Regulator Thanos vs. Final Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/scale_super/11137/111372607/7167979-2025526305-main-qimg-56f0b31db64701294e996ba1fc6c7615

vs.

https://i.postimg.cc/t4FJ8g48/61.jpg

DeadpoolXXX
darkseid,.

qwertyuiop1998
Thanos.
JrJ-powering Darkseid cant defeat anyone
You need to put fat Thanos in this match to make it fair

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
Thanos.
JrJ-powering Darkseid cant defeat anyone
You need to put fat Thanos in this match to make it fair

laughing out loud

thumb up

Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
darkseid,.

Take a while to appreciate JRJ's art.

Then rethink your stance big grin

FrenchBaguette
Thanos shoved planets and stars up his ass. I'm more impressed by that than having smoke showing from Darkseid's fingers.

Bodybuildingbob
need to wait for DS's feats in july

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

MrMind
DS

Stoic
John Romita Jr. is a weird artist. I like some of his work, while some is horrible. He should stick to sketching thinner characters like Spiderman, Superman, and Batman. As for the match? Darkseid hasn't done much yet.

leonidas
i hate regulator thanos.... and thanos is general. starlin is THE WORST. it's one thing gathered by thanos after another, each one more powerful than the last. ugh. i vote for darkseid just because thanos is the worst thing in marvel nowadays. that king thanos arc was....unspeakably awful.

Diesldude

DeadpoolXXX

One Big Mob
Originally posted by leonidas
i hate regulator thanos.... and thanos is general. Thanos is more like the King or Commander in Queef than a General. I think Corvus Glaive was his main general while the rest of his Black Order were the other lesser ones.

Bodybuildingbob
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Thanos is more like the King or Commander in Queef than a General. I think Corvus Glaive was his main general while the rest of his Black Order were the other lesser ones.
what is BCM ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.