Imperiex vs Gorr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantasKEdc
Imperiex vs Gorr

Stoic
So I'd just like to put this out there to get a clear picture of Gorr for scaling purposes. Gorr appeared to be a Sky Father killer, and was stated to have butchered countless deities. Old King Thor was stated to be the most powerful Sky Father, or deity to ever be seen in Marvel, and was able to hold out against Galactus for a decent amount of time.

Gorr in my opinion, did better than Galactus did against Old King Thor, and it took the combined might of three Thor's to face him. The other two as we know weren't as powerful as Old King Thor, but one of them had a truck load of decent feats against cosmic menaces.

At the very least, I do not believe that the Probes would be a big deal to Gorr, but I'll make no claims towards his chances against Imperiex. I just don't think that the word stomp would fit in here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.