onslaught vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantasKEdc
Onslaught without Franklin and Nate vs hp Doomsday

Adam Grimes
Onslaught gets one-shotted.

carver9
Onslaught stomps

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
Marvel characters always stomps D.C. characters

Have you no shame Carv?

Delta1938
Onslaught stomps

Doomsday already adapted to Onslaught's type.

Originally posted by h1a8
Have you no shame Carv?

Moderately funny.

MrMind
lol according to carver, he is very impartial

the length marvel fanboys have to go to lie to themselves

TheHulkster
Onslaught crushes.

Delta1938
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Onslaught crushes.

Nah.

https://bit.ly/2Nz5Lrm

Stoic
Originally posted by Delta1938
Nah.

https://bit.ly/2Nz5Lrm

That isn't Onslaught though.

leonidas
can't really see tp taking dd out, and that armor wouldn't last too long. i do wonder what would happen once onslaught was freed of the armor though. he's proven he can hit energy beings, but a psionic being? nothing really analogous to that for dd. in that case, i guess it would be a draw or dd would eventually adapt.

onslaught was a little disappointing. with franklin and nate he should have been pretty much unbeatable, but....he was smashed by hulk. /shrug

Delta1938
Originally posted by Stoic
That isn't Onslaught though.

Yet similar if not the same type of being, and we have two other examples of Doomsday adapting to different types of energy. Without dying.

carver9
Originally posted by leonidas
can't really see tp taking dd out, and that armor wouldn't last too long. i do wonder what would happen once onslaught was freed of the armor though. he's proven he can hit energy beings, but a psionic being? nothing really analogous to that for dd. in that case, i guess it would be a draw or dd would eventually adapt.

onslaught was a little disappointing. with franklin and nate he should have been pretty much unbeatable, but....he was smashed by hulk. /shrug

Shouldn't that tell you how powerful Hulk is vs it being a bad showing for Onslaught? Ya know, Hulk and Onslaught were generating enough power that Reed thought it was going to be the end of everything. Hulk punched Onslaught so hard that it knocked the reality warping power out of him (said on panel). It was outright said that Hulk was the only being on the planet that stood a chance.

Around the same time, it was said that Hulk have enough power in him to match the Celestials. Wait, during his Cable and Storm vs Hulk showing, it was outright said Hulk IS the most powerful being on the planet and yes, this was during the Onslaught Era.

Delta1938
Shouldn't that tell you how powerful Hulk is vs it being a bad showing for Onslaught? Ya know, Hulk and Onslaught were generating enough power that Reed thought it was going to be the end of everything. Hulk punched Onslaught so hard that it knocked the reality warping power out of him (said on panel). It was outright said that Hulk was the only being on the planet that stood a chance.

Around the same time, it was said that Hulk have enough power in him to match the Celestials. Wait, during his Cable and Storm vs Hulk showing, it was outright said Hulk IS the most powerful being on the planet and yes, this was during the Onslaught Era.

Then you won't protest Superman feats like The Source Wall?

8swords

soo onslaught loses, gotcha

Insane Titan
Doomsday stomps. A weak ass Hulk hurt Onslaught ffs.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Doomsday stomps. A weak ass Hulk hurt Onslaught ffs.

Wasn't that with Onslaught powered by Nate and Franklin too? OP excludes that.

qwertyuiop1998

onslaught was a little disappointing. with franklin and nate he should have been pretty much unbeatable, but....he was smashed by hulk. /shrug But isnt psion a mental energy?I always interpret it as this way

carver9
Originally posted by 8swords
soo onslaught loses, gotcha

Based on?

DarkSaint85
Shouldn't that tell you how powerful Hulk is vs it being a bad showing for Onslaught? Ya know, Hulk and Onslaught were generating enough power that Reed thought it was going to be the end of everything.

Scans.

Scans.

Scans.

I have my reasons for asking, especially if these are all true.

Insane Titan

leonidas
No and he never really showed too much as regards Franklins power. i remember he made a second sun or something but aside from that it didn't amount to much. Onslaught could have been really cool if they explored Franklin and nates additions.

Bentley
No and he never really showed too much as regards Franklins power. i remember he made a second sun or something but aside from that it didn't amount to much. Onslaught could have been really cool if they explored Franklin and nates additions.

Not even a What if provided any good feats for poor ol Onslaught, no wonder he has no fans

leonidas
yeah. lots of potential but just....didn't pan out.

carver9
Isn't there a scene where it was shown (before Onslaught even had Franklin abilities) his powers damaging the Universe?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.