Omni-Man, Supreme, and Gladiator vs Battle Beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
No bfr, to the death.

Who wins?

leonidas

Badabing

cdtm

cdtm
And of course, Supreme has had even fights with both Omni-Man and Gladiator, all three are roughly equals.

And thus far, far beneath Thragg and Battle Beast.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Glad OR Supreme solos the beast AND Omni-Man at the same time.

cdtm
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Glad OR Supreme solos the beast AND Omni-Man at the same time.

Omni-Man and Supreme had a double KO.

In Supreme's own comic.

cdtm
Originally posted by Badabing
In ctdm's defense, he is a clinical lunatic.

Didn't know that about him.

In cdtm's defense, he is also clearly right. I know he convinced me. thumb up

Stoic
Originally posted by cdtm
Omni-Man and Supreme had a double KO.

In Supreme's own comic.

That book really doesn't hold up under scrutiny. Omni Man had a good showing while Supreme had an extremely low one. There are too many things that we'd have to ignore if we took that one comic seriously. We can start off by acknowledging how squishy, and weak to heat Invincible Universe characters are. Once we acknowledge the 50 plus scenes showing how vulnerable they are to lacerations, heat, and blunt force attacks, would it still be a good idea to use that one showing as proof?

cdtm
Originally posted by Stoic
That book really doesn't hold up under scrutiny. Omni Man had a good showing while Supreme had an extremely low one. There are too many things that we'd have to ignore if we took that one comic seriously. We can start off by acknowledging how squishy, and weak to heat Invincible Universe characters are. Once we acknowledge the 50 plus scenes showing how vulnerable they are to lacerations, heat, and blunt force attacks, would it still be a good idea to use that one showing as proof?

I think Mean Supreme was OOC too, if he was supposed to be based on Liefeld Supreme. Was never that much of a psychopath to kill heroes.

Omni-Man ironically WAS. In character, Supreme would have intervened as soon as Omni-Man started beating down Immortal and Invincible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.