Gladiator vs Darkseid H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Pure strength battle, base form Darkseid that Superman once fought h2h.

deft
Hulk.

Which battle? You mean the fight during Apokolips Now?

lawest9
Originally posted by deft
Hulk.

Which battle? You mean the fight during Apokolips Now? A one shot issue where I believe Superman blinded him.

lawest9
Here..........

https://photos.app.goo.gl/MMXEqBMyPmo985LU7

carver9
Who's faster?

lawest9
Originally posted by carver9
Who's faster? Between whom?

deft
Originally posted by lawest9
A one shot issue where I believe Superman blinded him.

Yeah, it's from Apokolips Now IIRC. I think Darkseid wins in a good fight.

carver9
Between whom?

Darkseid and Gladiator

lawest9
Darkseid and Gladiator Faster doesn't guarantee victory.

carver9
Faster doesn't guarantee victory.

When did that change happen on KMC?

JBL
When did that change happen on KMC? LMAO... Just make a Superman VS thread and Speed for the win resurfaces. 👍

DarkSaint85
Darkseid and Gladiator

DS is faster.

Not that it should matter, OP specified PURE STRENGTH. Not sure why posters are cutting in and talking about speed.

JBL
Darkseid is nowhere near gladiator in the speed department. SMH.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
The OP said that BFR is on. The team would still win if it was off. Question is .. Why are people cutting it off so they can say HP DD wins and then cut it back on to answer the OP question? The OP has set the stage. SMH

Smh indeed. The OP has set the stage - PURE STRENGTH. Yet people coming in here talking about speed. Smh.

Damborgson
Smh

JBL
H2h means that gladiator will be punching far faster than darkseid unless certain posters think this is arm wrestling.

DarkSaint85
OP set the stage, alas. He said it was pure strength, so I guess speed is equalised or something - in any case, speed advantages or disadvantages aren't present.

Not sure why you and carver are bringing speed in laughing out loud

JBL
LMAO!! WHERE DID THE OP SAY SPEED IS EQUALIZED?? THIS IS EMBARRASSING, I'M GOING TO BED.LMAO!!

-Pr-
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
DS is faster.

thumb up

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
LMAO!! WHERE DID THE OP SAY SPEED IS EQUALIZED?? THIS IS EMBARRASSING, I'M GOING TO BED.LMAO!!

Smh

JBL
Originally posted by -Pr-
thumb up Show Darkseid covering galaxies in the blink of an eye, Show him covering 200 light years in minutes on speed alone, no boom tubes.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JBL
Show Darkseid covering galaxies in the blink of an eye, Show him covering 200 light years in minutes on speed alone, no boom tubes.

I thought we were talking about combat speed? I mean, it is strength v strength anyway, but I would think that combat speed would be more applicable... unless Gladiator is running away, or something.

But even if we weren't, a boom tube would count for travel speed, I reckon.

DarkSaint85
The OP stated it's a pure strength battle, so we can't just add things.

He's already set the stage laughing out loud

Diesldude
Originally posted by JBL
Show Darkseid covering galaxies in the blink of an eye, Show him covering 200 light years in minutes on speed alone, no boom tubes. not that it matters but show gladiator do this.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by JBL
Show Darkseid covering galaxies in the blink of an eye, Show him covering 200 light years in minutes on speed alone, no boom tubes.

Blink of a gods eye. Get it right

JBL
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Blink of a gods eye. Get it right Doesn't matter who's eyes since darkseid is DC and will never see that guardian blink.

JBL
I thought we were talking about combat speed? I mean, it is strength v strength anyway, but I would think that combat speed would be more applicable... unless Gladiator is running away, or something.

But even if we weren't, a boom tube would count for travel speed, I reckon. Strength vs strength in a fight does not nullify the combatants speed unless stated. There is no speed equalized here. Combat speed? Gladiator would make Darkseid look like a fool combat speed wise.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JBL
Strength vs strength in a fight does not nullify the combatants speed unless stated. There is no speed equalized here. Combat speed? Gladiator would make Darkseid look like a fool combat speed wise.

I never said it did, but this is still a contest of strength. Lawest didn't even say they were punching each other, iirc, just that it was a strength battle. They could be breaking concrete blocks or punching boards for all we know.

No, he really wouldn't. Hell, Gladiator is lucky DS can only use strength in whatever form this competition is.

lawest9
I never said it did, but this is still a contest of strength. Lawest didn't even say they were punching each other, iirc, just that it was a strength battle. They could be breaking concrete blocks or punching boards for all we know.

