Can Superman replicate Gladiator's crossing galaxy feat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
What has Superman done comparable or above to Glads crossed a damn galaxy in the blink of an eye

https://i.postimg.cc/sGD6KjF6/image.jpg

Sin I AM
Probably his AC feat or his Bizarro city feat etc

xJLxKing
How long did it take?

AlbertoJohnAvil
the average galaxy is 100k light years for reference.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
the average galaxy is 100k light years for reference.
How large was the one gladiator crossed?

EcstaticGrace

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by xJLxKing
How large was the one gladiator crossed?

Considering that you have to go through our Galaxy to get to asgardia which is its own galaxy and HE came from shi'ar a super galaxy with galaxies in between it and we'RE assuming our galaxy is 100k light years. . Plus asgardia which lets just say is small and his own galaxy which is bigger than ours. Because shi'ar space is bigger than ours. At minimum two large galaxies and a couple small galaxies. Cause multiple galaxies I'm low balling hang inbetween.

DarkSaint85
How long did it take? No head canon, quantifiable numbers only please.

AlbertoJohnAvil

DarkSaint85
Ok.

So give us numbers for Superman to replicate.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Ok.

So give us numbers for Superman to replicate.

how fast is the blink of an eye?

DarkSaint85
You tell us.

You're the one who made the thread. If it's unquantifiable, then fair enough.

If all you have is head canon and assumptions that's also cool.

AlbertoJohnAvil
You tell us.

You're the one who made the thread. If it's unquantifiable, then fair enough.

If all you have is head canon and assumptions that's also cool.

What about the numbers of Superman repairing the moon? Where's that at?

AlbertoJohnAvil

DarkSaint85
So just headcanon and assumptions laughing out loud

AlbertoJohnAvil
and that's also assuming that every galaxy mashed up back to back, with no space in between, and IGNORING that, solar distances in the Shiar Empire are far larger than ours, same for their galaxies.

AlbertoJohnAvil
So just headcanon and assumptions laughing out loud

Except I used all those real world physics.

Delta1938

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by Delta1938
Are you comparing this to rebuilding the Moon?

...No, it's not comparable, because they're two complete different feats. Pure travel speed versus super speed, but for the fact that Superman was talking to someone else, in real time, I can absolutely confirm that Gladiator was moving much faster.

cdtm
Alberto doesn't understand what hyperbole is.

The text never said Gladiator actually crossed a galaxy. In the blink of an eye or otherwise.

It's just saying he's really really fast. You can find similar statements for all characters in comics, like Thor being called "As fast as the Lightning he commands", which he most definitely is not.

xJLxKing
So who blinked?

cdtm
Originally posted by xJLxKing
So who blinked?

Heimdall.

Right before ***** slapping Glads.

Delta1938
...No, it's not comparable, because they're two complete different feats. Pure travel speed versus super speed, but for the fact that Superman was talking to someone else, in real time, I can absolutely confirm that Gladiator was moving much faster.

The immense irony is the calculation showed Superman rebuilding the Moon puts this to shame going by your calculated speed. AMD your reason for Superman talking to someone else is retarded.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by cdtm
Alberto doesn't understand what hyperbole is.

The text never said Gladiator actually crossed a galaxy. In the blink of an eye or otherwise.

It's just saying he's really really fast. You can find similar statements for all characters in comics, like Thor being called "As fast as the Lightning he commands", which he most definitely is not.

LMAO, that's ****ing retarded. How is it hyperbole when they LITERALLY phrase it that the only way gladiator could do it was if he was fast enough to blitz hiemdall in the time it takes him to blink

Adam Grimes
I'd like to see the writer's Ph.D. in physics and familiarity with astronomy. Otherwise the feat is unusable, PERIOD.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
I'd like to see the writer's Ph.D. in physics and familiarity with astronomy. Otherwise the feat is unusable, PERIOD.

laughing

cdtm
LMAO, that's ****ing retarded. How is it hyperbole when they LITERALLY phrase it that the only way gladiator could do it was if he was fast enough to blitz hiemdall in the time it takes him to blink

Alberto doesn't understand hyperbole. laughing out loud

SquallX
In the outlaws, Superman outrace a ship that teleported from Pluto to Earth to a small island, and said ship was also invisible.

cdtm
Superman crossed at least 45 million light years in 60 days. And that's not even his fastest feat.

