Could the fastest electric wheelchair help to outrun lions, tigers and panthers?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyrannoraptor
Could any of the fastest electronic wheelchairs (like the ones that goes up to the speeds of 40 or 50 mph) help to outrun some dangerous wild animals like lions, tigers, and panthers (or maybe wolves and wild boars) without much trouble?

Nuke Nixon
In a straight line on a flat surface yes, in the real world with dirt and rocks and grass and trees and bushes, fvck no.

Jmanghan
This person is ADHD thinking personified.

Source: I have ADHD and this is the shit I think about all day.

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
In a straight line on a flat surface yes, in the real world with dirt and rocks and grass and trees and bushes, fvck no.
Then i'd let this be taking place on smooth flat surfaces.

Nuke Nixon
That begs the question, where are you that's flat and smooth and inhabited by predators like lions, tigers, and bears oh my!

What's the exact scenario we have to deal with, escaped zoo animals on the streets of NYC, wolves out for food and happen upon a bunch of disabled kids on a football field?

Tyrannoraptor
That begs the question, where are you that's flat and smooth and inhabited by predators like lions, tigers, and bears oh my!

What's the exact scenario we have to deal with, escaped zoo animals on the streets of NYC, wolves out for food and happen upon a bunch of disabled kids on a football field?
Yeah i meant most likely either escaped zoo animals in the streets or wolves hunting on a football field while some physically fit victims might also need a wheelchair too if they/one gets ankle sprained (when tripped and fall while running) or legs get injured/hurt by the wild animals.

walshy
Probs maybe idk

Nuke Nixon
First things first, you're average person that needs a wheelchair isn't going to have a super souped up World Record speed chair, the good ones maybe go 14mph so let's go with a mobility scooter, now you're at 40-60 mph.

Average wolf can run around 30-35mph but that's not what's going to happen, wolves don't just haul ass after something, they go tactical and have a few maneuver the prey into the other members of the pack you didn't even know were there.

Now while it is possible to outrun these animals is it possible to escape them, well you could run into a building sure, if this all about that ok.
But these hunters are relentless when they get the scent and it motivates them, they'll run your ass down until your batteries are dead or your gas tank is empty.

Then you're a Scooby snack. sadkek

rudester
The cyote in a rocket backpack on wheels could out run the roadrunner

T3gm3g

T3gm3g
I hack faster than Prof Zum II

T3gm3g
Wally West is a joke!

T3gm3g
Kismet, the runner, and inertia are all jokes; the anti-life equation>infinity guantlet

T3gm3g
FFR (future ref) dealer reverse flash, aka realest maximum state reverse flash="daniel" Rocco "West"

As in midwest.

Not the pampered kansas. The redheaded mutant misery missouri.

Charles is outsainted by those they dubbed as his doppelganger coward, but He is no coward
When will Nikki break this 🚪down and climb goldie's locks? For the "clan". Anti hunter fett xeno venus flytrap. In space no one can hear I scream we all cream for ..

T3gm3g

Nuke Nixon
Can we not keep this colossal fruit loop perma banned?

Tagm4g
Okay, this shell site (could be still active idk) makes it so I don't even have to verify emails I put it. They used to be able to ban my IP address, or maybe that was all just word salad and this url code is just in the web and easily manipulated in 2021.

Nuke Nixon
Well until you're gone...

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/030/967/spongebob.jpg

Tyrannoraptor
First things first, you're average person that needs a wheelchair isn't going to have a super souped up World Record speed chair, the good ones maybe go 14mph so let's go with a mobility scooter, now you're at 40-60 mph.

Average wolf can run around 30-35mph but that's not what's going to happen, wolves don't just haul ass after something, they go tactical and have a few maneuver the prey into the other members of the pack you didn't even know were there.

Now while it is possible to outrun these animals is it possible to escape them, well you could run into a building sure, if this all about that ok.
But these hunters are relentless when they get the scent and it motivates them, they'll run your ass down until your batteries are dead or your gas tank is empty.

Then you're a Scooby snack. sadkek
Most likely if the wheelchair takes place in a zoo.

Nuke Nixon
If you change the venue you change the conditions of the scenario.

A zoo animal has been caged and placated, they're bored out of their minds and fed regularly, they won't have that bloodthirst, their hunting skills will be heavily eroded, at this point all they have are instincts.

Your wheelchair won't outrun a zoo animal but it won't have to, the stupid animal will just try to escape because the last thing a prisoner does is hang out by a prison.

Blakemore
Yes, they're called scooters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.