Batman and Iron Man switch tech who masters the other guys tech better?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumbleServant
So all of Iron Mans tech is given to batman and all of batmans tech is given to Tony. They have blueprints. Who masters the other guys tech better?

Stoic
Tony. Bruce's tech in terms of the vast majority is inferior.

DarkSaint85
About equal. Batman masters New God tech etc all the time.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Batman is Bestman

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
About equal. Batman masters New God tech etc all the time.

Even Riddler does it and he's just a white carver...

DarkSaint85
That's how I see most of you sneer

He's also hacked tech without even knowing the language, lol. Bats is best when it comes to silly stuff like that - plus OP has given them both blueprints. Can't see anyone saying either is better; they both have insane feats.

Stoic
Because one has actually invented them. New Genesis tech isn't Batman's tech. Again, based on who's tech is by far superior should be more than enough proof to give Tony the win here. If Bruce could master Tony's level of tech, he'd have more sophisticated toys of his own. Bruce has the Batmobile, Tony has a Transformer.

Dbomb, The king
Iron Man wins

EcstaticGrace

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
Because one has actually invented them. New Genesis tech isn't Batman's tech. Again, based on who's tech is by far superior should be more than enough proof to give Tony the win here. If Bruce could master Tony's level of tech, he'd have more sophisticated toys of his own. Bruce has the Batmobile, Tony has a Transformer.

Using that logic, Batman has far more experience taking in and understanding other people's technology than Tony, and thus, does better in this thread.

Like asking a world class basketball player, to suddenly switch to water polo. Or if you want to use a knowledge analogy, asking an English professor to suddenly read Chinese, vs a high school kid who can actually read both languages. Sure, the kid isn't on the level of the prof at English - but he does well enough to get by, and more importantly for this thread, he's able to actually do languages other than his own. But if you want to use inventions:

https://i.postimg.cc/23YrrXvp/RCO007-1468922489-2.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/yWTBdXXD/RCO007-1468922489-1.jpg

Bruce's inventions in the field of security are scarier than Apokoliptian and Thanagarian tech (plus Kryp and Martian tech), lol.

Stoic
Using that logic, Batman has far more experience taking in and understanding other people's technology than Tony, and thus, does better in this thread.

Like asking a world class basketball player, to suddenly switch to water polo. Or if you want to use a knowledge analogy, asking an English professor to suddenly read Chinese, vs a high school kid who can actually read both languages. Sure, the kid isn't on the level of the prof at English - but he does well enough to get by, and more importantly for this thread, he's able to actually do languages other than his own. But if you want to use inventions:

https://i.postimg.cc/23YrrXvp/RCO007-1468922489-2.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/yWTBdXXD/RCO007-1468922489-1.jpg

Bruce's inventions in the field of security are scarier than Apokoliptian and Thanagarian tech (plus Kryp and Martian tech), lol.

Batarangs versus Repulser technology.

StiltmanFTW
repulsor*

Smurph

Stoic

DarkSaint85
Batarangs versus Repulser technology.

You're saying Batman is unable to work out how to use an Iron Man suit (as an example) when quite a few stories involve his tech being stolen and used by others?

OTOH, I'd quite like to see how skilled Tony is with fighting with a Batarang, as Smurph points out.

There's a reason(amongst others obv) armies don't spend huge amounts of time and money training with martial art weapons.

Bruce is king at appropriating others' technology and mastering it. You know you haven't got an argument, lol - as you said to lawest in another thread, go sit in your corner.

Smurph

Stoic
You're saying Batman is unable to work out how to use an Iron Man suit (as an example) when quite a few stories involve his tech being stolen and used by others?

OTOH, I'd quite like to see how skilled Tony is with fighting with a Batarang, as Smurph points out.

There's a reason(amongst others obv) armies don't spend huge amounts of time and money training with martial art weapons.

Bruce is king at appropriating others' technology and mastering it. You know you haven't got an argument, lol - as you said to lawest in another thread, go sit in your corner.

Stayne? It took him years to reverse engineer Tony's tech which resulted in the Armor Wars. How long do you think it'd take Obadiah to reverse engineer the vast majority of Bruce's tech?

Stoic

DarkSaint85
Stayne? It took him years to reverse engineer Tony's tech which resulted in the Armor Wars. How long do you think it'd take Obadiah to reverse engineer the vast majority of Bruce's tech?

