Post Crisis Superman vs 616 Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bodybuildingbob
Superman:-
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/81/50/5f/81505fa2589e0607b36773732452d8e4.jpg

Thor:-
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11129/111290644/5566098-8aa9e052ed24a158b8b2dd27b8184afc0c4cc356_hq.jpg

Speed equalized but Superman is no longer vulnerable or weak to magic.

StiltmanFTW
Surtur dies thumb up

Bodybuildingbob
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Surtur dies thumb up

means Thor loses ?

Bodybuildingbob
Somebody please give some attention to this post , i am desperate

lawest9
Originally posted by Bodybuildingbob
Somebody please give some attention to this post , i am desperate This match-up have been done so many times over the years that it's become redundant without special stips.

Bodybuildingbob
Originally posted by lawest9
This match-up have been done so many times over the years that it's become redundant without special stips.

i did state the conditions

lawest9
i did state the conditions Ok, didn't read it before my last post, speed equalized and magic weakness removed.......could go either way but leaning toward Supes.

h1a8
Speed equalized as they are both as fast as Superman or as fast as Thor?

Bodybuildingbob
Originally posted by h1a8
Speed equalized as they are both as fast as Superman or as fast as Thor?
Ummmm , state with both ?

h1a8
Ummmm , state with both ? If they are both as fast as Superman then I see Superman edging it out due to being stronger and more mobile. But if they are as fast as Thor then Thor might edge it (his chances of landing exotic attacks increases).

Argon123
How does Superman not curbstomp? Thor has very low durability

carver9
Thor

h1a8
Originally posted by Argon123
How does Superman not curbstomp? Thor has very low durability Yes but he makes up for it in fighting skill and defense.
Technically he would be able to hit Superman far more times than the other way around if both operated at Thor level speeds.
If Superman goes fisticuffs, then Thor can counter with exotic means (godblast, etc)

A big problem could be Superman's freeze breath though. That could be used to slow Thor or freeze him for a moment.

If both went fisticuffs then Superman wins since he is massively stronger and more durable, although Superman will land less blows.

Thor needs to go exotic and use his versatility. That is his only chance here.

If Thor used lightning then it would slow Superman down a touch but might not be enough (since Superman is not weak to magic here).

leonidas

Diesldude

Diesldude

carver9
Didn't see speed equalized. Thor outright stomps this. Speed is what made it a fight

leonidas

carver9
Diesldude will 100% BZ you and back up his claim. I believe in him.

Philosophía

Old Man Whirly!
Speed equalled is retarded. Gimping characters is retarded.

Delta1938

JBL
Equalizing speed is a way to eliminate the crap about one character being too fast for another.

Diesldude

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
Equalizing speed is a way to eliminate the crap about one character being too fast for another.

Well you clearly don't actually comprehend the question or point, but thanks for proving you're whining about Thor being ridiculously inferior in speed.

JBL
Originally posted by Delta1938
Well you clearly don't actually comprehend the question or point, but thanks for proving you're whining about Thor being ridiculously inferior in speed. Oh, I'm sorry, Let me put it this way. With speed equalized, Thor destroys Superman with his hammer.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
Oh, I'm sorry, Let me put it this way. With speed equalized, Thor destroys Superman with his hammer.

The small god from a small world still gets wrecked despite how much you wish otherwise.

AlbertoJohnAvil
That would be pretty hilarious if it's Thor is as fast as Superman and he doesn't realize how slow his exotic attacks are by comparison until a few relative seconds after attempting to attack Supes.

So How did you miss him dodging the beams of light point blank from the collectors ship in space in Unworthy? You know...without mjolnir?...

Delta1938
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
So How did you miss him dodging the beams of light point blank from the collectors ship in space in Unworthy? You know...without mjolnir?...

So that means Thor is Superman level speed? laughing Unless you once again had reading comprehension fail.

AlbertoJohnAvil
So that means Thor is Superman level speed? laughing Unless you once again had reading comprehension fail.

Thor is AS fast as Superman with or without Mjolnir, he doesn't need it it to be equalized is my point. I brought up the feat for a reason.

MrMind
Thor let Delta licks Kal's shitpie after raping Kal, the gape can echo the entire cosmo

Delta1938
Thor is AS fast as Superman with or without Mjolnir, he doesn't need it it to be equalized is my point. I brought up the feat for a reason.

laughing If ignorance is bliss, you are in Heaven.

Originally posted by MrMind
Thor let Delta licks Kal's shitpie after raping Kal, the gape can echo the entire cosmo

Drunk or tweaked out, or both?

