Strange Visitor Superman vs Darkest Knight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantasKEdc
Strange Visitor Superman vs Darkest Knight

MrMind
DK

cdtm
Strange Visitor, with ease.

> Mxy, > who's power can protect from the 6th dimension yet could not access the higher dimensional plane the astronaut was trapped in.

Stoic
Under Snyder, DK would lose.

DarkSaint85
I thought PIS was ignored, Stoic wink

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I thought PIS was ignored, Stoic wink

Some didn't see it as PIS, which is why I said under Snyder.

Galan007
Originally posted by cdtm
Strange Visitor, with ease.

> Mxy, > who's power can protect from the 6th dimension yet could not access the higher dimensional plane the astronaut was trapped in. Was it actually stated that Mxy couldn't access that dimension?

cdtm
Originally posted by Galan007
Was it actually stated that Mxy couldn't access that dimension?

I forget. Pretty surr neither he nor Superman could get to the astronaut.

It was a pretty big plot point, and Mxy and Superman were on good terms, so no real reason for him to refuse to help.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
Some didn't see it as PIS, which is why I said under Snyder.

What do YOU see it as?

Stoic
Absolute PIS to the degree that the last book shouldn't even be considered canon. Spiderman beating Firelord level trash.

Galan007
Originally posted by cdtm
I forget. Pretty surr neither he nor Superman could get to the astronaut.

It was a pretty big plot point, and Mxy and Superman were on good terms, so no real reason for him to refuse to help. Feel like Mxy just gave Superman the opportunity to do it himself, because he knew that Supes would eventually reach that level on his own... Even if it took billions of years.

After all, what is time to an immortal?

Seedr09

GodofNature
The Darkest Knight stomps, and Doctor Manhattan was beyond Mxy already.

Diesldude
Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.