If Galactic is a 100, rank these entities

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
If a well fed Galactic is a 100, full power for all these guys.......

Uatu
Odin
DEc's Ares
Thanos w/power gem
Living Tribunal
Specter
One Above All Celestial
Lucifer Morningstar
Anti Monitor

deft
Which version of Darkseid, Spectre, Living Tribunal and Anti-Monitor?

lawest9
Originally posted by deft
Which version of Darkseid, Spectre, Living Tribunal and Anti-Monitor? Standard versions.

Adam Grimes
Thragg is stronger

Stoic
It's difficult to answer this question, because Galactus is an ever deflating balloon type of character. Where do we begin to gauge what level he's on in comparison to the others? Or do we go with his most powerful to date level?

Galan007
Originally posted by Stoic
Or do we go with his most powerful to date level? Even that is a slippery slope, when you factor in the recent Thor issues.

SquallX

DarkSaint85
Stoic wants to use the version that absorbed magic

leonidas
the version thor just killed was intended to be extremely powerful, so, below thunder king thor. thumb up

lawest9
Originally posted by leonidas
the version thor just killed was intended to be extremely powerful, so, below thunder king thor. thumb up But wasn't Thor amped well beyond his usual power grade when he killed Galactus?

Astner
Originally posted by lawest9
If a well fed Galactic is a 100, full power for all these guys.......

Uatu
Odin
DEc's Ares
Thanos w/power gem
Living Tribunal
Specter
One Above All Celestial
Lucifer Morningstar
Anti Monitor
Using a Bell Curve with standard deviation 15, intervall 0 - 200.

Utau: 80
Odin: 70
DC' Aeres: 20
Thanos, Power Gem: 50
Darkseid, avatar: 40
Living Tribunal: 200
Spectre: 180
The One Above All: 100
Lucifer: 200
Anti-Monitor: 190

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Astner

This except I would switch Odin and Uatu and tooa would be a 200 as well

leonidas
Originally posted by lawest9
But wasn't Thor amped well beyond his usual power grade when he killed Galactus?

he had the odin force, but what really did galactus in was when thor simply tore out amped g's power cosmic with his hammer. at that point it was done. the thing i don't know is whether we consider the hammer amped. i saw no reason to believe it was. thor just absorbed all his pc. and that version of g was also amped with magic.

lawest9
he had the odin force, but what really did galactus in was when thor simply tore out amped g's power cosmic with his hammer. at that point it was done. the thing i don't know is whether we consider the hammer amped. i saw no reason to believe it was. thor just absorbed all his pc. and that version of g was also amped with magic. Ok, but I'm surprised that all that power didn't overload and destroy Mjolnir.

DarkSaint85
he had the odin force, but what really did galactus in was when thor simply tore out amped g's power cosmic with his hammer. at that point it was done. the thing i don't know is whether we consider the hammer amped. i saw no reason to believe it was. thor just absorbed all his pc. and that version of g was also amped with magic.

He was amped with magic?

leonidas
yeah one of those planets he absorbed was home to some dead wizards or something.

https://imgur.com/a/QrkR6nI

Prof. T.C McAbe
Uatu - 50
Odin - 60
DEc's Ares - 70
Thanos w/power gem - 80
Avatar Darkseid - depends on the Avatar 50-100
Living Tribunal - 200
Specter - 200
One Above All Celestial - 120
Lucifer Morningstar - 666 (or 220)
Anti Monitor - 210

MrMind
Uatu 20
Odin 50
DEc's Ares 50
Thanos w/power gem 40
Living Tribunal 500
Specter 500
One Above All Celestial 80
Lucifer Morningstar 2000
Anti Monitor 500

abhilegend

Umm, what?

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He was amped with magic?

Do you have the ability and time to show him, or them? I mean with all of the citations attached? If not, all good.

lawest9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He was amped with magic? ????????

Astner
Originally posted by abhilegend
Umm, what?
Take the number, subtract it by 100, divide it by 15, and then take the standard deviation of that number.

So Odin is at 70, subtract it and get -30, divide it by 15 and get -2, so -2 standard deviations.

That's about a 2.3% win rate against Galactus.

MrMind
astner is still in the old school thinking of lucifer equals living tribunal, that was thrown out 10 years ago

Astner
Originally posted by MrMind
astner is still in the old school thinking of lucifer equals living tribunal, that was thrown out 10 years ago
No. I specifically pointed out that I cut off the interval at 200, meaning that you can't get a higher number.

TheHulkster

This, if you are talking about the One Above All Celestial.

Astner
Originally posted by TheHulkster
This, if you are talking about the One Above All Celestial.
I generally use Starlin's notation, Above-All-Others, to refer to Marvel's supreme being.

The most controversial number there is probably Utau, because of his recent performances against Nick Fury and Red Hulk. But back in the day the Watchers weighed war against the Celestials and Utau himself fought Galactus on one occasion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.