AlbertoJohnAvil
The immense irony is the calculation showed Superman rebuilding the Moon puts this to shame going by your calculated speed. AMD your reason for Superman talking to someone else is retarded.

the moon wasn't fighting back or reacting. Plus, as stated, he was holding an active conversation with Batman who does not have superspeed and had multiple exchanges with him while fixing said moon. It was a demonstration of superspeed, yes, but not combat.
And unless you think Batman could have had an identical conversation with Gladiator while he was traveling at trillions of times the speed of light, Gladiator's showing was faster.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Superman crossed at least 45 million light years in 60 days. And that's not even his fastest feat.

60 day and that still pales in comparison to what glads did in the blink of an eye.

cdtm
The non feat?

You get he didn't actually cross a galaxy in that scan, right?

h1a8

-Pr-
The moon rebuilding feat is a combat speed feat. It's too complex to be travel speed alone, so it's applicable combat speed.

I don't want to see ten pages of monotonous, back and forth shite about something that shouldn't be up for debate.

Delta1938
the moon wasn't fighting back or reacting. Plus, as stated, he was holding an active conversation with Batman who does not have superspeed and had multiple exchanges with him while fixing said moon. It was a demonstration of superspeed, yes, but not combat.
And unless you think Batman could have had an identical conversation with Gladiator while he was traveling at trillions of times the speed of light, Gladiator's showing was faster.

"The Moon wasn't fighting back." Are you autistic? Genuine question because this is such a terrible argument to say the complexity of the feat doesn't count

Having a conversation with Batman is irrelevant because it's a comic and Superman can do immensely complex tasks at super speed while still talking at normal speed. If you're legitimately arguing that and not trolling, yes you're an idiot. No, it's not an ad hominem. It's an objective observation. You simply don't have even a slight grasp of how much would need to be done.

Trillions of times lightspeed is nice for Gladiator but the calculation for rebuilding the Moon puts that to shame. Just like you shame Mankind every time you think you make an argument worth a ****.

Bodybuildingbob
Superman crossed numerous galaxies in a matter of seconds:-https://qphs.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-891c1121a26eba92b1361b6b837342a5

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by Bodybuildingbob
Superman crossed numerous galaxies in a matter of seconds:-https://qphs.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-891c1121a26eba92b1361b6b837342a5

"in a matter of seconds" is still trumped by "multiple galaxies in a tenth of a second"

AlbertoJohnAvil
Also where does this say he crossed galaxies. It said he was traveling to kellexs planet

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by -Pr-
The moon rebuilding feat is a combat speed feat. It's too complex to be travel speed alone, so it's applicable combat speed.

I don't want to see ten pages of monotonous, back and forth shite about something that shouldn't be up for debate.

Thanks.

Bodybuildingbob
Also where does this say he crossed galaxies. It said he was traveling to kellexs planet

That was on the other side of the universe and the author confirmed that superman did cross galaxies in a matter of second , also can you post clearer images , it's hard to read the dialogues and narrations

AlbertoJohnAvil
That was on the other side of the universe and the author confirmed that superman did cross galaxies in a matter of second , also can you post clearer images , it's hard to read the dialogues and narrations

Not I the panel you showed.

xJLxKing
Heimdall.

Right before ***** slapping Glads. lol

AlbertoJohnAvil
"The Moon wasn't fighting back." Are you autistic? Genuine question because this is such a terrible argument to say the complexity of the feat doesn't count

Having a conversation with Batman is irrelevant because it's a comic and Superman can do immensely complex tasks at super speed while still talking at normal speed. If you're legitimately arguing that and not trolling, yes you're an idiot. No, it's not an ad hominem. It's an objective observation. You simply don't have even a slight grasp of how much would need to be done.

Trillions of times lightspeed is nice for Gladiator but the calculation for rebuilding the Moon puts that to shame. Just like you shame Mankind every time you think you make an argument worth a ****.

Your comprehension gets worse by the second. I Wasn't saying the complexity of the feat doesn't count, was saying it's different from a pure speed feat. Gladiator was traveling a much further distance, in a shorter span of time. Superman was performing a complicated task that took longer, but there's no way you can make any sort of calculation as to how long the moon feat took. You don't have measurements for said moon, or what the hell Superman even did to put it back together. You never been answered me as to the context of that convo with Batman in those panels, all you said was that it was a "joke" I brought it up.

