Invincible vs Battle Beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantasKEdc
Peak Invincible vs Battle Beast

Stoic
By the end of the series, Mark would have likely beaten Battle Beast with roughly the same difficulty that Thragg went through to defeat him. It would definitely be a decent fight imo. Then again, Thragg should have become stronger by the time that he fights Mark at the end of the series, and Mark as we know wins that fight. I guess that it's anyone's guess as to how well he'd do.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Stoic
By the end of the series, Mark would have likely beaten Battle Beast with roughly the same difficulty that Thragg went through to defeat him. It would definitely be a decent fight imo. Then again, Thragg should have become stronger by the time that he fights Mark at the end of the series, and Mark as we know wins that fight. I guess that it's anyone's guess as to how well he'd do. Well, tbf Mark won that because he took Thragg to the sun. The latter seemed to be at the very least slightly stronger still.

Bentley
The Sun is the real champion

cdtm
Having just finished the end of the series:

Not enough to really judge Marks power level. He clearly knocked Allen down, but both were also wearing formal atire and seemed relatively injury free, so it wasn't likelyna battle to the death. Not compared to Battle Beast vs Thragg, or either of Marks fights with Conquest.

I can see Mark being stronger then Nolan by series end easily enough. Stronger then someone who could tear up Thragg who can casually rip him in half, that's another story.

Personally, I doubt Mark or Allen ever gets that strong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.