No, he really wouldn't. Hell, Gladiator is lucky DS can only use strength in whatever form this competition is. My bad for not being more specific, when I said a strength fight........I meant a physical fight of punching and grappling without the use of their other powers.

DarkSaint85
Except Lawest specifically said PURE strength. So....

I do like, JBL, how biased you are and your application of double standards. OP has set the stage!!

Edit: thanks lawest for the clarification thumb up

-Pr-
My bad for not being more specific, when I said a strength fight........I meant a physical fight of punching and grappling without the use of their other powers.

All right, cool.

Darkseid, then.

carver9
My bad for not being more specific, when I said a strength fight........I meant a physical fight of punching and grappling without the use of their other powers.

Gladiator wins then since he holds a SIGNFICANT speed advantage. Darkseid won't touch him.

SquallX

DarkSaint85
Didn't this DS speedblitz Superman? And took the Omega Effect full in the face?

h1a8
Gladiator wins then since he holds a SIGNFICANT speed advantage. Darkseid won't touch him.

Although both characters have no access to super speed (per OP).
Why do you see Superman getting beat by WM Thor or other characters who are significantly slower? Double standards?

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
Although both characters have no access to super speed (per OP).
Why do you see Superman getting beat by WM Thor or other characters who are significantly slower? Double standards?

Read the OP above

h1a8
Read the OP above

Learn to keep up and stop going against mods

No, he really wouldn't. Hell, Gladiator is lucky DS can only use strength in whatever form this competition is.

All right, cool.

Darkseid, then.

You still didn't address the scenario where you have Superman losing to a lot of beings that are significantly slower than him.

carver9

Is speed on or off here?

DarkSaint85
Even if speed was on....

You just spent two pages arguing as if it was. Yet, strangely, wouldn't do so in other threads.

I wonder why.

lawest9
Is speed on or off here? I did say strength, but of course durability applies as well, and I'm equalizing speed here to solve that issue.

leonidas
glads loses every time.

-Pr-
I did say strength, but of course durability applies as well, and I'm equalizing speed here to solve that issue.

All right, cool.

Darkseid, then.

carver9
I did say strength, but of course durability applies as well, and I'm equalizing speed here to solve that issue.

Pointless thread. Darkseid stomps. Close.

lawest9
Pointless thread. Darkseid stomps. Close. Only when the mods say so, Lol, but wouldn't it be equally pointless to allow Glads all that speed?

DarkSaint85
Pointless thread. Darkseid stomps. Close.

Not that pointless, lol.

Superman beat the crap out of this DS, so I guess you acknowledge Superman is stronger, if Gladiator can't replicate the feat.

This same Superman also took DS' punches, so if Gladiator's durability isn't at Superman's level ,I guess DS would indeed stomp.

I mean, unless you're going to argue Superman only beat him with superspeed? But that would mean Superman has *gasp* combat superspeed!!!

So not that pointless wink

lawest9
Not that pointless, lol.

Superman beat the crap out of this DS, so I guess you acknowledge Superman is stronger, if Gladiator can't replicate the feat.

This same Superman also took DS' punches, so if Gladiator's durability isn't at Superman's level ,I guess DS would indeed stomp.

I mean, unless you're going to argue Superman only beat him with superspeed? But that would mean Superman has *gasp* combat superspeed!!!

So not that pointless wink Interesting to see how he responds to that.

DarkSaint85
He'll just ignore it, call me weird or say I'm like a woman with my feelings, the usual.

Basically deflect from the points, because he knows he can't address them.

Adam Grimes
He'll just ignore it, call me weird or say I'm like a woman with my feelings, the usual.

Basically deflect from the points, because he knows he can't address them. Pretty much.

DarkSaint85
Maybe JBL can chime in.

JBL
Only when the mods say so, Lol, but wouldn't it be equally pointless to allow Glads all that speed? it's called nerfing one character.

DarkSaint85
Glad we've all accepted Superman is stronger and more durable laughing out loud

-Pr-
Originally posted by JBL
it's called nerfing one character.

Both were nerfed, actually. DS isn't able to use his omega or his speed.

==

lol, Apokolips Now DS isn't even a good version of him. He's kinda shit, tbh.

DarkSaint85
DS can't go full power and can't use his Motherbox either. He can't fly either.

But yes. Superman beat the crap out of him, his eyes were so swollen he could hardly see, and was begging for mercy, lol. Really, I'm surprised at some of the comments here.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
it's called nerfing one character.

So I take it you from this point on will make every Superman debate unless no speed(or equalized speed, or whatever to neutralize it) will be with Superman fully using his speed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.