Predators vs Wakanda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantasKEdc
Predators (Dark horse) vs Wakanda

Sin I AM
Nice thread......Does Wakanda know they're coming? Like and all out war?

DantasKEdc
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Does Wakanda know they're coming? Like and all out war? yes they know the predators are going to arrive in a few hours, yes war the two sides want to end the other

leonidas
wakanda wrecks them.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by leonidas
wakanda wrecks them.

This. If it were a more clandestine infiltration type battle the predators would fare better. But all out war they get stomped

KingD19
This. If it were a more clandestine infiltration type battle the predators would fare better. But all out war they get stomped

Panther and Shuri would be able to sniff them out. They'd definitely get some bodies under their belts, but eventually they'd be found out.

DarkSaint85
Wakanda pinpoints them the second they enter, and slaughters them.

ShadowFyre
wakandas badass guys but im.pretty sure damn near every time they were invaded. They got invaded. I might be wrong, but they have lost in the comics before.

Preds have pretty good tech but not stupid cheesy tech like dc and marvel so they definitely lose but I dont think they get slaughtered in seconds.

Did everyone forget Predator vs. Jl? DC tech didn't just shit all over them so don't see Marvels either.

And as far as I was aware all of the Predator appearances in DCwere canon to Darkhorse

Sin I AM
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
wakandas badass guys but im.pretty sure damn near every time they were invaded. They got invaded. I might be wrong, but they have lost in the comics before.

Preds have pretty good tech but not stupid cheesy tech like dc and marvel so they definitely lose but I dont think they get slaughtered in seconds.

Did everyone forget Predator vs. Jl? DC tech didn't just shit all over them so don't see Marvels either.

And as far as I was aware all of the Predator appearances in DCwere canon to Darkhorse

Wakanda has never been taken. not by atlantis, latverians, superskrulls, the black order etc...but if they were allowed to infiltrate and then go to war i think theyd do well. but all out war no.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by KingD19
Panther and Shuri would be able to sniff them out. They'd definitely get some bodies under their belts, but eventually they'd be found out.

I wasn't counting high end wakandans like tchalla, shuri , gentle etc. That's overkill

ShadowFyre
Not really. All of the Predators would probably be in the hundreds of billions. They're territory ranges multiple galaxies.

cdtm
Originally posted by DantasKEdc
Predators (Dark horse) vs Wakanda

Preds get a new collection of skull trophy's.

cdtm
Wakanda has never been taken. not by atlantis, latverians, superskrulls, the black order etc...but if they were allowed to infiltrate and then go to war i think theyd do well. but all out war no.

Yet Namor sacked them with some water.

Wakanda benefits from plot armor, like New York City, anyone can destroy them.

Surfer alone could wipe them off the map with a burst of sun making PC. Thor would destroy the entire continent.

Preds come in stealthed and firing, be like shooting fish in a barrel.

cdtm
wakandas badass guys..

Wakanda sucks!

They are the Mary Sue of countries, like current Black Panther is a Gary Stu (Seriously, controlled Mjolnir because of an ancient history with Asgard, yet Skyfather Thor can't control it? **** T'challa.)

Sin I AM
Originally posted by cdtm

Surfer alone could wipe them off the map with a burst of sun making PC. Thor would destroy the entire continent.

Wakanda sucks!

They are the Mary Sue of countries, like current Black Panther is a Gary Stu (Seriously, controlled Mjolnir because of an ancient history with Asgard, yet Skyfather Thor can't control it? **** T'challa.)

Interesting...so much rage. Who's the snowflake now?

KingD19

Did you compare Namor with a portion of the Phoenix empowering him literally flooding the city with a massive tidal wave...to some Yuatja with cloaks and energy weapons who only attack people with weapons or who they consider worthy? Or a powr Cosmic amped solar flare or Thor dropping lighting storms on them?

Like...what?

DarkSaint85
I remember a scene where Doom (I think?) tries to teleport into Wakanda, but he gets detected by this old man. Does anyone know which storyline I am talking about?

