Doomsday run the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumbleServant
Death of Superman Doomsday

1. Namor & Aquaman
2. Hercules & Blue Marvel
3. Thor & Beta Ray Bill
4. WWHulk & Juggernaut (The one that fought WWH)
5. WBH & King Thor
4. Thanos & Mangog

leonidas
is bfr on?

carthage

carver9

HumbleServant
Originally posted by leonidas
is bfr on? No

Prof. T.C McAbe
Without bfr he would stop at 5, KT would be too much.

xJLxKing
3 or 4

Adam Grimes

HumbleServant
Is the order ok?

MrMind

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by HumbleServant
Is the order ok?

Depends, 3 and 4 are interchangeable versatility vs. Strength and durability depending on what your going for. Since its doomsday I would switch them because he's gonna adapt to pure strength a lot easier than he is all of those other attacks the hammer bros got.

Pretty big jump to 5. Either wbh or King Thor solo mid difficulty.

HumbleServant
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Depends, 3 and 4 are interchangeable versatility vs. Strength and durability depending on what your going for. Since its doomsday I would switch them because he's gonna adapt to pure strength a lot easier than he is all of those other attacks the hammer bros got.

Pretty big jump to 5. Either wbh or King Thor solo mid difficulty. Thanks.

Stoic
3 or 4.

Booya_69

leonidas
yeah likely 3 for a majority, though dd could get some wins there. 4 could actually be a stalemate. def 5 is the end.

Sin I AM
Honestly think two could put him down if they have a kill or be killed mentality

carver9
Thor having Supermans mindset during that fight would put him down. Hell, Bill's probably could.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.