Immortal Hulk vs Mangog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
Immortal Hulk replaces Jane, Odinson, Odin and the rest at the conclusion of Aaron's run.

Only him and Mangog.

No throwing in the sun/bfr.

Who wins?

Damborgson
I think Hulk would get KO'd.

leonidas
How would each do against Zeus I wonder.

Diesldude
Mangog kills him.

deft
Probably Mangog.

carver9
Split and Zeus destroys both.

Damborgson
Nah, the way Mangog was shown that arc I think he'd twirl Zeus by his beard.

leonidas
yeah i agree. in its most recent arc, the mangog was a little inconsistent though. it handled odinson and odin like children, ripped the destroyer in half, slaughtered war thor--no way hulk can do any of those things. but jane did reasonably well against it, but then jane had some crazy good showings so hard to count that against mangog. the thing with the sun is meaningless writercraft imo.

overall i'd say mangog would have killed zeus at least as easily as it beat down odin, and immortal hulk would fare no better than jane, or the destroyer--lots of show, but no real threat in the end, and eventually he'd be ko'd. be interesting to see wbh make an appearance, but the thought of that sort of makes my head hurt. lol

carver9
Even though Jane did well against Mangog, Immortal Hulk treated her and Hercules like fodder...

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-ed9c326bb63d9053ab304ceab6430f14
https://ibb.co/XkVbndb

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-63aba5092a40393677516073d9d7b4a5
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-b265054f7de0eed204b19227ca2f8588

I wouldn't use any of the Thors as reference of how this battle would go. Also, even though Mangog was beating on Thor, he didn't do this kind of beating...

One punched him and gave him a concussion...

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-a404e3353928e053611f36438f550bd8

So the only thing we have is how Mangog performed against Odin. I thought Odin was weakened? Yep, he was but let's give him the benefit of the doubt and say that he was well over half of his power level, still doesn't change things. Hulk one hit took out the One Below All. The same being that even Mephisto himself fears...

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-0cf21a01b8249f0055b4d0d653019b75
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-608ff9de0f2d98bce0f8936c40063613

And yes, Hulk strength is FAR above Herald level. People don't know how big this ft is but he slapped Sam Gutherie who was shielded in full flight, gave him a concussion from a SLAP...

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-ed0a0d2eb7f258b116dc7c62260b0721

Same Sam that withstood hits from Gladiator along with other high end characters. I don't think anyone have done this and this is the same character that withstood a beating from Fury copies. Then when you factor in him overloading vibranium, something that Black Panther said is not physically possible. Him thunder clapping Tony in one of his most powerful armors almost killing him, Hulk stands a chance here.

celeyhyga17
Mango

Sin I AM
I don't think he'd beat Zeus as easily. Odin was written down but he did wreck War Thor and the those others mentioned. Not sure how Hulk could stop him, especially this Hulk who is so squishy

carver9
Mangog fought an EXTREMELY weakened Odin. His showings are pretty good but it's nothing Hulk couldn't replicate. Beating War Thor is nice but Immortal Hulk showing is FAR better. His best showing in my opinion is fighting the Destroyer armor but even that showing have context. Then, current Immortal Hulk is hugely amped after resurrecting himself back from the dead.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
Mangog fought an EXTREMELY weakened Odin. His showings are pretty good but it's nothing Hulk couldn't replicate. Beating War Thor is nice but Immortal Hulk showing is FAR better. His best showing in my opinion is fighting the Destroyer armor but even that showing have context. Then, current Immortal Hulk is hugely amped after resurrecting himself back from the dead.

Hulk could replicate beating all of Asgard? Plus has the issue come out since Hulk got his powerup, what has he done?

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Hulk could replicate beating all of Asgard? Plus has the issue come out since Hulk got his powerup, what has he done?