Bentley

Kang conquered Wakanda.

Delta1938

Did you even read JLA VS PREDATOR? They were cloned with their DNA modified by the Dominators to basically be the JLA. Actually specifically to kill the JLA. For all we know that just used Dominator tech that did what their normal gear do.

ShadowFyre
I know what the dominator did. The only tech that was the dominator was the cloning part.

Also, Batman commented on the technology multiple times.

Wakanda still wins, but yall are selling the Preda short and not even taking into account the massive numbers advantage.

One is a country, one is a space faring civilization that spreads over multiple galaxies. The OP said Predators meaning the Yautja in its entirety, meaning hundreds of billions of beings Captain America lite stats, meaning hundreds of billions of beings who can each go toe to toe with Batman and do more damage to him than 70% of his rogue roster ever could.

Yeah, yall are lowballing the preds hard.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Bentley
Kang conquered Wakanda.

Quiet you

leonidas
Kang conquered Wakanda.

laughing out loud

Delta1938
I know what the dominator did. The only tech that was the dominator was the cloning part.

Also, Batman commented on the technology multiple times.

Wakanda still wins, but yall are selling the Preda short and not even taking into account the massive numbers advantage.

One is a country, one is a space faring civilization that spreads over multiple galaxies. The OP said Predators meaning the Yautja in its entirety, meaning hundreds of billions of beings Captain America lite stats, meaning hundreds of billions of beings who can each go toe to toe with Batman and do more damage to him than 70% of his rogue roster ever could.

Yeah, yall are lowballing the preds hard.

No. Unless they made it, the Wonder Woman counterpart had a technological lasso, and I'm 90% sure the Atom counterpart used technology to shrink(I believe Atom shorted it out). And since they were created to go after the JLA, I doubt the Meta Predators made that tech. Hence the for all we know their cloaking and whatnot wasn't their own. But that wasn't the main point. You brought up their technology not being out classed in DC, they primarily used their powers. And there wasn't anything really to argue this. They cloaked and sometimes blasted.

I only read the first BATMAN VS PREDATOR, but that wasn't really Batman's better tech feats. Maybe the others have better.

In SUPERMAN VS PREDATOR a plot device weakened Superman, and there was no scifi tech they went up against. I don't remember anything noteworthy in the one with Superman, Batman and the Xenomorphs. So none of the examples I've read support your argument, but maybe the BvP sequels do.

The rest of your post isn't relevant to what I was saying.

basilisk
Kang conquered Wakanda.

Klaw and his soldiers pretty much conquered Wakanda too, back in the 90s. Klaw was even sitting on the throne with the Wakandans calling him their conqueror and all. Then those FF came and helped Panther free them, of course. All with terrible 90s art.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Delta1938
No. Unless they made it, the Wonder Woman counterpart had a technological lasso, and I'm 90% sure the Atom counterpart used technology to shrink(I believe Atom shorted it out). And since they were created to go after the JLA, I doubt the Meta Predators made that tech. Hence the for all we know their cloaking and whatnot wasn't their own. But that wasn't the main point. You brought up their technology not being out classed in DC, they primarily used their powers. And there wasn't anything really to argue this. They cloaked and sometimes blasted.

I only read the first BATMAN VS PREDATOR, but that wasn't really Batman's better tech feats. Maybe the others have better.

In SUPERMAN VS PREDATOR a plot device weakened Superman, and there was no scifi tech they went up against. I don't remember anything noteworthy in the one with Superman, Batman and the Xenomorphs. So none of the examples I've read support your argument, but maybe the BvP sequels do.

The rest of your post isn't relevant to what I was saying.

Batman Vs Predator, Alfred used a blunderbuss lol

cdtm
Originally posted by KingD19
Did you compare Namor with a portion of the Phoenix empowering him literally flooding the city with a massive tidal wave...to some Yuatja with cloaks and energy weapons who only attack people with weapons or who they consider worthy? Or a powr Cosmic amped solar flare or Thor dropping lighting storms on them?

Like...what?

