Black Panther and Blade vs Spider-Ock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marcssands14
Panther and Blade have been mind controlled to kill Spider-Ock. Parker is dead and Dr.Octo has full control over Parker's body.

Fight to the death,standard equipment. Who wins?

StiltmanFTW
T'Charlie and Brooks get one-shotted at the same time.

marcssands14
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
T'Charlie and Brooks get one-shotted at the same time.

Nope. Panther blasts Spider-Ock with with his sonic vibrations, disorientating him. Then Blade stabs him through the heart from behind and BP finishings him off by clawing his throat out😀

StiltmanFTW
Oh, so you made a spite thread on purpose, with clear winners in mind? shifty

marcssands14
Nope no spite at all. Spider-Man can possibly win,but BP and Blade together would be a hard bloody fight. I think they win,at least 2 out of 3

StyleTime
Originally posted by marcssands14
Panther and Blade have been mind controlled to kill Spider-Ock. Parker is dead and Dr.Octo has full control over Parker's body.

Fight to the death, standard equipment Who wins?
31Jgusm3tzs

marcssands14
Bump

marcssands14
Double bump

Vanguard
Team

ShadowFyre
I wanna say Ock as well but I'm pretty sure in the comic the team would win

SamZED
Last we've seen SpOck he was casually carrying around a device that shifted an entire city's population into another dimension.

8swords
thought it was current spock, but as per thread, spock wins by killing blade first and beating BP. unlike puny parker, spock actually has lethal weapons.

Bentley
Ock gets Boy-Thinged

DarkSaint85
Ock has experience being inside younger males, though.

cdtm
The Blade pinball table is way better then the Spider-Man table.

So Blade wins here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.