Depends on who he is beating. He did wreck a team of Avengers and is about to fight the Avengers that consist of an amped She Hulk and an amped Thor.

leonidas
it's true odin was weaker than normal. how weak? not really explained. i still can't see hulk doing to the destroyer what mangog did. mangog was never really even threatened at all.

at best i could see hulk performing at the level of the destroyer. no way i can see him winning this though. he'd get in some good shots, and make him work, but i think it would be a losing battle for sure. i see mangog in general as a skyfatherish level power, with a couple of lesser showings thrown in.

abhilegend
Mangog is no ben Grimm, right carver?

carver9
Originally posted by leonidas
it's true odin was weaker than normal. how weak? not really explained. i still can't see hulk doing to the destroyer what mangog did. mangog was never really even threatened at all.

at best i could see hulk performing at the level of the destroyer. no way i can see him winning this though. he'd get in some good shots, and make him work, but i think it would be a losing battle for sure. i see mangog in general as a skyfatherish level power, with a couple of lesser showings thrown in.

Jane Thor not only matched Odin, she had the advantage...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111144181/6775140-znn7geh.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111144181/6775146-img_0118.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111144181/6775148-p2eebv6.jpg

So if you think he was at full power, then that means Jane Thor>Odin. Then we need to factor in some more math until we get to Hulk.

It's debatable if he can win. I'm not saying it's a guarantee but the possibility is there.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Mangog is no ben Grimm, right carver?

You're right. The Ben Grimm and Hulk fight remind me of the Diana and God Superman fight where he was amped off of infinite energy and still lost. Remember? Or the fight between Sinestro and him where Supes was amped off of Phalanx power. Let me know.

carver9
Also want to mention that the Destroyer Mangog defeated, the host was weakened which also weakened the Destroyer.

abhilegend
You're right. The Ben Grimm and Hulk fight remind me of the Diana and God Superman fight where he was amped off of infinite energy and still lost. Remember? Or the fight between Sinestro and him where Supes was amped off of Phalanx power. Let me know.
Uh-huh. Remind me how strong Ben Grimm is again?

carver9
Uh-huh. Remind me how strong Ben Grimm is again?

Weaker than Hulk. I'm glad you've finally agreed Diana>Supes.

Sin I AM
Hulk doesn't really have the feats tho to suggest he can take on the beings that Mango faced. What instances are you referring to that make you believe he can?

carver9
Hulk doesn't really have the feats tho to suggest he can take on the beings that Mango faced. What instances are you referring to that make you believe he can?

I'm basing it primarily off of comparison fights between the two. Hulk fared better against the same people each of them fought. Also, Mangog didn't fight the entirety of the Asgardian race, he fought most 1 on 1. Looking at their battles, Hulk can win this and he can replicate what Mangog did, on a much better level imo.

abhilegend
Weaker than Hulk. I'm glad you've finally agreed Diana>Supes.
Your desperate attempt to try and erase Thing knocking Hulk's ass out from our memories is adorable. Thing did it again while Spider-Man had Hulk's power BTW

abhilegend
I'm basing it primarily off of comparison fights between the two. Hulk fared better against the same people each of them fought. Also, Mangog didn't fight the entirety of the Asgardian race, he fought most 1 on 1. Looking at their battles, Hulk can win this and he can replicate what Mangog did, on a much better level imo.
laughing out loud

Hulk got killed by a laser to the brain by Puck. The current Hulk book is filled with so many low feats for hulk, you'd be dancing on the streets if it was Superman.

carver9
Your desperate attempt to try and erase Thing knocking Hulk's ass out from our memories is adorable. Thing did it again while Spider-Man had Hulk's power BTW

I'm not dismissing anything. I literally said I'm glad that you've finally came to the conclusion that Wonder Woman>>>>extremely amped Superman. I'll accept Thing>Hulk based off of that agreement.

abhilegend
I'm not dismissing anything. I literally said I'm glad that you've finally came to the conclusion that Wonder Woman>>>>extremely amped Superman. I'll accept Thing>Hulk based off of that agreement.
Why would one thing like Thing knocking out Hulk has to be equated with Diana lassoing Superman and clearing his mind?

Why are you bringing Superman here in the first place carter?

carver9
Why would one thing like Thing knocking out Hulk has to be equated with Diana lassoing Superman and clearing his mind?

She defeated him easily and he couldn't touch her. He was also amped off of infinite energy.

I brought him up because both scenes are identical. You accepting one is accepting both.

carver9
Also, Ben punch on Immortal Hulk destroyed the puppet that was controlling him which is the reason Hulk passed out...

