Thanos w/IG vs World Forger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
How goes it?

Stoic
Based on comparative showings relating to Superboy Prime and Monarch, it is in my opinion that Thanos with the IG would be too much for the World Forger. Despite those who have for good reasons claimed that his combat power levels should surpass the multiversal range, he has no combat showings to prove that he's actually above Monarch's levels.

However, if he was above Monarch's level, I can't for the life of me understand how a far superior being than himself (Darkest Knight) was absolutely curb stomped by Superboy Prime? Looking back upon the Monarch vs Superboy Prime battle, it appears as if Superboy Prime was even more powerful while fighting Monarch, as he had an amplification. In my honest opinion according to what was seen on panel, Monarch was tougher for Superboy Prime to defeat than the Darkest Knight.

I wonder if anyone in all honesty can see and/or understand my unbiased opinion?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.