Magneto vs. Graviton

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
https://i.ibb.co/HhkVs1j/magiton.png

Both at full power.

Winner gets Sophia pregnant.

Fight in NYC, civilians have been evacuated by Quicksilver and Northstar.

ShadowFyre
im gonna say Magneto simply because more feats to draw on.

Also, I am re adding civilians because **** them.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
im gonna say Magneto simply because more feats to draw on.

Also, I am re adding civilians because **** them. civilians for Graviton to molest. Anyone remember when he invaded Macy's.

leonidas
and you criticize ME for posting a match that's been done a dozen times?? laughing out loud

anyway, i think graviton has more raw power, but mags has more versatility overall. both could easily kill each other at the start of the match so it's a quick draw imo. in that case i'd likely favor mags because he has more feats and we've seen how fast he can act.

abhilegend
Graviton is what Magneto wishes he could be.

Smurph
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Fight in NYC, civilians have been evacuated by Quicksilver and Northstar. Wow, you're really gonna make Quicksilver carry 8 million civilians and Northstar's deadweight.

Wonder Man

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by abhilegend
Graviton is what Magneto wishes he could be. what? A sexual predator who loses control of his powers becomes a walking brick creature, gets stabbed in the arse with Thor's syringe, owned by Johnny Storm and lobotomised by Stark? Does Magneto wish he was that? Do you think Abi?

leonidas

Old Man Whirly!

zopzop
The guy that strikes first wins.

MrMind
Graviton is what Magneto wishes he could be.

this

graviton was busting up the entire avengers

abhilegend
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
what? A sexual predator who loses control of his powers becomes a walking brick creature, gets stabbed in the arse with Thor's syringe, owned by Johnny Storm and lobotomised by Stark? Does Magneto wish he was that? Do you think Abi?
At least he wasn't beaten by Gambit and a wooden arrow. 😋😋😋

leonidas
laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
At least he wasn't beaten by Gambit and a wooden arrow. 😋😋😋 thumb up true laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.