Scott Pilgrim 10 Year Ann.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GnarlyWalker
I just rewatched Scott Pilgrim in theaters for the 10 year ann. and I actually like the movie a lot, but after having read the 6 comics between the first time I watched it, and now when I saw it in theaters again, I feel like it should've been made into a TV series. There's a lot of things left out. The sub space in the movie was only briefly mentioned, and they left it at that. In the comics, it's used all the time. Considering in the movie they use it every now and then, it's not explained enough for it to make sense; and the fact they never really made Envy out to the good person she was at the end of the film just doesn't sit right with me. She def. deserved to be written better in the movie. And all the other characters, too. They also didn't really make it known that Knives and Ramona were actually pretty hurt that Scott had cheated on the both of them. They only mentioned it in the film for around 30 seconds, and then that's when Scott dies and uses his 1-Up to apologize, but that's about it. I feel like it could've been a great drama/comedy.

But I think Scott Pilgrim is one of those situations where after one is made, there's no topping it. It's a good movie overall, but I think there could've been more to it.

Also, the comics are 10/10, def. worth reading.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.