Elders of the Universe vs. Dark Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
laughing out loud Is a physicist of ability like the Elders of the Universe able to restore the universe or will darkness win infinity?

lawest9
Funny narratives you come up with for these threads,🤣🤣🤣 but otherwise a pretty good thread, I think fighting hard together they may be able to defeat her.

zopzop
That's an awesome pic of Jean. As to the thread, I think the Gamesmaster + Runner combo might be too much for DP to deal with. And this is assuming the 'classic' lineup of Elders.

One Big Mob
Great pic of Jean. It really captures her box with stick legs and caveman brow look that shitty characters like Cyclops go crazy for.

zopzop
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Great pic of Jean. It really captures her box with stick legs and caveman brow look that shitty characters like Cyclops go crazy for.
laughing
I hate you.

One Big Mob
Spongebob Phoenixpants puts up a good fight but she gets one-shotted.

MrMind
phoenix is a QUEEN

you better show her some respect!!!!!

One Big Mob
https://i2-prod.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article11800827.ece/ALTERNATES/s1200c/EXCLUSIVE-Tara-Reid-continues-her-New-Year-getaway-in-Mexico.jpg

MrMind
Originally posted by One Big Mob
https://i2-prod.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article11800827.ece/ALTERNATES/s1200c/EXCLUSIVE-Tara-Reid-continues-her-New-Year-getaway-in-Mexico.jpg

Tara Reid what a beauty inside and out

QUEEEEENNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bentley has show me new light! vaginas>>>>>penises

Stoic
Dark Phoenix

GalacticStorm
Silver Surfer battled each of the Elders (vol 3 issues 1 to 10) and on an individual level they were more powerful than him but only marginally so.

Nova utterly defeated them en masse by making a sun go supernova close to their vicinity and they got rocked.

The Elders are beyond herald level but not substantially so.

Dark Phoenix devours them just like Galactus did.(Collector, Grandmaster, Runner, the Champion and the Runner)

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Wonder Man
laughing out loud Is a physicist of ability like the Elders of the Universe able to restore the universe or will darkness win infinity?

That picture is horrible bro.

Let me help you out here stick out tongue

https://i.imgur.com/oyY4j1a.jpg

Wonder Man

carver9
Camel toe Phoenix wins

Stoic
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Silver Surfer battled each of the Elders (vol 3 issues 1 to 10) and on an individual level they were more powerful than him but only marginally so.

Nova utterly defeated them en masse by making a sun go supernova close to their vicinity and they got rocked.

The Elders are beyond herald level but not substantially so.

Dark Phoenix devours them just like Galactus did.(Collector, Grandmaster, Runner, the Champion and the Runner)

You could probably add Ego to the team, and they'd still lose.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by zopzop
That's an awesome pic of Jean.

Bro come on.....

That pic is straight out of Minecraft laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.