Wbh=100...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
these threads are fun. so, following along, wbh is 100 in strength. where do these dirty dozen fall?

voidtry
asgardian destroyer
immortal hulk
superman (same sun dip as when he fought darkseid)
warrior mad thor
ww w/gauntlets
thanos (version who killed old king thanos)
avatar darkseid (who fought sun dipped superman)
hp doomsday
plutonian
invincible
mangog

Damborgson
This is the type of thread that would have got us 40 pages back in the day.

leonidas
it may still.... lol throw in some numbers and see what happens. thumb up

Adam Grimes
voidtry- 100
asgardian destroyer- 120
immortal hulk- 30
superman (same sun dip as when he fought darkseid)- 1000
warrior mad thor- 300
ww w/gauntlets- idk
thanos (version who killed old king thanos)- 400
avatar darkseid (who fought sun dipped superman)- 800
hp doomsday- 950
plutonian- idk
invincible- 200
mangog- 250

carver9
voidtry = 50
asgardian destroyer = 45
immortal hulk = 40
superman (same sun dip as when he fought darkseid) = 45
warrior mad thor = 45
ww w/gauntlets = 40
thanos (version who killed old king thanos) = 35
avatar darkseid (who fought sun dipped superman) = 35
hp doomsday = 45
plutonian = 40
invincible = 30
mangog = 35

carver9
I can't see anyone here having a duplicate of themselves charging each other punching each other in the face resulting in them melting physical top tier level beings. Can't even see them melting Colossus let alone Sebastian Shaw from the collision of their punches. Not happening. Hulk did far much more damage than that.

Also, this version of Fing was amped to the point that no being on Earth was powerful enough to stop him. Strange even admitted this along with Tyrannus and he was melted from the collision as well...

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-c07cb4e72202d8ba4bacfc09c316d80a

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by carver9
voidtry = 50
asgardian destroyer = 45
immortal hulk = 40
warrior mad thor = 45
ww w/gauntlets = 40
hp doomsday = 45
plutonian = 40
invincible = 30
mangog = 35

Hey mate, I'm a bit ignorant of recent comics but wasn't Immortal Hulk really powerful (like as in he'd be a bit higher up on your numbers). I've made that statement admittedly not rememebring most if any of that variant of Hulks story but I remmeber a lot of fuss being made about him.

carver9
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Hey mate, I'm a bit ignorant of recent comics but wasn't Immortal Hulk really powerful (like as in he'd be a bit higher up on your numbers). I've made that statement admittedly not rememebring most if any of that variant of Hulks story but I remmeber a lot of fuss being made about him.

😍... how are you doing, friend? Yeah, he is pretty powerful but it was recently shown that World War Hulk is significantly above him by a huge margin.

leonidas
voidtry = 50
asgardian destroyer = 45
immortal hulk = 40
warrior mad thor = 45
ww w/gauntlets = 40
hp doomsday = 45
plutonian = 40
invincible = 30
mangog = 35

wellll....that should be enough to get...something started.

One_Angry_Scot
😍... how are you doing, friend? Yeah, he is pretty powerful but it was recently shown that World War Hulk is significantly above him by a huge margin.

Good thanks mate, yourself?

carver9
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Good thanks mate, yourself?

Doing great. About to PM you

h1a8
voidtry = 50
asgardian destroyer = 45
immortal hulk = 40
warrior mad thor = 45
ww w/gauntlets = 40
hp doomsday = 45
plutonian = 40
invincible = 30
mangog = 35

I can agree with this. I would just say all the numbers should be a little lower though.

lawest9
Originally posted by leonidas
these threads are fun. so, following along, wbh is 100 in strength. where do these dirty dozen fall?

voidtry 120
asgardian destroyer 150
immortal hulk 70
superman (same sun dip as when he fought darkseid) 1000
warrior mad thor 150
ww w/gauntlets ?
thanos (version who killed old king thanos) 150
avatar darkseid (who fought sun dipped superman) 175
hp doomsday 250
plutonian ?
invincible ?
mangog 200

Prof. T.C McAbe
voidtry 125
asgardian destroyer 125
immortal hulk 92
superman (same sun dip as when he fought darkseid) 125
warrior mad thor 100
ww w/gauntlets 100
thanos (version who killed old king thanos) 125
avatar darkseid (who fought sun dipped superman) 125
hp doomsday 167
plutonian ?
invincible ?
mangog 125

MrMind
Originally posted by leonidas
wellll....that should be enough to get...something started.

you say that like anybody with a brain reads his post

carver9
You do

Booya_69
voidtry = 50
asgardian destroyer = 45
immortal hulk = 40
warrior mad thor = 45
ww w/gauntlets = 40
hp doomsday = 45
plutonian = 40
invincible = 30
mangog = 35

+10 across the board and I agree.

abhilegend
I can't see anyone here having a duplicate of themselves charging each other punching each other in the face resulting in them melting physical top tier level beings. Can't even see them melting Colossus let alone Sebastian Shaw from the collision of their punches. Not happening. Hulk did far much more damage than that.

