Silver Surfer Vs Captain Atom & Firestorm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumbleServant
All current

lawest9
Duo ftw.

ShadowFyre
Duo? Barely been keeping up the last few months but Atom alone vs. Surfer was debateable

lawest9
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Duo? Barely been keeping up the last few months but Atom alone vs. Surfer was debateable That's right duo depending on which version of Atom, weaker version needs help.

DarkSaint85
So I noticed in the latest KiB, Surfer seemed tangible. Is this just an error or?

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by lawest9
That's right duo depending on which version of Atom, weaker version needs help.

? Was a typo

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
So I noticed in the latest KiB, Surfer seemed tangible. Is this just an error or?

He's back to normal

Prolly gol got him back to light status.. laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
laughing out loud it wasn't just me then!

deft
Firestorm solos.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Firestorm turns him into Silver Salt

Team wins

Stoic
Let's hope that this gets bumped, because there seems to be a discrepancy concerning the Surfer's current physical state.

leonidas
why would transmuting ss end the battle? he has complete mastery of his atomic structure. i'd think even if it did work, it wouldn't last long, but more likely his body would just prevent it from fully changing anyway. assuming ss is back to his more traditional self, i'd take him 100% over either in a one on one scenario. both of them would be difficult, but not impossible imo.

Philosophía
Team, obv.

carver9
Surfer wins a healthy majority. Healthy.

abhilegend
Originally posted by leonidas
why would transmuting ss end the battle? he has complete mastery of his atomic structure. i'd think even if it did work, it wouldn't last long, but more likely his body would just prevent it from fully changing anyway. assuming ss is back to his more traditional self, i'd take him 100% over either in a one on one scenario. both of them would be difficult, but not impossible imo.
Messiah transmuted Surfer into energy, Alicia had to beg him to restore him.

leonidas
ohh, that's a pretty nice find. i'd never have remembered that issue. it's a little different from salt, imo. they specifically lost all sense of individuality and and were changed into particles smaller than thought. messiah also seemed to be more powerful than the surfer, but still, good find. maybe casts some doubt on whether ss could fight the change. he does have some resistance feats though, so i'm still not fully sold on the salt thing.

HumbleServant
Does SS have Transmutation?

MrMind
either dc team solos

Philosophía
Mr Mind is back with the truth.

Galan007
Team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.