhilegend
Originally posted by leonidas
He stops at green scar.
laughing out loud

Savage beats the shit out of Hercules.

abhilegend

h1a8
Stops at Savage Hulk

zopzop
How many times have they faced off on panel? I can think of four times : in the mid 80s when it was East/West Coast Avengers vs Mindless Hulk. The early 90s when it was the East Coast Avengers vs mind controlled Prof Hulk and Juggernaut. Then in the late 90s when it was mortal/ half powered Herc vs Hulk. And lastly in the mid 2000s during the Hulk/Herc one shot.

Are there any encounters I'm missing?

carver9
The way his head went down with his eyes closed, yea I think so, we'll just have to agree to disagree in this one, a question however on another subject......I've noticed you have 2 people on your 'ignore list, how does that work?....... is it a figure of speech or is it a method where you can block other posters from responding to you? If do how does it work so that I can cut someone off? ( not you ) and btw........I thought Stilt was your bosom buddy.

He just got punched. Should his eyes be opened after that? Him clinching his mouth after the hit should be proof enough he isn't knocked out. He got right back up after the hit, pissed. You do know punching someone doesn't mean that person is koed, right?

DarkSaint85
Herc wasn't even trying his best, anyone who read the comic would know this.

lawest9
He just got punched. Should his eyes be opened after that? Him clinching his mouth after the hit should be proof enough he isn't knocked out. He got right back up after the hit, pissed. You do know punching someone doesn't mean that person is koed, right? I admit that possibly the idea of Herc KOing Hulk may have been a little overstated maybe, but we've Proven to you that the beating Herc took from Hulk came from Herc not fighting him back for the previous reasons mentioned.

carver9
I admit that possibly the idea of Herc KOing Hulk may have been a little overstated maybe, but we've Proven to you that the beating Herc took from Hulk came from Herc not fighting him back for the previous reasons mentioned.

I never said Herc was fighting back during that instance. My main and only argument was, Hercules never koed him. The only thing I find impressive about that showing is it taking a couple of hits from Hulk that severely damaged Hercules.

lawest9
I never said Herc was fighting back during that instance. My main and only argument was, Hercules never koed him. The only thing I find impressive about that showing is it taking a couple of hits from Hulk that severely damaged Hercules. But if so then you know the reason why.

carver9
But if so then you know the reason why.

Hercules isn't significantly damaging Hulk to the point of looking crippled on the ground with a couple of blows. Ain't happening.

lawest9
Hercules isn't significantly damaging Hulk to the point of looking crippled on the ground with a couple of blows. Ain't happening. You don't know that to be the case, he definitely stunned Hulk if nothing else, and you don't know what damage Herc could have wrecked if he had taken that opportunity to keep wailing on Hulk.

carver9
You don't know that to be the case, he definitely stunned Hulk if nothing else, and you don't know what damage Herc could have wrecked if he had taken that opportunity to keep wailing on Hulk.

I do know. For one, he double handed Hulk there and Hulk wasn't crippled and then we have this...

Hercules pounding on a much weaker Hulk and he shrugs it off. Even Hercules is impressed...

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-86805a147646796cc61eddd99d4acf92

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-b1beae7be26f6f827d04061705b98c2e

DarkSaint85
Lmao at jumbo jet level Hulk.

lawest9
I do know. For one, he double handed Hulk there and Hulk wasn't crippled and then we have this...

Hercules pounding on a much weaker Hulk and he shrugs it off. Even Hercules is impressed...

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-86805a147646796cc61eddd99d4acf92

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-b1beae7be26f6f827d04061705b98c2e Herc was likely still holding back.

carver9
Herc was likely still holding back.

He was? Scans please. Lol... you need to stop this. Like right now.

lawest9
He was? Scans please. Lol... you need to stop this. Like right now. Please stop yourself, there's no proof that he wasn't, like DS implied that wasn't very impressive.

carver9
Please stop yourself, there's no proof that he wasn't, like DS implied that wasn't very impressive.

Darksaint isn't impressed because it's Marvel and the Hulk. Nothing there proves Herc was pulling his punches.

DarkSaint85
Darksaint isn't impressed because it's Marvel and the Hulk. Nothing there proves Herc was pulling his punches.

So you agree Herc, one of the top Marvel strong men, is only equal to a jumbo jet at top speed?

I mean, that's pretty impressive, sure, but....not in the grand scheme of things. Unless you disagree?