Also, this version of Fing was amped to the point that no being on Earth was powerful enough to stop him. Strange even admitted this along with Tyrannus and he was melted from the collision as well...

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-c07cb4e72202d8ba4bacfc09c316d80a
Elemental Firestorm and Brimstone punching each other shook the entire sun and Earth from fighting at the sun.

https://i.postimg.cc/0MZDYpkx/7931972-0199734322-HLAvddrt85-KDg-VUZbum-CVPv-k-B7-Mq-Du8m0-RGDL-Ge-Y39ft-SM89u-Mf-HZAUqn-IUPHu-S-SYUo46r9-IZ-s160.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/87rR2JHB/7931973-2331055034-HUUXJUwugu-Zai-GOp-ZFh2itna-J6u-Usxp-NENUmtyi-PMg-Flgx-Qkkh-Ab1-RTSSyj-PQFvv1gezge2-Dn-XUV-s160.jpg

Easily better than WBH feat which only destroyed a planet.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Booya_69
+10 across the board and I agree.
How would you rate old Superman (who was weaker than current Superman) fighting Darkseid and destroying the sun.

https://i.postimg.cc/VvwqhNbn/7931773-6624144058-78349.jpg

Easily above WBH.

Booya_69

abhilegend
Diana straight up says that the sun is gone and we see it exploding.

How do you think it was destroyed except their fighting?

carver9
I agree with Booya.

abhilegend
I agree with Booya.
And we are all surprised. But do tell how the sun was destroyed carter

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
And we are all surprised. But do tell how the sun was destroyed carter

Darkseid mother box destroyed it.
Superman opened the phantom zone inside of it.
The sun was unstable in this issue and it exploded

See what I'm doing here? I don't know how it was destroyed and you don't as well. Why are you asking me this when neither of us know how it happened?

abhilegend
Darkseid mother box destroyed it.
Superman opened the phantom zone inside of it.
The sun was unstable in this issue and it exploded

See what I'm doing here? I don't know how it was destroyed and you don't as well. Why are you asking me this when neither of us know how it happened?
Right, because it has nothing to do with the fact that it shits on WBH feat? I know how it was destroyed, Superman punched Darkseid really hard.

carver9
Issue number, please.

Damborgson
The most impressive part of the WBH feat was always how they killed the people surrounding them through the blast wave and later on just through their punches.

We as humans are obviously way stronger than an ant, but I dont think anyone clashing right next to one would just disintegrate it. So for Hulk to kill legitimately powerful characters through the side effect of his attacks, that's not something I see being replicated by anyone on that list.

The planet is an after thought at this point.

abhilegend
Issue number, please.
Future State : Immortal Wonder Woman. Originally posted by Damborgson
The most impressive part of the WBH feat was always how they killed the people surrounding them through the blast wave and later on just through their punches.

We as humans are obviously way stronger than an ant, but I dont think anyone clashing right next to one would just disintegrate it. So for Hulk to kill legitimately powerful characters through the side effect of his attacks, that's not something I see being replicated by anyone on that list.

The planet is an after thought at this point.
Its the other way around, the initial Shockwave destroys the characters and then destroys the planet. Those characters were less than planetary.

Orion destroyed a solar system fighting a metal golem. Easily superior

carver9
Future State : Immortal Wonder Woman.
Its the other way around, the initial Shockwave destroys the characters and then destroys the planet. Those characters were less than planetary.

The attack destroying the characters is the ft, not the planet being destroyed. Orion on his best day isn't melting Diana or Aquaman with the shockwaves of his punches, no matter how you try to sell it. It ain't happening.

We can eliminate all of the Earth characters and focus on the beings that was already on Dormammu planet. Umar admitted on panel she couldn't stop the Mindless Ones, the same being that was amped off of Dormmamu power but Hulk melted the entire race BEFORE the planet explosion. No matter how much you try to lowball the ft, there's no way around it. When you factor in FANG who was amplified and the other Hulk level characters, the ft is freaking insane.

Damborgson
Yeah thats all nonsense obviously.

The feat really does stand on its own because of the character killings. Including all the mindless ones of course.

No one has yet performed a feat on that magnitude that I know of? A feat where just your Shockwave dusts other characters who are of a relative level to savage hulk?

