What tier would these MCU characters rank in the 616?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Absolute peak versions here/standard gear

Thor W/Stormbreaker
Luke Cage
Doctor Strange
Spiderman
Hulk
Captain America
Vision
Iron Man (Bleeding Edge)

ShadowFyre
high meta at best.

The only low herald level feat we have is Thor and the Star. Everything else from Thor,Hulk etc. Falls into the meta category.

I would put DC's Kryptonians in the same level though closer to herald than meta.

The only movie beings that could really be consistently in a low-herald level would be Reeves, Godzilla, Thanos w/full gauntlet, Surfer doesn't really belong in it. Maybe a couple of others

carver9
Lucy is trans tier. Mask is high Herald to trans tier. Bruce Almighty is trans tier as well. Reeves Superman is easily high Herald to trans tier.

ShadowFyre
Let's back up a second since you said Lucy. So she's basically a human with straight power cosmic low reality warping powers right? Mask the same. Cool. No real physical attributes.

Then you got wonky physical guys Superman (reeves) and old school godzilla who can just randomly do any kind of physical feat or make up random powers on a whim

Then you got beings like kryptonians/,hulks/thor[.

Are we going by abilities? Pure physicals? Cause Smallville Clark could just kill everyone here in like a nanosecond

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carthage
Absolute peak versions here/standard gear

Thor W/Stormbreaker
Luke Cage
Doctor Strange
Spiderman
Hulk
Captain America
Vision
Iron Man (Bleeding Edge)

HH
MM
MH
MM
MM
LM
LH
LH

Philosophía
Thor W/Stormbreaker - high meta
Luke Cage - low meta
Doctor Strange - high meta
Spiderman - low meta
Hulk - mid meta/high meta
Captain America - high street
Vision - mid meta
Iron Man (Bleeding Edge) - mid meta

Smurph
Thor W/Stormbreaker - low herald*
Luke Cage - low meta
Doctor Strange - high meta**
Spiderman - low meta
Hulk - high meta
Captain America - low meta
Vision - mid meta
Iron Man (Bleeding Edge) - high meta

*mostly because of the feat where he overpowers a blast of the full infinity gauntlet, which is an outlier but also a defining moment. i would say his 'normal level' is high meta.

**assuming no time gem. using the gem, Strange was probably low herald.

I would also rank:

Scarlet Witch (pre-WV) - high meta
War Machine - mid meta
Black Panther - low meta
Captain Marvel - low herald

carver9
What rank would you give Wanda Vision?

Smurph

Galan007

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Galan007
Agree. thumb up

The only MCU power that *might* transcend the Herald tier is the complete IG -- but that's only if you take Thanos' statement here literally:

"I'm going to shred this universe down to its last atom, and then, with the stones you've collected for me, create a new one, teaming with life..."

...And assume he was going to preform each act instantaneously. Also the Celestial that was shown in GotG vol 1 wiping out that planet using the Power Stone.

Galan007
Yeah, herald-level feat.

The time stone would be pretty high-level, though.

carver9
@smurph...

Agreed!!!

Smurph

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Galan007
Yeah, herald-level feat.

The time stone would be pretty high-level, though.

Hey Galan, has there been a change in teh tiering system on here or something?

carver9
Wait, what trans tier is Universal? Universal fts are rare with even skyfathers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.