Mandarin v ms Martian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
How this goez?

StiltmanFTW
Mandarin shows her his dick, she blushes and covers her face with her hands, then Mandy fires the disintegration ring, killing the filthy alien.

Philosophía
Doesn't Mandarin have a ring that literally exerts fire?

I guess it depends how good his TP resistance is.

MrMind
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Mandarin shows her his dick, she blushes and covers her face with her hands, then Mandy fires the disintegration ring, killing the filthy alien.

I'm not filthy! and my penis is average!

leonidas
i'm not sure if fire is common knowledge, tbh. let's say it isn't. he could still discover it, pbviously, but she's had a couple decent showings against fire iirc. as for his resistance:

https://imgur.com/a/hiOJ8gW

psylocke was quite powerful at that stage. her most powerful? i can never remember lol she's been up and down. maybe style could chime in. anyway, i think the liar (mento) ring would hold up for the most part. might buy her time though to end things. it would be a great clash of wills. if he didn't know about the fire weakness, it's a pretty good match of versatility. he's just a sort of over-powering type character. not sure if she would be up to the challenge, but i always liked her. i wonder how betsy's tp would stack up against her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.