This A: isn't a thread on reverse engineering; just mastering the tech. Punisher, for example, used it just fine.
B: they each have blueprints, something that Stane didn't have.
C: Stane isn't Bruce
D: it would take him a longass time, as Bruce's tech, like it or not, is made up of every different villain and hero he encounters. He doesn't invent it, true, but he repurposes it as his tech.
E: not to mention, even simple 'tech' like a lowly Batarang (which you scoff at) needs a lot more time to master in throwing (let alone the weird ricochets he does) than it does to fire a repulsor beam.

Smurph

Stoic

HumbleServant
Sorry guys for the confusion, I didnt type the OP good enough.

I want to know both

1. Who can reproduce and reverse engineer the others tech better
2. Who can master the others tech skill wise better

Smurph
Ok cool

1. Ironman
2. Batman

Stoic
Clarity.

1. Tony
2. Bruce.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Smurph
Ok cool

1. Ironman
2. Batman

thumb up Unless...?

What are you defining as 'their' tech, Humble?

For example, Bruce didn't build this - he bought it, and incorporated it into his suit:

https://comicnewbies.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/batmans-justice-buster-suit-vs-wonder-woman-3.jpg

Are you counting it as part of 'his' tech? He doesn't invent some of his own stuff, he takes and scavenges others' and uses it as his own.

Stoic
If he didn't invent it, it really isn't his. That's simply appropriated tech. He stole it.

DarkSaint85
If he didn't invent it, it really isn't his. That's simply appropriated tech. He stole it.

thumb up that's why I asked OP, not you.

Stoic
thumb up that's why I asked OP, not you.

Well if you knew, why ask?

DarkSaint85
Well if you knew, why ask?

Oh, sorry, I thought I made it clear.

The reason why I asked the OP was because it was his thread. The reason why I didn't ask you, was because your opinion means nothing.

StiltmanFTW
That's how I see most of you sneer

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

BruhMan
The thing that's really impressive to me about Tony's tech, specifically the suits is all the spinning plates of technology working together to make one SEAMLESS piece of technology. One reason I say Tony would have an easier time understanding Bruce's tech than vice versa is that Reed richards has stated nobody's mind works the way Tony's does in regards to multitasking. Not even his own. The way Tony's tech works is just a microcosm of how mind works. The affinity for multitasking while each task is being performed at maximum efficiency. I'm just talking my own personal thoughts on the character at this point, but I believe this is the key reason Tony pretty much cornered the armor game in Marvel. Bruce has impressive tech feats but the Iron man armor is still a puzzle that has not been fully solved by anyone but Tony. (Doom aside) Nobody else is out there just making their own or anything superior, they're still just making imitations that tend to fall short in one area or another. Basically, Bruce is awesome with tech, but I don't see him as having tech that's so incomprehensible that it just puzzles his peers in tech. Tony's tech is puzzling as a trademark.

Senor Cage
Batman created Brother EYE, right? Scarry tech right there.

Sin I AM
Hasn't Doom mastered Stark's tech and surpassed it?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM

No.

BruhMan

No nearly every story has their armors as equals in sophistication. They just chose to max out different stats, so to speak.

Bentley

Nope

Kang tech has IM surpassed though

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by BruhMan
No nearly every story has their armors as equals in sophistication. They just chose to max out different stats, so to speak.

Doom relies more on prep and non-standard tech. And magic.

Tony is always ready to battle, much more reliable in a random encounter.

Stark was always kicking ass, whereas Doom's armor sucked originally and he couldn't cast any spells.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Bentley

Kang tech has IM surpassed though

And Thanos' tech, under Starlin himself.

And even darksaint's new gods' tech vin

But Madison Jeffries with his Mungitech beats all...

Old Man Whirly!
Both have no trouble mastering each other's tech.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
And Thanos' tech, under Starlin himself.

And even darksaint's new gods' tech vin

But Madison Jeffries with his Mungitech beats all... i think Forge is second to Jefferies, i preferred Jefferies brothe. Tactile Frankenstein.

HumbleServant
Originally posted by HumbleServant
Sorry guys for the confusion, I didnt type the OP good enough.

I want to know both

1. Who can reproduce and reverse engineer the others tech better
2. Who can master the others tech skill wise better Bump. Also can a Mod put 1 & 2 in the OP

DarkSaint85
thumb up Unless...?

What are you defining as 'their' tech, Humble?

For example, Bruce didn't build this - he bought it, and incorporated it into his suit:

https://comicnewbies.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/batmans-justice-buster-suit-vs-wonder-woman-3.jpg

Are you counting it as part of 'his' tech? He doesn't invent some of his own stuff, he takes and scavenges others' and uses it as his own.
. could just answer the questions, H.

HumbleServant
. could just answer the questions, H. I'm not counting it as part of his tech

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.