DarkSaint85
Delta, just ignore him. If you want, we can have our own convo lol.

h1a8

Trillions of times lightspeed is nice for Gladiator but the calculation for rebuilding the Moon puts that to shame. Just like you shame Mankind every time you think you make an argument worth a ****. thumb up

Or how can flash talk to people or watch a movie in a theater when is constantly processing information at insane speeds? Its a comic.

Diesldude
Except I used all those real world physics. did you use real world physics? Where? I only saw a post with multiplication and division problems. laughing out loud

h1a8
Superman crossed numerous galaxies in a matter of seconds:-https://qphs.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-891c1121a26eba92b1361b6b837342a5 Good feat. Didn't know about that one.

Diesldude
Superman crossed at least 45 million light years in 60 days. And that's not even his fastest feat. he crossed a universe in less time than that.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by h1a8
Good feat. Didn't know about that one. Isn't that planet MANY galaxies away?

nowhere on that panel does it say he crossed numerous galaxies in seconds.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Delta, laughing out loud Listen here, I don't care about how fast Superman's talking for his scans: what matters is how fast BATMAN is talking. Unless BATMAN is talking at trillions of times the speed of light, it took Superman several REAL WORLD SECONDS to put that planet back together, because that's how long it would have taken Batman to get those sentences out. So Gladiator, traveling hundreds of thousands of light years in the span of a tenth of a second, is FASTER than what Superman did. End of story. Period.

DarkSaint85
Diesl (I even took the trouble to spell your name right) and delta: just ignore him.

Bodybuildingbob
nowhere on that panel does it say he crossed numerous galaxies in seconds.
dude you can clearly see him crossing galaxies on the panel and his planet was in a far away solar system , once reached Superman was unable to hear kelex talking because his super powers were beginning to dysfunction because of the orange sunlight which he was not familiar or his cells were habitual with , even writer confirmed it in an interview.

Diesldude

Diesldude

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by h1a8
thumb up

Or how can flash talk to people or watch a movie in a theater when is constantly processing information at insane speeds? Its a comic.

how is actual physics not registering here? If Flash assembles a battleship while talking to me, and at the same time I'm putting together a model battleship and it takes me ten seconds, if Flash finishes at the same time our conversation ends, and we started at the same time, then it took him 10 seconds to build that ship, no matter how fast he was going.

DarkSaint85

h1a8
how is actual physics not registering here? If Flash assembles a battleship while talking to me, and at the same time I'm putting together a model battleship and it takes me ten seconds, if Flash finishes at the same time our conversation ends, and we started at the same time, then it took him 10 seconds to build that ship, no matter how fast he was going. No one disagrees. Completely a complex jigsaw puzzle in less than a minute is insane. It would take me probably over a year just to find the first two pieces that go together lol.

carver9
He can't do it.

Delta1938
Delta, laughing out loud Listen here, I don't care about how fast Superman's talking for his scans: what matters is how fast BATMAN is talking. Unless BATMAN is talking at trillions of times the speed of light, it took Superman several REAL WORLD SECONDS to put that planet back together, because that's how long it would have taken Batman to get those sentences out. So Gladiator, traveling hundreds of thousands of light years in the span of a tenth of a second, is FASTER than what Superman did. End of story. Period.

Are you lying or just this ****ing stupid?

DarkSaint85
Delta, I think you are, lol.

Just ignore him mate. He loves the attention you give him.

Delta1938
Exactly. A brick wall who gets hard every time we interact with him- he knows full well he's wrong, but he's trying to drive traffic and bump his thread and get attention.

Want to really piss him off? Just ignore him. That will drive him crazy.

If this were the case instead of him being this stupid, I think he would have doubled down on his reading comprehension fail when he accused me of talking about Carter's son. I really do think he's just this dumb.

DarkSaint85
If this were the case instead of him being this stupid, I think he would have doubled down on his reading comprehension fail when he accused me of talking about Carter's son. I really do think he's just this dumb.

He just wants people replying to him. The best way to piss him off is to just ignore him.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Are you lying or just this ****ing stupid?

👍 concession accepted.

Philosophía
He just wants people replying to him. The best way to piss him off is to just ignore him. Superman fans and JBL/Alberto, visualized:

https://media2.giphy.com/media/8kFnWviN34JCE/giphy.gif

Bodybuildingbob
https://www.meme-arsenal.com/memes/375c81b1e9841e7c8a4e027994e42715.jpg

DarkSaint85
Yeah, look at the baiting he does. He just wants delta to lose his shit and go mental over his 'concession accepted' post.

