Hulk vs Blue Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
Separate matches, fully rested:

Savage Hulk
WWH
Immortal Hulk

leonidas
Hulk in the first 2. Third one im undecided.

carver9
Hulk

h1a8
Blue Marvel bfr Hulk

Stoic
Adam may be able to take Savage Hulk depending on his strength level, but Green Scar in neutral space would be too much. Immortal? I'm not sure yet.

BruceSkywalker
Adam loses to all 3

Stoic
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Adam loses to all 3

I'd agree if Adam didn't one shot Ultimate Hulk who fought evenly with 616 Hulk. I'm still waiting for the underlying context that Carver argued on the one shot as well.

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
I'd agree if Adam didn't one shot Ultimate Hulk who fought evenly with 616 Hulk. I'm still waiting for the underlying context that Carver argued on the one shot as well.

Ultimate Reed was controlling them which is the reason they were there protecting him. Do you honestly think the Avengers would work with EVIL Reed?

Stoic
Originally posted by carver9
Ultimate Reed was controlling them which is the reason they were there protecting him. Do you honestly think the Avengers would work with EVIL Reed?

Does that take away from Ultimate Hulk fighting 616 Hulk evenly? How does it not work both ways?

lawest9
Adam beats Savage and immortal and draws with Green Scar.

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
Does that take away from Ultimate Hulk fighting 616 Hulk evenly? How does it not work both ways?

Yes, lol, it takes away from it. He was mentally compromised, fighting against Reed mental programming. Hulk actually fought an Ultimate Hulk that wasn't compromised.

deft
Adam beats Savage and Immortal but loses against Green Scar.

Booya_69
Adam beats savage, but loses the rest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.