Stoic
Future State : Immortal Wonder Woman.

Or, the Metal Golem who was clearly the more powerful of the two destroyed the solar system. It should also be noted that physical attacks are different than energy attacks. How can you even begin to compare the two? When did Orion destroy a solar system as a result of a punch? Your statement of the events is disingenuous alone, but then you've taken it to a completely different level by comparing a partially off panel conflict with one that was clearly on panel. Next, you turn around and skip the fact that they're not even the same type of feat, as one is physical while the other is energetic, or blast collateral damage, but somehow Orion's murky at best feat shits all over the Hulk's.

carver9
Also want to point out that, we don't know what the explosions destroyed after killing everyone. We saw the attack expand outside of the planet. It was destroying the moon and everything else happened off panel after the planet went haywire. Umar claimed that Hulk destroyed her entire realm.

abhilegend
The attack destroying the characters is the ft, not the planet being destroyed. Orion on his best day isn't melting Diana or Aquaman with the shockwaves of his punches, no matter how you try to sell it. It ain't happening.

We can eliminate all of the Earth characters and focus on the beings that was already on Dormammu planet. Umar admitted on panel she couldn't stop the Mindless Ones, the same being that was amped off of Dormmamu power but Hulk melted the entire race BEFORE the planet explosion. No matter how much you try to lowball the ft, there's no way around it. When you factor in FANG who was amplified and the other Hulk level characters, the ft is freaking insane.
Yeah, because those characters don't die on an exploding planet. Originally posted by Damborgson
Yeah thats all nonsense obviously.

The feat really does stand on its own because of the character killings. Including all the mindless ones of course.

No one has yet performed a feat on that magnitude that I know of? A feat where just your Shockwave dusts other characters who are of a relative level to savage hulk?
Savage hulk doesn't dies on an exploding planet either.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Stoic
Or, the Metal Golem who was clearly the more powerful of the two destroyed the solar system. It should also be noted that physical attacks are different than energy attacks. How can you even begin to compare the two? When did Orion destroy a solar system as a result of a punch? Your statement of the events is disingenuous alone, but then you've taken it to a completely different level by comparing a partially off panel conflict with one that was clearly on panel. Next, you turn around and skip the fact that they're not even the same type of feat, as one is physical while the other is energetic, or blast collateral damage, but somehow Orion's murky at best feat shits all over the Hulk's.
You've been corrected in that before. Why do you bring that everytime again? Originally posted by carver9
Also want to point out that, we don't know what the explosions destroyed after killing everyone. We saw the attack expand outside of the planet. It was destroying the moon and everything else happened off panel after the planet went haywire. Umar claimed that Hulk destroyed her entire realm.
laughing out loud

That's some fanfiction. But I thought the destruction of the planet wasn't the main feat?

Adam Grimes
We also know that WBH and Betty going at it on earth, without knowing they were there, didn't even level a mountain as opposed to the destruction they caused on the dark dimension. Makes you wonder.

carver9
Yeah, because those characters don't die on an exploding planet.
Savage hulk doesn't dies on an exploding planet either.

They died before the planet exploded. Look at the scene again.

People who have fought evenly with Savage Hulk did though and it's debatable that Fing was possibly above Savage based on his amp.

DarkSaint85
Even though Amadeus, Monica et al were standing right by them, you mean?

Almost like the destruction in the Dark dimension was all due to the wish and not Hulk..hmmm....

carver9
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
We also know that WBH and Betty going at it on earth, without knowing they were there, didn't even level a mountain as opposed to the destruction they caused on the dark dimension. Makes you wonder.

Of course Earth didn't exploded. Its not a fodder planet. Strange also said they were about to destroy earth. You mentioning that is like me mentioning Lois Lane standing right beside Doomsday and Superman fight and not even suffering a scratch. When I say she was right beside them when they were fighting, I'm talking about touching distance, whispering in Superman ear while he was attacking. Is this how you really want to play this game???

leonidas

carver9
https://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/146101/5426034-2280096-heat_vision_04___concussive_beam__superman_v.2_75_.jpg

I guess this excludes him, lol...

DarkSaint85
Of course Earth didn't exploded. Its not a fodder planet. Strange also said they were about to destroy earth. You mentioning that is like me mentioning Lois Lane standing right beside Doomsday and Superman fight and not even suffering a scratch. When I say she was right beside them when they were fighting, I'm talking about touching distance, whispering in Superman ear while he was attacking. Is this how you really want to play this game???

Except you're using collateral damage (BiBeast, Wendigo et Al melting) as proof.

So collateral damage, or lack of, is PRECISELY what can be used against you here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.