Namorita vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Fight takes place on Myrtle Beach.

zopzop
Colossus 10/10. She's not in his league. A better fight would be Namora vs Colossus.

juggernaut74
What are some of Namorita's best feats?

zopzop
Nothing worth mentioning. Colossus fought more impressive opponents than she has, he's stronger, a better brawler, and far more durable than she is. All she has on him is mobility but that won't save her. I don't see Colossus losing one fight even if it took place underwater.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by zopzop
Colossus 10/10. She's not in his league. A better fight would be Namora vs Colossus.

thumb up

Namor > Namora > Namorita.

StyleTime
In character, Colossus might take it easy on her I guess. She can't meaningfully damage him though. The durability difference alone is too big.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by StyleTime
In character, Colossus might take it easy on her I guess.

Like he did against Frenzy, yes? vin

IF SHE BREATHES, SHE'S A THOT, STYLE!!!

juggernaut74
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

When did he take it easy on her?

StiltmanFTW
He didn't. That was the whole point. That's also why I used the smilie.

Wake up, juggy.

Wonder Man
Liquids can be acidic. That means Namorita has the advantage. She might be able to rip his chest open like the acid did way back in that classic comic.

StyleTime
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

IF SHE BREATHES, SHE'S A THOT, STYLE!!!
laughing out loud

Yeah, but she was a bad guy then and jumped him too. Piotr will use the mack hand in that case.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.