Current Superman runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bodybuildingbob
Gets 15 seconds of time to recharge himself in the sun after every fight.

No BFR

Cyborg
Flash
Aquaman
Kyle Rayner
Wonder Woman
Black Adam
Martian Manhunter
Thor

xJLxKing

h1a8
Flash should be last

carver9
There's a couple of people on the list that can beat him and him not having only 15 seconds to heal change this battle drastically. Even though I feel that he can beat Flash, it won't be easy.

He defeats Aquaman though.

He still have the damage from his fight with Flash and Kyle Damage him even more even though he would beat Kyle.

Wonder Woman ties him up as soon as the match starts ending the fight. It stops here.

Black Adam sucks.

Martian Manhunter can win.

Thor can win.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
There's a couple of people on the list that can beat him and him not having only 15 seconds to heal change this battle drastically. Even though I feel that he can beat Flash, it won't be easy.

He defeats Aquaman though.

He still have the damage from his fight with Flash and Kyle Damage him even more even though he would beat Kyle.

Wonder Woman ties him up as soon as the match starts ending the fight. It stops here.

Black Adam sucks.

Martian Manhunter can win.

Thor can win.

Why can Thor win? Especially being way slower (a statue). You assume these two will fight at near equal speeds in this forum fight?

Bodybuildingbob

qwertyuiop1998
Flash is a tricky character. His speed makes him always can do the first move. And even though Superman is bloodlusted, Flash still can speed steal before Superman accelerates.
So basically if Flash continues using speed steal he will always surpass Superman in terms of speed.
But if he doesnt use speed steal then I think Superman can tag and punch him, Winning the fight

Bodybuildingbob
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
Flash is a tricky character. His speed makes him always can do the first move. And even though Superman is bloodlusted, Flash still can speed steal before Superman accelerates.
So basically if Flash continues using speed steal he will always surpasses Superman in terms of speed.
But if he doesnt use speed steal then I think Superman can tag and punch him, Winning the fight
what if he pinpoints his location just like he did in DCeased , he did use his speed that time but that wasn't his perception speed , it was travel. Doesn't flash steal travel speed ?

qwertyuiop1998
Originally posted by Bodybuildingbob
what if he pinpoints his location just like he did in DCeased , he did use his speed that time but that wasn't his perception speed , it was travel. Doesn't flash steal travel speed ?
His speed steal is much more haxxed than that
It steals movements
https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/All-Flash-2007/Full?id=78557#31
It doesnt need to touch his opponent to work
https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/The-Flash-Iron-Heights/Full?id=66767#38
And even though Superman has a lot of abilities but almost all of them arent fast enough to catch Flash
But I do think if flash doesnt use this strategy. Superman can defeat him
Like he did in JL
https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Justice-League/Issue-2?id=18453#14

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.