Brit vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Brit, the completely 100% invulnerable old man from the Invincible-verse.

Vs the Savage Hulk.

Who wins?

StiltmanFTW
Hulk eats him, then shits him out on your face.

Brit is unharmed, but he's still covered in shit.

Delta1938
Originally posted by cdtm
Brit, the completely 100% invulnerable old man from the Invincible-verse.

Vs the Savage Hulk.

Who wins?

I only read the first run of BRIT so don't know his better feats. But while I remember he looked to be able to hit harder than humanly possible (I'd guess the durability) not exactly going to harm Hulk.

If he is truly invulnerable then at best it's a stalemate, if BFR is off. If not, whether intentionally or not Hulk will BFR with a punch. Even with it off, Hulk might figure to restrain him and just start hitting him, which should count as a win, so 3even with BFR off I'd give Hulk the slight advantage if Brit can't be KOed.

cdtm
You're right, Brit complained he doesn't The Company didn't give him Super strength to go along with his invulnerability. Reinforced glass was enough to slow him up, and he was completely helpless against the transparent containment sacks from the center of the earth monsters in Invincible.

Hulk could probably knock him into the earth, and you'd never see him again.

StiltmanFTW
Brit is almost totally indestructible.

Omnipotus seemed to have knocked him out, but Omnipotus would one-shot Superman.

ShadowFyre
Hulk has a better dental plan than most British so theres that.

HumbleServant
If Brit was given super strength to match his durability, how strong would he be?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Hulk has a better dental plan than most British so theres that. https://www.webmd.com/oral-health/news/20151217/are-british-teeth-really-worse-than-american-teeth

😊

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by HumbleServant
If Brit was given super strength to match his durability, how strong would he be?

Strong enough to rip Superman's arms off and shove them up his *******.

Prof. T.C McAbe
No limits fallacy. Brit has never encountered a being as strong as the Hulk. Hulk would hurt him, Hulk would break him.

DarkSaint85
Hulk throws him into space.

StiltmanFTW
Aside from BFR, he could just grab Brit and hold him still. Bearhug him. Stomp on him and keep his foot there.

Counts as a win, too.

DarkSaint85
0GbFMPvawVo

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Aside from BFR, he could just grab Brit and hold him still. Bearhug him. Stomp on him and keep his foot there.

Counts as a win, too.

Not if we go by the "no resistance" criteria.

Because nothing Hulk could do would stop Brit fighting back.

leonidas
brit can't be hurt--his invulnerability is pretty haxx, actually. but i don't remember--if hulk just smothered his mouth and nose, would he pass out from lack of O2 or was it shown he also can't die?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
brit can't be hurt

Tell that to Omnipotus.

Everything has limits, even Mindset's rape desires.

cdtm
I don't remember Brit being taken out.

StiltmanFTW
Because you are dying from Alzheimer's disease.

StiltmanFTW
https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/1/15659/2163903-omnipotus_victorious_invincible_87.jpg

cdtm
Is that from the time Invincible went to mars?

Or did I not get to a rematch in my re-reading. (Am at the start of the Viltrumite War, when Nolan and Allen interrupt Eve telling Mark their irresponsibly got her knocked up.. I mean seriously guys, you're upper middle class white superheroes, how hard is it for Eve to whip up a condom?)

I know they beat him without Mark in the only fight I'm thinking of.

cdtm
Is that from the time Invincible went to mars?

Or did I not get to a rematch in my re-reading. (Am at the start of the Viltrumite War, when Nolan and Allen interrupt Eve telling Mark their irresponsibly got her knocked up.. I mean seriously guys, you're upper middle class white superheroes with a good high school education, how hard is it for Eve to whip up a condom?)

I know they beat him without Mark in the only fight I'm thinking of.

StiltmanFTW
Invincible #87.

Mark and Dino beat him.

Which shows Brit is just carver level.

leonidas
laughing out loud

that's...a significant drop. anyway, if we go by that, then yeah, he's eff'd. scoob used to make him out to be THE most invulnerable. still not sure if suffocating him would take him out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.