Philosophía
Carver is such a pu ssy he doesn't even want to engage leo on savage Hulk or Prof Hulk losing to Herc, lol

Stoic
Joe Fix it
Savage Hulk
Professor
Green Scar
Immortal
World Breaker.....

Where does he stop at, immortal fully powered Hercules btw.

Herc at his unamplified best should dominate Joe Fixit. He'd eventually defeat Merged Professor Hulk. The other versions of the Hulk would beat him.

lawest9
Originally posted by Stoic
Herc at his unamplified best should dominate Joe Fixit. He'd eventually defeat Merged Professor Hulk. The other versions of the Hulk would beat him. Sounds about right.

leonidas
i refused to be drawn into this thread any further than i have been. i think the thread and its results are pretty clear. it would be interesting to see how a battle would go if hercules REALLY went all out and went berserk. we've only seen and heard of berserker herc a couple times, once when he was poisoned, once when he wasn't, but he crushed wonderman in that state like wonderman was less than nothing. THAT herc would likely put hulk down before he became strong enough and invulnerable enough to match him. berserk herc is NOT something anyone would want to f*** with.

one of these days i'll get that respect thread up. one of these days....

Philosophía
i refused to be drawn into this thread any further than i have been. i think the thread and its results are pretty clear. it would be interesting to see how a battle would go if hercules REALLY went all out and went berserk. we've only seen and heard of berserker herc a couple times, once when he was poisoned, once when he wasn't, but he crushed wonderman in that state like wonderman was less than nothing. THAT herc would likely put hulk down before he became strong enough and invulnerable enough to match him. berserk herc is NOT something anyone would want to f*** with.

https://imgur.com/gallery/4qf7Hm1

https://i.imgur.com/Ws46PsB.jpg

ha-som

lawest9
Interesting that Carver never posted THAT scan before.

carver9
Interesting that Carver never posted THAT scan before.

You made me click on his lame post. That's non Canon and even then, Hulk is weakened. That's Maestro.

Prof. T.C McAbe

leonidas

abhilegend

Hulk has to grow stronger to match Hercules? What is this, 2005?

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11116/111164621/6365356-3401482623-RCO01.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11116/111164621/6365357-5058189473-RCO01.jpg

BTW, the script of the comic states that both Hercules and Thor were going all out.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11123/111239983/6434286-screen%20shot%202018-05-19%20at%203.53.57%20pm.png

Prof. T.C McAbe

Delta1938
People missed Phildo wasn't serious with that scan.

Booya_69
Herc could beat fixit, prof hulk, and get some wins off savage hulk (not majority).

abhilegend
He isn't beating merged hulk

Stoic
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Holy shit. Maestro is a stronger version of Hulk I though.

One particular Maestro Hulk (Future Imperfect) was a powerful version of the Hulk, but since that time, we've seen several less powerful versions of Maestro. Alternate reality versions aren't always weaker, but sometimes they are.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by abhilegend
BTW, the script of the comic states that both Hercules and Thor were going all out.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11123/111239983/6434286-screen%20shot%202018-05-19%20at%203.53.57%20pm.png

Nice find thumb up

Haven't seen that posted before.

As for the thread.

Herc is not guaranteed to beat Fixit and stops dead cold at Savage.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Stoic
One particular Maestro Hulk (Future Imperfect) was a powerful version of the Hulk, but since that time, we've seen several less powerful versions of Maestro. Alternate reality versions aren't always weaker, but sometimes they are.

That IS Future Imperfect, Stoic. New comic telling the origin of Maestro, firmly placed in that reality.

But it's also an early version of Maestro Hulk there, who is just adapting to the new post-apocalyptic world and recovering from the coma-like state he's been held in for many long years --- it's safe to assume he got more powerful later.

Philosophía
Hulk has to grow stronger to match Hercules? What is this, 2005?

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11116/111164621/6365356-3401482623-RCO01.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11116/111164621/6365357-5058189473-RCO01.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11123/111239983/6434286-screen%20shot%202018-05-19%20at%203.53.57%20pm.png Wasn't Hulk amped there? shifty

DarkSaint85
*triggered*

abhilegend

carver9
Guess Hulk received another upgrade based off all of the gamma he's absorbed as Immortal Hulk. Crazy thing is, people feel that he is amped and if that is true that speaks volumes on how powerful WWH is since he is >>>>>>>> Immortal Hulk.

StiltmanFTW
Probably but Rogue drained some of his power 🤷

Not to mention that absorbing Maverick Rulk's power is like... Captain America learning new moves from Night Trasher or Prowler.

0.0000000000000001% upgrade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.