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-fa11ee2cff4a69206ccbb6034c930304
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-6fc4672dead587053c268db3e2b58f40

Sin I AM

You mean when he faced the avengers?

carver9
You mean when he faced the avengers?

Yes, both times.

Sin I AM
Yes, both times.

But that's not the same. The Avengers pull punches even when trying to take him down. Plus the avengers are less than the asgardians mango faced.

carver9
But that's not the same. The Avengers pull punches even when trying to take him down. Plus the avengers are less than the asgardians mango faced.

This is different. It was outright said they were going all out. They just couldn't stop him.

Which fight are you talking about with Mangog? He literally fought everyone one on one except Odin and Thor.

lawest9
Mangog.

abhilegend
She defeated him easily and he couldn't touch her. He was also amped off of infinite energy.

I brought him up because both scenes are identical. You accepting one is accepting both.
I don't recall Superman ever being knocked out carter. How are both scenes identical? Originally posted by carver9
Also, Ben punch on Immortal Hulk destroyed the puppet that was controlling him which is the reason Hulk passed out...

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-fa11ee2cff4a69206ccbb6034c930304
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-6fc4672dead587053c268db3e2b58f40
That's cute. But that's not how the puppets work.

Sin I AM
This is different. It was outright said they were going all out. They just couldn't stop him.

Which fight are you talking about with Mangog? He literally fought everyone one on one except Odin and Thor.

There are different levels of power between War Thor, Destroyer, Odin, Odinson and Jane

Vs

The crew Hulk fought Thor (golden arm/ gave him a concussion), Cap, Tchalla ( overloaded vibranium), Shulk, Stark ( in HB armor)

Or Rogue, Jane, Herc, Vision, Red Hulk.

And Hulk didn't fight them all at once they pretty much lined up

carver9
There are different levels of power between War Thor, Destroyer, Odin, Odinson and Jane

Vs

The crew Hulk fought Thor (golden arm/ gave him a concussion), Cap, Tchalla ( overloaded vibranium), Shulk, Stark ( in HB armor)

Or Rogue, Jane, Herc, Vision, Red Hulk.

And Hulk didn't fight them all at once they pretty much lined up

Lol... Mangog didn't fight them all at once either. Yes, there are different levels of power and the people Hulk fought was more powerful. Your famous quote is "what fts do they have or what did they do", so my question to you is, what did War Hulk do to make beating him so impressive.

Odin was weakened to the point of Jane being able to beat him.

The Destroyer, even though this is his most impressive ft, the host was sick, weakened.

Hulk one punched Odinson who was backed by a team that didn't fight him one on one.

Hulk treated Jane Thor like fodder, who was backed by Rogue and Hercules. The same Jane who defeated Mangog. Why isn't this adding up to you. Jane couldn't even budge Hulk but she was able to grab Mangog and toss him into the sun. Again, why are you not comprehending this?

Hulk treated someone that gave Mangog a fight, someone who ended up beating Mangog, Hulk treated her like a flea and she had a power house helping her. 1+1=2.

War Thor did nothing to assume he is over the top tier people Hulk crushed. Again, Odin was weakened. The Destroyer armor was weakened. I feel like the only way you'll understand any of this is if the fts were reversed. If all these people were weakened against Hulk, you would discredit the showing.

carver9
I don't recall Superman ever being knocked out carter. How are both scenes identical?
That's cute. But that's not how the puppets work.

He got defeated by a holding back Wonder Woman who could've killed him if she wanted and he was amped by infinite power to boot. Wonder Woman>>>>Superman at his most powerful>>>>>>>>>>>>standard Supes. Both scenes are kinda identical (except one of those is far more humiliating) because they both wasn't in their right mind and both got defeated except one of the people that got defeated was said to be an undefeatable God that had infinite power pouring through him.