No, I'm pointing out Sins statement of Wakanda repelling invasions means about as much as Batman beating Superman. We all know Supes could easily destroy Batman any time he wants.

By the same token, Wakanda has only ever "won" against enemies willing to fight on their terms. The Skrulls never try to wipe them off the map with their space armada, for example. Thanos or any one of his minions never tries to sink the continent.

And they've never had to deal with aliens who specialize in hunting, either. There is absolutely no reason to believe Wakanda can beat their cloaking technology, as we aren't even sure how it works, and their weapons should work just fine on Wakandan forces. It could arguably work even against Black Panther standard gear (Sure didn't help against Kraven the Hunter)

DarkSaint85
But we know Yautja don't fight from orbit - they get up close (relatively speaking). So would be fighting on Wakandan terms.

Hell, they might even send a single Pred to fight on behalf of their entire culture against Tchalla.

cdtm
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
But we know Yautja don't fight from orbit - they get up close (relatively speaking). So would be fighting on Wakandan terms.

Hell, they might even send a single Pred to fight on behalf of their entire culture against Tchalla.

The Preds in character probably actually would send only one of their own. thumb up

But the op did establish "PredatorS", so I assume they enter en-masse.

ShadowFyre
I never once said they were not outclassed in technology. I stated that in my first post. I also stated that Wakanda wins.

I am stating that the technology isn't just gonna get shat all over and that "Predators" is an entire race. Not a country. Not a shipfull. Its an entire race of beings that encompasses hundreds of millions of interplanetary vessels.

Here, how about this. The entire race of Yautja slam thundreds of millions of massive vessels into Wakanda at far above lightspeed. They both die. Stalemate.

Like I said, one country vs. An entire race who has as many vessels as Wakanda has people. And I just don't think Black Panther is gonna make a big difference outside of strategy if the Preds landed. It would literally be billions and billions of them vs. A few hundred million Wakanda. It would be a slaughter.

DarkSaint85
But in character the entire race would arrive over Earth....then send one guy in to fight, lol. Maybe two. It'll be their top champions from the clans.

Yautja don't fight en masse.

Sin I AM
I never once said they were not outclassed in technology. I stated that in my first post. I also stated that Wakanda wins.

I am stating that the technology isn't just gonna get shat all over and that "Predators" is an entire race. Not a country. Not a shipfull. Its an entire race of beings that encompasses hundreds of millions of interplanetary vessels.

Here, how about this. The entire race of Yautja slam thundreds of millions of massive vessels into Wakanda at far above lightspeed. They both die. Stalemate.

Like I said, one country vs. An entire race who has as many vessels as Wakanda has people. And I just don't think Black Panther is gonna make a big difference outside of strategy if the Preds landed. It would literally be billions and billions of them vs. A few hundred million Wakanda. It would be a slaughter.

Interesting. Can they tank nukes?

ShadowFyre
We also know that Predators dont fight Wakandans on KMC, but we do know how to read an OP. That OP stating Predators and not one single Predator or anything like it.

We also know that the Yautja we mostly see in the comics are a hunting class, rarely, but sometimes a warrior class.

We have seen Yautja commit small party wars and even alliances with humans from the future. These small parties outclassed the humans and they're future technology in all forms of warfare, mocking them the majority of the time.

DarkSaint85
We also know that Predators dont fight Wakandans on KMC, but we do know how to read an OP. That OP stating Predators and not one single Predator or anything like it.

We also know that the Yautja we mostly see in the comics are a hunting class, rarely, but sometimes a warrior class.

We have seen Yautja commit small party wars and even alliances with humans from the future. These small parties outclassed the humans and they're future technology in all forms of warfare, mocking them the majority of the time.

We also know how to read forum rules, with CIS and CIP both on.

We saw that even when entire war parties come to earth, only one or two actually engage.

Future humans don't have plans to fight Galactus, or have weapons designed to kill the Phoenix, or have magic, or magical metals.

Edit; all I'm saying is, the chances are higher that they engage in single combat ,rather than nuking Wakanda from orbit or whatever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.