Black Panther vs. Black Noir

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Fight takes place in an abandoned house (no peanuts or tree nuts around).

Round 1: BP has his Civil War suit
Round 2: BP has newer kinetic suits

ShadowFyre
Gonna have to look Black Noir up. Thought it was a version of Spiderman.

riv6672
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Gonna have to look Black Noir up.
He seems pretty impressive; without having actually seen him in action though, imma have to wait on more feedback.

Adam Grimes
I mean, Black Noir tanked a big ass explosion, subdued Starlight in a fight. And that's it, I don't remember anything else from him besides being creepy and Queen Maeve using nuts to almost kill him lol

riv6672
^^^damn.
His Wiki made him sound way more formidable! eek!

McNasty996
I'd actually go with Noir, he seems stronger and I don't think Panther would have a way to put him down since I'm doubting he could dig into Noir enough with the claws to KO

Jmanghan
Yeah, Panther is probably ahead of him in every category except strength and durability, but the problem is that Noir is so goddamn far ahead of him in those categories that BP will have a problem tanking too many hits and dealing too many out.

Vibranium suit and claws though, not sure.

Robtard
TV Noir hasn't really shown much that can put him above BP. They both survived very large explosions, cept BP was completely undamaged.

Noir doesn't have anything I've seen in the show that gets through BP's vibranium suit. His guns and knives will be nigh useless.

BP 10/10, at least until season 3 of The Boys.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Robtard
TV Noir hasn't really shown much that can put him above BP. They both survived very large explosions, cept BP was completely undamaged.

Noir doesn't have anything I've seen in the show that gets through BP's vibranium suit. His guns and knives will be nigh useless.

BP 10/10, at least until season 3 of The Boys. Idk how different the show is meant to be compared to the book, but in the comic Black Noir is Homelander-level.

KingD19
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Idk how different the show is meant to be compared to the book, but in the comic Black Noir is Homelander-level.

So far show Noir isn't a superior Homelander clone. He's just a tough, fast, strong ninja.

I believe the writers even confirmed they weren't using that storyline.

steverules_2
BP uses Wakanda hazelnut laced claws for the win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.