Spawn (Base) vs Quantum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Spawn battles the villian who defeated Supreme with Thor's hammer (And boy, did he defeat him soundly. Full on Worf Effect humiliation)

Who wins?

Stoic
Spawn wins. Quantum was a hero in my book. Supreme was an evil mother#@?!<r back in those days.

cdtm
Originally posted by Stoic
Spawn wins. Quantum was a hero in my book. Supreme was an evil mother#@?!<r back in those days. f

What he did to Thor alone.

"This is clearly a misunderstanding, Thor thinks Hitler is still alive and I am protecting him. We have no reason to fight.

Let's kick his ass and steal his hammer."

Stoic
Originally posted by cdtm
f

What he did to Thor alone.

"This is clearly a misunderstanding, Thor thinks Hitler is still alive and I am protecting him. We have no reason to fight.

Let's kick his ass and steal his hammer."

Not just that, but the way that Supreme generally treated others. Check out his run-in with Brigade. He would tornado spin with arms outstretched to deal with petty criminals. Basically turning them into deli meat. I was happy when he occasionally got his ass kicked.

Quantum doesn't possess the right tools to deal with Spawn imo. I mean, Al would just keep getting back up, but I doubt Quantum would survive Spawn teleporting into his body and being torn up by his hell chains.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.