Is Hulk smashing an Asteroid the same as moving a planet?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
We know that the Hulk destroyed a Asteroid twice the size of earth with a little help, and asteroids are composed mainly of rock, nickel and Iron among a few other elements, but the earth is a little more complexed in material than that, so can Hulk at least move earth out of it's orbit like Superman and a few other have done?

SquallX

DarkSaint85
If a bullet shatters a watermelon, no one here will claim the bullet is 'strong'.

carver9
Another Hulk thread from lawest..

Hulk was shaking Earth just by punching someone in the face so yes, he can easily move earth since he's done it already

lawest9
Originally posted by carver9

Hulk was shaking Earth just by punching someone in the face so yes, he can easily move earth since he's done it already Yes "another Hulk thread from Lawest"............get use to them.

Stoic

Hulk was shaking Earth just by punching someone in the face so yes, he can easily move earth since he's done it already

Carver, are there any instances showing that the Hulk can move a planet?

DarkSaint85
Not in the way the OP asks, because he needs flight/an unbreakable platform to work from, like Squall said.

Carver didn't read the OP. It specifically asks if Hulk can push a planet out of orbit.

Shaking the planet isn't knocking it out of orbit.

deft
No, he's so weak.

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
Carver, are there any instances showing that the Hulk can move a planet?

Only in fights. It's near impossible for him to fly to a planet and move it out of orbit which again makes Lawest thread pointless. He's use to making pointless, meaningless threads.

lawest9
Only in fights. It's near impossible for him to fly to a planet and move it out of orbit which again makes Lawest thread pointless. He's use to making pointless, meaningless threads. The thread is a hypothetical on Hulks strength, which this forum is loaded with, you're ragging on my thread because of a question that I asked you on my other thread which you refuse to address, it's ok however because as the OP I can give Hulk the power of flight for this thread, so now.........can he move a planet as well as "shake it"?

DarkSaint85
If Hulk has flight on par with Superman/Majestic et al, then sure, he can do it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.