Game Albert Wesker (RE) vs Captain America, Winter Soldier, & Black Panther (MCU)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Foreign Cinema board is dead, so I'm posting this here.

Albert Wesker from the Resident Evil series takes on some of the best street-levelers around.

Here's a respect thread for Wesker for those unfamiliar:
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/albert-wesker-resident-evil-respect-thread-1902949/

Wesker isn't allowed to use his Uroboros form UNLESS you think he gets stomped by Team 2 in his normal form.

If Team 2 still gets stomped in your opinion, then they get help from Far From Home Spiderman.

This is Steve Rogers Cap.

Scenario: Cap, Bucky, and T'Challa have spotted Wesker slaughtering someone and decide to run after him, Wesker runs for a while before he decides it's time to stop playing with his food. He turns around to face them and the battle starts.

Standard gear for all, shield for cap, full vibranium suit for BP. No guns, fight to the death.

Battle takes place on the ground at the airport from Captain America: Civil War.

Who wins?

Arachnid1
Wesker is a straight up high end bullet timer, and he's strong enough to pick up and throw/catch missiles larger than his body (he can also pick up sizable steel girders, punch holes through people, and regularly warps/dents various steel constructs with his bare hands). He's also super skilled in and to hand, and agile (flipping between bullets, and sprinting across walls and ceilings). He can beat Cap and WS. I'm not sure if he has the blunt damage output to get past Black Panthers suit. That might be a problem.

With Spidey on the team though, he for sure loses. FFH Spidey is an even better bullet timer at this point than Wesker. He's also far stronger and more agile. There is nothing Wesker can do that he can't do better.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Wesker is a straight up high end bullet timer, and he's strong enough to pick up and throw/catch missiles larger than his body (he can also pick up sizable steel girders, punch holes through people, and regularly warps/dents various steel constructs with his bare hands). He's also super skilled in and to hand, and agile (flipping between bullets, and sprinting across walls and ceilings). He can beat Cap and WS. I'm not sure if he has the blunt damage output to get past Black Panthers suit. That might be a problem.

With Spidey on the team though, he for sure loses. FFH Spidey is an even better bullet timer at this point than Wesker. He's also far stronger and more agile. There is nothing Wesker can do that he can't do better. Is he really? I know he's impressive but a "better bullet timer" then Wesker is one hell of a claim, the dude is basically Neo but better, lol.

I really don't think he's faster/more agile then Wesker when this is his casual speed:
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/a/uploads/original/14/147508/6095296-wesker%20speed%20%283%29.gif

Stronger is fair enough, he doesn't have the strength feats to compete with Spidey (but if hit, Spiderman won't just shrug it off), he has no problem jumping from wall-to-wall to avoid gunfire though, he doesn't even really need to "move" to avoid it, since his teleportation is enough in that regard.

KingD19
Wesker is faster in that he can casually move so fast the human eye can't keep track of him and he seems to teleport. He's even so fast that while walking forward, he can teleport side to side and still be shooting at Sheva who he's not even looking at. which honestly doesn't even make sense.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/a/uploads/original/14/147508/6095332-wesker%20speed%20%289%29.gif

He's also fast enough to teleport inches or feet whenever he feels like, like in the middle of beating up on Chris he just teleports around him.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/a/uploads/original/14/147508/6095318-wesker%20speed%20%284%29.gif

Spidey is more agile in that he's Spider-Man and despite Wesker flipping and twirling around, Spidey's physiology lets him do stuff like bend over backward so his head can touch his ankles and stuff and bend and twist and flip like no normal person with a normal skeletal system ever could.

I'd say Spidey is a better bullet dodger because he doesn't need to see them to avoid them thanks to his Tingle, but Wesker is a better bullet timer because we can see him look at bullets in slow motion and do whatever he wants to get out of the way.

Also on the topic of Panther, he may not have the strength to overcome the suit, but does he need it? Unless I'm mistaken, all the versions of the Panther Habit had it so T'Challa could just pull the cowl/helmet off whenever he wanted. Couldn't Wesker with his a bajillion times more speed just yank it off and punch him in the face? He's quite brilliant and would at some point look for a weak spot on his suit.

KingD19
Wesker going for the choke or neck snap could also work as the suit might not pick up on the squeezing as a hard enough kinetic shock to try and absorb it. It's usually hard, fast impacts, not a gradual increase of pressure that the suit is shown reacting to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.