With that said, I'm ok with accepting Ben>Immortal Hulk if you're ok with accepting Wonder Woman>>>>>>>>Superman (remember, she was holding back)

Diesldude

carver9
I bet like usual, Diesldude post doesn't make one bit of sense. Lol

abhilegend
He got defeated by a holding back Wonder Woman who could've killed him if she wanted and he was amped by infinite power to boot. Wonder Woman>>>>Superman at his most powerful>>>>>>>>>>>>standard Supes. Both scenes are kinda identical (except one of those is far more humiliating) because they both wasn't in their right mind and both got defeated except one of the people that got defeated was said to be an undefeatable God that had infinite power pouring through him.

With that said, I'm ok with accepting Ben>Immortal Hulk if you're ok with accepting Wonder Woman>>>>>>>>Superman (remember, she was holding back)
She didn't defeat him and if you want to argue about Superman/Wonder Woman, better make a thread about it. Should I report you for trolling and lying?

Why would your acceptance be any merit to anyone? You are a troll. Ben koed hulk, cry more.

carver9
You know you even arguing this is pointless, right, lol. A mod already said the ft doesn't hold weight against Hulk since he was being controlled. You trolling here, in this thread is meaningless. It was fun though. I got something out of it.

Diesldude
laughing out loud
Did the hulks healing factor get compromised? No
Did the hulk get weaker? No
Was the hulk weaker when he fought Ben?
Did the hulk know he was fighting Ben? Yes
Did the hulk want to fight Ben? Yes

So even if the hulk was manipulated to fight Ben, something he wanted to do anyway, how was he controlled? Lmao.

carver9
Diesldude, stop. Just go sit in the corner, please.

Sin I AM
Lol... Mangog didn't fight them all at once either. Yes, there are different levels of power and the people Hulk fought was more powerful. Your famous quote is "what fts do they have or what did they do", so my question to you is, what did War Hulk do to make beating him so impressive.

Odin was weakened to the point of Jane being able to beat him.

The Destroyer, even though this is his most impressive ft, the host was sick, weakened.

Hulk one punched Odinson who was backed by a team that didn't fight him one on one.

Hulk treated Jane Thor like fodder, who was backed by Rogue and Hercules. The same Jane who defeated Mangog. Why isn't this adding up to you. Jane couldn't even budge Hulk but she was able to grab Mangog and toss him into the sun. Again, why are you not comprehending this?

Hulk treated someone that gave Mangog a fight, someone who ended up beating Mangog, Hulk treated her like a flea and she had a power house helping her. 1+1=2.

War Thor did nothing to assume he is over the top tier people Hulk crushed. Again, Odin was weakened. The Destroyer armor was weakened. I feel like the only way you'll understand any of this is if the fts were reversed. If all these people were weakened against Hulk, you would discredit the showing.

You're missing the point. But no need to go back and forth. Based on what he's done Mango is simply above Hulk.

abhilegend
You know you even arguing this is pointless, right, lol. A mod already said the ft doesn't hold weight against Hulk since he was being controlled. You trolling here, in this thread is meaningless. It was fun though. I got something out of it.
It wasn't just one time. Ben knocked out Spider-hulk who got restrained by Reed and Sue.

Mind you even handbooks confirmed that Ben defeated hulk.

https://i.ibb.co/23xxw8M/34.jpg

Diesldude
Diesldude, stop. Just go sit in the corner, please.
Too much logic for you?

carver9
It wasn't just one time. Ben knocked out Spider-hulk who got restrained by Reed and Sue.

Mind you even handbooks confirmed that Ben defeated hulk.

https://i.ibb.co/23xxw8M/34.jpg

Spider Hulk, gotcha.

He did defeat Hulk, a controlled Hulk. A mod already said its not a valid showing, so your post and Diesldude scribble scrabble posts, are irrelevant. Take it up with a mod.

abhilegend
Spider Hulk, gotcha.

He did defeat Hulk, a controlled Hulk. A mod already said its not a valid showing, so your post and Diesldude scribble scrabble posts, are irrelevant. Take it up with a mod.
I'll take marvel's confirmation over the mod, yes.

carver9
I'll take marvel's confirmation over the mod, yes.

Good for you. On this site, the place we are debating at right now, a mod said he was compromised (and he was) so the showing doesn't count against the character. This debate is over.

ShadowFyre

And breaking his ar.m

Diesldude

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.