Ignore him. Just stop and count to ten, and then let it go - he's a random stranger on the internet. Who cares what he thinks?

Delta1938
👍 concession accepted.

laughing

Yeah, look at the baiting he does. He just wants delta to lose his shit and go mental over his 'concession accepted' post.

Ignore him. Just stop and count to ten, and then let it go - he's a random stranger on the internet. Who cares what he thinks?

If he thinks that will make me lose my shit then he's dumber than if he believes his own arguments.

DarkSaint85
laughing

If he thinks that will make me lose my shit then he's dumber than if he believes his own arguments.

thumb up put it this way - do you want to be the subject of his fantasies?

Because that's literally what's happening. Imagine him fapping every time you respond to him and give him attention. He's the fat girl at the end of the night in the club - stay strong and stay away.

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud This is like what the 100th time every argument from Delta got teared apart, and had nothing left but another ad hominem attack? It's an exercise for me at this point, hopefully you come better prepared next time my boy

@Saint, you know that's never happening. I'm like Lex Luthor to them, they'll always attempt to TaKe DoWn ThE bIG bAd and fail continuously laughing out loud

Delta1938
thumb up put it this way - do you want to be the subject of his fantasies?

Because that's literally what's happening. Imagine him fapping every time you respond to him and give him attention. He's the fat girl at the end of the night in the club - stay strong and stay away.
I see it more as him desperately trying to get it up at his age to fap to my replies and just getting frustrated it's as impotent as his arguments.

Delta1938
laughing out loud This is like what the 100th time every argument from Delta got teared apart, and had nothing left but another ad hominem attack? It's an exercise for me at this point, hopefully you come better prepared next time my boy

@Saint, you know that's never happening. I'm like Lex Luthor to them, they'll always attempt to TaKe DoWn ThE bIG bAd and fail continuously laughing out loud

If you really think you're so great, how about we BZ? You said Thor is just as fast as Superman with or without Mjolnir. I would like to BZ Superman vs Thor.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Go ahead Delta. Do it. Ignore me. So that you can't be a lil annoyance when I speak about Supes, submit Delta. Give up. laughing out loud That'll save me less the trouble when I speak about Superman and don't gotta hear his ramblings for his fanboys xD

DarkSaint85
I see it more as him desperately trying to get it up at his age to fap to my replies and just getting frustrated it's as impotent as his arguments.

He's not though.

He's just after attention. Even with his double bluff. He's not getting frustrated, at all.

Just ignore him.

Delta1938
Go ahead Delta. Do it. Ignore me. So that you can't be a lil annoyance when I speak about Supes, submit Delta. Give up. laughing out loud That'll save me less the trouble when I speak about Superman and don't gotta hear his ramblings for his fanboys xD

Pride cometh before the fall.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Delta, your allies have already given up. There's no Superman fan on earth that can stand with me. Phil doesn't dare engage, nor does Saint. Just. Admit. It. You've MET your match laughing out loud

Delta1938
Delta, your allies have already given up. There's no Superman fan on earth that can stand with me. Phil doesn't dare engage, nor does Saint. Just. Admit. It. You've MET your match laughing out loud

Completely ignoring my BZ challenge. Concessions accepted. Thanks for admitting you're afraid.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Just seeing it just now. Who's the judges? and we can BZ any other topic with Supes. the vs speed is played out.

Delta1938
Just seeing it just now. Who's the judges? and we can BZ any other topic with Supes. the vs speed is played out.

Sure you "just noticed." And the entire point is because of your claims on his speed. So you're backing down by trying to change it. So this actually does still apply--

Completely ignoring my BZ challenge. Concessions accepted. Thanks for admitting you're afraid.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Sure you "just noticed." And the entire point is because of your claims on his speed. So you're backing down by trying to change it. So this actually does still apply--

So you want to bz on Superman being faster than Thor with Mjolnir and without together?

laughing out loud Why don't you do that with ACTUAL Thor fans like Rage, and Celey.

abhilegend
Put him on ignore list, I've done it. It's really peaceful

Delta1938
So you want to bz on Superman being faster than Thor with Mjolnir and without together?

laughing out loud Why don't you do that with ACTUAL Thor fans like Rage, and Celey.