AlbertoJohnAvil

Calls me ignorant and is the same guy that act like 90 percent of supes fights aren't hay makers and attempting to overpower his opponent instead if using one of his many more useful powers. laughing out loud

MrMind

You should ask Superman that question

He has to be inebriated to take the pain of mjolnir fuking him in the butt

xJLxKing

Delta1938
Calls me ignorant and is the same guy that act like 90 percent of supes fights aren't hay makers and attempting to overpower his opponent instead if using one of his many more useful powers. laughing out loud

And this shows how incompetent you are. Just like when you thought I was arguing someone winning when I was giving background in ALE. Or you thinking I said something about Carter's son. That was akin to not understanding 2+2=4. Not an error on the math, outright can't understand it. But you don't know you don't understand it so you're so damn cocky oblivious to how bad you actually are.

You should ask Superman that question

He has to be inebriated to take the pain of mjolnir fuking him in the butt

These are really, really bad even by your standards. And your last few attempts at insults have really been a waste of time but for somereasonI decided to indulge your need for attention. I'm no longer enabling you. Goodbye.

MrMind
Delta, Superman would be the one night stand iceman hook up with in a gay bar and never call again

AlbertoJohnAvil
And this shows how incompetent you are. Just like when you thought I was arguing someone winning when I was giving background in ALE. Or you thinking I said something about Carter's son. That was akin to not understanding 2+2=4. Not an error on the math, outright can't understand it. But you don't know you don't understand it so you're so damn cocky oblivious to how bad you actually are.

These are really, really bad even by your standards. And your last few attempts at insults have really been a waste of time but for somereasonI decided to indulge your need for attention. I'm no longer enabling you. Goodbye.

I like you didn't disagree with what I just said. laughing out loud You KNOW i'm right.

Delta1938
I like you didn't disagree with what I just said. laughing out loud You KNOW i'm right.

You're right because you have autistic arguments? That same logic applies to Thor. The fact is Superman's relevant speed feats are much better. Thor dodging a point blank energy blast is dwarfed by an early Post-CRISIS feat. You can do all the mental gymnastics you want, doesn't change reality.

MrMind
Thor godblast Superman to kingdom come

Or just lights up a gas station

Superman has no aoe attacks

Philosophía
Thor godblast Superman to kingdom come

Or just lights up a gas station

Superman has no aoe attacks Superman uses his super-voice to scream into Thor's ears as he's clapping those asgardian cheeks.

Odinson busts his eardrums and faints just before climax.

Diesldude
Superman is way stronger. The strength difference is bigger than between the hulk and a cockroach.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Diesldude
Superman is way stronger. The strength difference is bigger than between the hulk and a cockroach. So not that big.

MrMind

Diesldude
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
So not that big. my bad long day, I undersold the difference.

One Big Mob
Thor drains all the thunder out of Superman.

Stoic
Stips being what they are, this would be a decent fight, but Superman would win. There is no other character in comics that has his record of being the last man standing. Superman has the strength advantage, durability advantage, heat vision that he can dial up and down in terms of intensity, he nealy always remains calm while in combat. But back to that heat vision. What stops him from temp blinding Thor from the onset and punching the shit out of him?

AlbertoJohnAvil
You're right because you have autistic arguments? That same logic applies to Thor. The fact is Superman's relevant speed feats are much better. Thor dodging a point blank energy blast is dwarfed by an early Post-CRISIS feat. You can do all the mental gymnastics you want, doesn't change reality.

You realize classic Thor got feats of crossing whole ass galaxies in seconds bruh. Like stop it. Thor also goes toe to toe with Gladiator who has a recent speed feat better than all of supes current shit. Same for surfer. You're the one out here just throwing shit at a wall and praying it stick

Delta1938
You realize classic Thor got feats of crossing whole ass galaxies in seconds bruh. Like stop it. Thor also goes toe to toe with Gladiator who has a recent speed feat better than all of supes current shit. Same for surfer. You're the one out here just throwing shit at a wall and praying it stick

The irony of what you're doing. And the hypocrisy. Are you really this stupid to say a speed feat as complex as fixing the Moon isn't a combat speed feat but flying across a galaxy is? Yes, yes you're that stupid.

cdtm
Superman has actual fighting skills, Thor is just a mindless berserker.

Horrificus
Thor

h1a8
Speed equalized can have different results depending on the speed both characters are operating at? If both are at Superman level speeds then Superman wins. If both are operating at Thor level speed then its much closer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.