Order from most powerful to least powerful attack (Godzilla, MCU, DCEU)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumbleServant
Blast from bifrost (MCU)

Blast from Motherbox that vaporized Superman (Snydercut)

Blast from Mecha Godzilla

Blast from Godzilla

Blast from complete IG (MCU)

Doomsday Lightning

ScreamPaste
I can't remember shit about the motherbox blast because that scene just filled me with confusion about how the Flash was so consistently incompetent, so I won't rank it but otherwise:

Bifrost

IG

Godzilla

Mecha G

DD

Arachnid1
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
I can't remember shit about the motherbox blast because that scene just filled me with confusion about how the Flash was so consistently incompetent, so I won't rank it but otherwise:

Bifrost

IG

Godzilla

Mecha G

DD If I remember correctly, the motherbox was used to wipe planets too. I'd rank it above the Bifrost since the latter seemed to take a longer time (Jotunheim wasn't destroyed after being blasted by the Bifrost for a lengthy brotherly dialogue and final fight between Loki and Thor).

ShadowFyre
Are we going by potential or purely what we saw on screen?

Also, if someone would mind clearing this up, did the mb vaporize or rewrite on a molecular level?

Also, are we using Thanos blast against SB or are we using the Celestials?

I for one would like to use the celestials because if we go by actual damage shown then WB and Legendary are just gonna shit all over Disney in this thread.

HumbleServant
Originally posted by ShadowFyre

Also, if someone would mind clearing this up, did the mb vaporize or rewrite on a molecular level? What we saw on screen. The celestial feat counts

SquallX
Originally posted by ShadowFyre

Also, if someone would mind clearing this up, did the mb vaporize or rewrite on a molecular level?

Also, are we using Thanos blast against SB or are we using the Celestials?

I for one would like to use the celestials because if we go by actual damage shown then WB and Legendary are just gonna shit all over Disney in this thread.

I think it does both. It had to bond with Victor on the cellular level to rebuilt him.

ShadowFyre
well then

IG (celestials), MB (snydercut)

Bifrost/Godzilla ( one razed the surface of a large area and one penetrated A few hundred miles into the Earth)

Mecha G

IG/MB (Thanos/JL)

Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.