The speed arguments you're making is the reason I want to do this, but I'm talking a fight. Not arguing one power.

I don't think Rage or Celey even think Thor is just as fast as Superman(regardless of how big they think the gap is) so why would I debate them on that?

But I see you went from cocky, to when called out saying you just noticed and saying speed is played out to try and avoid it, to saying why don't I debate actual Thor fans. I would think given your ego if you actually are correct, just beating me would be plenty of incentive to take this up.

What next, saying agree to disagree? I'll just make it easy for you. Concessions accepted.

AlbertoJohnAvil
The speed arguments you're making is the reason I want to do this, but I'm talking a fight. Not arguing one power.

I don't think Rage or Celey even think Thor is just as fast as Superman(regardless of how big they think the gap is) so why would I debate them on that?

But I see you went from cocky, to when called out saying you just noticed and saying speed is played out to try and avoid it, to saying why don't I debate actual Thor fans. I would think given your ego if you actually are correct, just beating me would be plenty of incentive to take this up.

What next, saying agree to disagree? I'll just make it easy for you. Concessions accepted.

laughing out loud Even if i do accept, the judges would have to be from the anime forum, or any other but CBVF.

Delta1938
laughing out loud Even if i do accept, the judges would have to be from the anime forum, or any other but CBVF.

I understand, you're afraid so you keep trying to move the goal post. Concessions accepted.

AlbertoJohnAvil
I understand, you're afraid so you keep trying to move the goal post. Concessions accepted.

afraid? I told you the judges would have to be completely neutral so there's no bias. guess that had you frightened knowing you can't have your buds as a judge eh laughing out loud

Delta1938
afraid? I told you the judges would have to be completely neutral so there's no bias. guess that had you frightened knowing you can't have your buds as a judge eh laughing out loud

You initially tried to change it claiming you're tired of the speed argument. Then you tried to say I should debate Rage or Celey on it. Now you're saying we shouldn't have judges from here, when you've had multiple BZs with judges from here without a problem, and saying it's so I can't have my "buds" judging as if I'm friends with everyone in this forum. You would have to approve of the judges too, and because I'm honest I wouldn't approve of any judges that I think would vote for me because they're my friend. There is no legitimate reason for you to be going this route.

Hell I'll even let you have carter as one of the judges, we know he'll vote against Superman and against me. Especially the later after he blindly followed your claim I said something about his son because of your poor, poor reading comprehension. Then you're guaranteed a vote even if you just post about your love for fried zucchini and nothing at all about the topic.

But if you're really just trying to avoid this, concessions accepted.

Sin I AM
Did someone mention it was a gods eye and not a normal eye blink which is exponentially faster?

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Did someone mention it was a gods eye and not a normal eye blink which is exponentially faster? I'll give you a scooby snack if you can guess who that mysterious chad could have been. Two tries.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
He can't do it.

Well that feat of Superman going to another sector of the universe (many galaxies away) in a second is pretty damn impressive. You don't think with that feat Superman at least comes close?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
I'll give you a scooby snack if you can guess who that mysterious chad could have been. Two tries.

Dammit I missed it

cdtm
Did someone mention it was a gods eye and not a normal eye blink which is exponentially faster?

Sure would have been impressive.

If he actually crossed a galaxy. Which he did not.

EcstaticGrace

Diesldude

cdtm

EcstaticGrace

cdtm

EcstaticGrace
Appreciate the recommendations

AlbertoJohnAvil
You initially tried to change it claiming you're tired of the speed argument. Then you tried to say I should debate Rage or Celey on it. Now you're saying we shouldn't have judges from here, when you've had multiple BZs with judges from here without a problem, and saying it's so I can't have my "buds" judging as if I'm friends with everyone in this forum. You would have to approve of the judges too, and because I'm honest I wouldn't approve of any judges that I think would vote for me because they're my friend. There is no legitimate reason for you to be going this route.

Hell I'll even let you have carter as one of the judges, we know he'll vote against Superman and against me. Especially the later after he blindly followed your claim I said something about his son because of your poor, poor reading comprehension. Then you're guaranteed a vote even if you just post about your love for fried zucchini and nothing at all about the topic.

But if you're really just trying to avoid this, concessions accepted.

