Omni Man vs Osiris, Medusa and Atlas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
Who wins, out of ingenious curiosity 🤔

Stoic
Which Medusa, Atlas, and Osiris?

beatboks
Originally posted by Stoic
Which Medusa, Atlas, and Osiris?

He means the Inhumans Medusa, Marvel Atlas and the brother of Isis asnper our tourney I think.

Damborgson
Exactly!

DarkSaint85
Omni Man would win it, for me.

Sin I AM
Osiris from Black Adam?

Damborgson
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Omni Man would win it, for me.

I agree lol.

And yes Sin.

Delta1938
Beatboks, you said something about you should have kept Omni-Man because of some speed feats. Why not post them here?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Damborgson
I agree lol.

And yes Sin.

Ouch terrible matchup

One Big Mob
Great matchup, can't decide this one.

beatboks
Originally posted by Delta1938
Beatboks, you said something about you should have kept Omni-Man because of some speed feats. Why not post them here?

http://imgur.com/jGfvnUE

He could leave earth and search space for another inhabited planet and find one within a week.

Many many times the speed of light given it takes light 4.3 years to reach Earth from Proxima Centauri.

Since in BZ I ca use the character how I see fit no reason to restrain from top speed.

beatboks
Or if you prefer

https://tenor.com/view/omni-man-flying-gif-20927873

So far the cartoon is very accurate to the comic, power levels seem spot on

Philosophía
While I think Omniman would win, I think you won the bz Damborg.

leonidas
laughing out loud the record would support your thought. thumb up

though not sure if borg ever realized it. mmm

beatboks
I don't think that is what the thread is about.
I mean BZS are nothing like normal battle threads. The character can do and act however the player wants regardless of character mold.

My problem is I debate the same in a BZ as normal and apply normal character mold and restrictions. It why I'm never likely to win any BZ, if your lucky enough to draw me round 1 you made to round 2 b4 the opening posts were PMd. The only time I made red 2 was when my opponent didn't show up after making an OP.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Delta1938

Why would you even keep scans for later???

beatboks
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Why would you even keep scans for later???
I didn't, when answering that I google searched them again at the time I posted them. I had found others with a longer search while using him but didn't look long enough to find them again

Philosophía
Originally posted by beatboks
I don't think that is what the thread is about. I think it is, lol.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by beatboks
I didn't, when answering that I google searched them again at the time I posted them. I had found others with a longer search while using him but didn't look long enough to find them again

Oh ok, that's alright then. I read it wrong, and thought you had kept scans for later rounds; that ALWAYS backfires, imo. LL

Damborgson

DarkSaint85
Stacking fodder doesn't help, though.

It's literally OmniMan Vs Osiris, then he can pick the others apart at leisure.

leonidas
yeah, OM could easily separate them and decimate them. had boks simply done that in the bz, (had the whole planet to work with) he would have won easily imo. ko'ing atlas would take a little work (he has decent feats) but it wouldn't take too long. medusa is a non factor and then it's just osiris who would get in some shots but doesn't have enough to win in a one on one scenario. /shrug

Philosophía
Originally posted by Damborgson
I'm legit just curious what you guys think of it in a forum sense.

Osiris is not all that impressive, but he's not THAT weak, and his lightning packs a punch. Atlas is pretty damn strong all things considered, just limited.

Medusa is just doo doo lol. Oh.

I thought you thought my joking post about the "robbery" was legit, thus the thread.

As for the thread, what was said before me -- I think this is essentially Omniman vs Osiris, and the latter while good, is not particularly able to compete with him, imo.

Damborgson

beatboks
Originally posted by leonidas
yeah, OM could easily separate them and decimate them. had boks simply done that in the bz, (had the whole planet to work with) he would have won easily imo. ko'ing atlas would take a little work (he has decent feats) but it wouldn't take too long. medusa is a non factor and then it's just osiris who would get in some shots but doesn't have enough to win in a one on one scenario. /shrug

Sounds pretty accurate, and here is a perfect example of how I dont use a character as "I" could in BZs and stick to how they operate in character. When he took on the global guardians he took them on all at once. So when using the character I feel obliged to operate the same way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.