Who's stronger, Silver Surfer or Current Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Only fts can be used here to help your argument. This is current Orion without any amps by the way. Orion after New 52. Go!!!

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Only fts can be used here to help your argument. This is current Orion without any amps by the way. Orion after New 52. Go!!!

Current Surfer can't interact physically with anything. So he loses. Stupid OP, edit it properly.

celeyhyga17
Y only after N52?

DarkSaint85
Because that's when Carv started remembering comics.

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Y only after N52?

Because that's the version that is recently debated in other threads.

DarkSaint85
Because people are using relevant feats, not because they are limiting it to 'current' Orion, lmao.

celeyhyga17
Because that's the version that is recently debated in other threads.
Meh...

The other thread is a vs and strength is not the only thing these two can excel at.

Anyways i thought this Orion is considered same one pre 52 and n52.
Wutevs.

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Meh...

The other thread is a vs and strength is not the only thing these two can excel at.

Anyways i thought this Orion is considered same one pre 52 and n52.
Wutevs.

People were saying that the only person that kept his New 52 fts is Superman (of course they would say that), so that's why I excluded 52 fts.

DarkSaint85
Lmao. Read Death Metal, Carv.

-Pr-
People were saying that the only person that kept his New 52 fts is Superman (of course they would say that), so that's why I excluded 52 fts.

Who said that?

Booya_69
BuT eVerYtHiNG iS cAnOn noW.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Who said that?

Lol... I don't want to call put anyone but a lot of peeps said it.

Delta1938
Carter, why, in pure strength, do you think Surfer is(or maybe you said potentially) superior to Orion?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.