When you want to take on your master you can feel free to inbox me, beating you would just be an ego boost for me, i don't exactly need it, you're too beneath me to care laughing out loud

Delta1938
When you want to take on your master you can feel free to inbox me, beating you would just be an ego boost for me, i don't exactly need it, you're too beneath me to care laughing out loud

So you're tired of backing down while trying to look like you're not backing down(it's not working) and trying to sweep it under the rug. Concessions accepted coward.

TheHulkster
How long did it take? No head canon, quantifiable numbers only please.

The average eye blink lasts one tenth of a second.

DarkSaint85
Cool. I was asking for hard numbers that were given in the comic but thanks for that.

Of course, this was asked because Albert has in the last asked for proof in the exact same manner.

cdtm
Ask Alberto to show the feat.

Not just dialog about how fast you'd need to be to surprise Heimdall.. Lets see him actually cross a galaxy.

Delta1938
You won't be getting answers corn him here. He backed down from my BZ challenge so hard he abandoned his own thread to spare himself the humiliation.

Juntai
Ask Alberto to show the feat.

Not just dialog about how fast you'd need to be to surprise Heimdall.. Lets see him actually cross a galaxy. He doesn't. Also. Heimdall sees him coming. He's just seemingly to slow to react at first. So even the sneaking up when he blinks doesnt really line up with the comic.

carver9
The dialog is clear, stop trolling. He's galaxies away Heimdall blink, Gladiator cross GALAXIES by the time he's finished blinking. 1+1=2. Don't make this difficult.

StiltmanFTW
All that speed and Heimdall still had no problem reacting to Glads and even bloodying him up a little.

Sin I AM
The dialog is clear, stop trolling. He's galaxies away Heimdall blink, Gladiator cross GALAXIES by the time he's finished blinking. 1+1=2. Don't make this difficult.

Gotta agree with carver here. The narrative did say "fast enough to cross entire galaxies".

But like ds said. Heimdell did see him

StiltmanFTW
Good feat for sure, just too bad it was followed by the extremely mediocre combat speed performance.

carver9
Lol... Heimdell doesn't have normal eyes either. The dialog (and his entire history) mentions this as well.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Good feat for sure, just too bad it was followed by the extremely mediocre combat speed performance.

Yea heimdell did well considering his abilities. Gladiator looked like he was in a fight by the time cul showed

carver9
Even call his eyes Omnipotent- all seeing...

https://ibb.co/f9CCMbt

carver9
Same issue Heimdall gave him a fight, Gladiator proceeded at choking Jane Thor out with one arm under the same writer who had her fight the Phoenix, solo fight the Destroyer, solo fight Mangog, etc... Heimdall received some major praise in that book and using it to downplay Gladiator is laughable since he did FAR better than Jane pages later.

Diesldude

Diesldude

SquallX

carver9
Ask the writer.

Delta1938

SquallX
Ask the writer.

Then the writer needs to open a dictionary.

-Pr-
"omnipotent eyes"

...JFC that's terrible.

StiltmanFTW
Omnipotent frenulum.

Sin I AM
Same issue Heimdall gave him a fight, Gladiator proceeded at choking Jane Thor out with one arm under the same writer who had her fight the Phoenix, solo fight the Destroyer, solo fight Mangog, etc... Heimdall received some major praise in that book and using it to downplay Gladiator is laughable since he did FAR better than Jane pages later.

The choking out Jane thing I get. If someone grabs you by your airway that's pretty much it. Although she shouldn't need to breathe.

carver9
The choking out Jane thing I get. If someone grabs you by your airway that's pretty much it. Although she shouldn't need to breathe.

She couldn't break free even though both of her hands were available.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11125/111251575/6059559-page_17.jpg

Do you think Gladiator could've done the same thing to Odin?

Philosophía

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11125/111251575/6059559-page_17.jpg

Do you think Gladiator could've done the same thing to Odin? How was her right hand available when it was holding Mjolnir?

https://i.imgur.com/AgDHSk4.png

MrMind
that's the lips of the man with no regrets

-Pr-

carver9
Philo is so weird.

Philosophía
Originally posted by -Pr-
What I want to know is why she isn't swinging the poxy thing at Gladiator's face.

Mother Storm is into choke me daddy type of foreplay and wouldn't let it move.

Philosophía
Philo is so weird.
https://media.tenor.com/images/020991830240d4be7c5d0c457548eb9a/tenor.gif

StiltmanFTW
laughing

Sin I AM

Do you think Gladiator could've done the same thing to Odin?

Jane is no Odin. But I think he surprised her with his speed, technique.

MrMind
Jane is no Odin. But I think he surprised her with his speed, technique.

correction, she's better everywhere, she's a queen, and he is just a misogynist old man

dmills

dmills
What has Superman done comparable or above to Glads crossed a damn galaxy in the blink of an eye

https://i.postimg.cc/sGD6KjF6/image.jpg

If memory serves me didn't Sentry have that exact same feat almost verbatim when they Seized Asgard?

Diesldude

AlbertoJohnAvil

carver9
Did he really ask that question.

AlbertoJohnAvil

AlbertoJohnAvil
YOU see Heimdall, and the context.
As they speak about Blinking, they drew the panel where we couldn't see his eyes.
Than we are EXPLAINED If someone was fast enough to travel faster than a gods blink the war could happen in Asgard.

THAT'S when Heimdall said no because he didn't see glad speed and able to for warn Asgard of the coming invasion. It's common. sense.

https://i.postimg.cc/k63fp8Vg/168786862-10159096511167383-6444277025721697872-n.jpg

xJLxKing

AlbertoJohnAvil

Juntai
No galaxies being crossed on panel. No blink on panel. Sounds like... what did you write in the other thread. .. 'flowery writing'?

Sounds like flowery writing.

The only difference is we saw Superman travel when the writing told us he was faster than imagination, physics breaking and could felt across all dimensions.

Your hypocrisy is astounding with the way you try to have it both ways in each thread.

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud It's literally THERE on panel that he blinked. And Heimdall's helmet leaves Him with his swirly eye effect and Sif yelled at him once to take it off so she could look him in the eye, so it seems you can't actually see his eyes with it on. I believe it was in the the journey into mystery run starring sif.

DarkSaint85
Don't say I didn't warn ya Juntailaughing out loud

It's literally not worth arguing with him, as he only does it to troll.you could make entire threads just by copy pasting his arguments against each other.

In fact, that's what he used to do. He'd copy our posts, pass them off as his own on other sites, then copy/paste THEIR replies here. He has no opinion of his own,but will just argue for the sake of arguing.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by Juntai
No galaxies being crossed on panel. No blink on panel. Sounds like... what did you write in the other thread. .. 'flowery writing'?

Sounds like flowery writing.

The only difference is we saw Superman travel when the writing told us he was faster than imagination, physics breaking and could felt across all dimensions.

Your hypocrisy is astounding with the way you try to have it both ways in each thread.

The scan itself tells you that it really isn't "beyond physics" when is says it will take hours for light to catch up to him and months for sound to catch up. Obviously, it's quantifiable, since they quantified it. So that's not "different"

We can have that argument another time since it's unrelated.

Booya_69
Gladiator was standing right outside the rainbow bridge chamber waiting for the writer to finish his narration about a certain Someone capable of crossing galaxies.. and whooosh! Gladiator speeds in, taking credit for the feat. Even fooling the writer himself. You sly bastard Kallark. 👍

Juntai
Don't say I didn't warn ya Juntailaughing out loud

It's literally not worth arguing with him, as he only does it to troll.you could make entire threads just by copy pasting his arguments against each other.

In fact, that's what he used to do. He'd copy our posts, pass them off as his own on other sites, then copy/paste THEIR replies here. He has no opinion of his own,but will just argue for the sake of arguing. I'm not debating him. He wouldn't even be practice. Just pointing out the hypocrisy left and right.

Juntai
Originally posted by Booya_69
Gladiator was standing right outside the rainbow bridge chamber waiting for the writer to finish his narration about a certain Someone capable of crossing galaxies.. and whooosh! Gladiator speeds in, taking credit for the feat. Even fooling the writer himself. You sly bastard Kallark. 👍 Maybe the real feat is Batman level stealth.

Bodybuildingbob
Originally posted by Booya_69
Gladiator was standing right outside the rainbow bridge chamber waiting for the writer to finish his narration about a certain Someone capable of crossing galaxies.. and whooosh! Gladiator speeds in, taking credit for the feat. Even fooling the writer himself. You sly bastard Kallark. 👍

JBL
No he cannot. Superman could never match or exceed Gladiators feat.

Senor Cage
Gladiator is a slowpoke.

SquallX

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>