Leon Scott Kennedy (Resident Evil) vs Captain America (MCU)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
This is Steve Rogers Cap.

H2H only for all rounds.

Round 1: Resident Evil Movie Leon vs Cap in normal clothes.

Round 2: Resident Evil Animated Movies Leon vs Cap in his suit, no mask.

Round 3: Resident Evil Games Leon vs Cap in his suit with mask.

Round 4: Composite Leon with a combat knife(everything except the non-canon live action movies) vs Cap in his suit with his Shield and Mask.

Who wins?

For those that don't wanna scour the internet for feats on Leon:
Tu3Klia9iVw
kCRiVdqDN7o

SquallX

StiltmanFTW
Cool story, bro.

Cap survived getting punched in the head by IG Thanos.

Leon is Hawkeye level, at best.

SquallX
While in Vendetta, Leon survived being squeeze by the final boss after turning into a bio weapon. Then tossed to a wall, all Leon did was shoot and attack again.

Agile enough to dodge a punch and used that moment to sent himself flying in the air. While coming down, agile enough to dodge a punch while he was free falling.

Took a direct kick to the guts by said bio weapon, all it did was to knocked the breath out of Leon.

Jmanghan
Not like it matters because Leon is above in the speed and skill department, I'm not entirely sure who I'd give the strength edge to.

SquallX

Jmanghan
You think he's less skilled?

SquallX

Adam Grimes
Leon stomps.

riv6672
Cap stomps.

Jmanghan
No ^

Jmanghan
Also I'm not sure I'd give the strength edge to Cap either, the helicopter feat is nice, but he had leverage and it took literally all his strength. Helicopters aren't the most stable flying machines, it was just taking off, and Cap had gravity to work with.

Leon with Helena's help in RE6 was able to move boulders slightly smaller then the one Chris punched. He also held open a mutated giant shark's mouth:
k41xvXwO_fE

For reference the bite force of your average great white shark is around 2 tons, this thing's gotta be rockin 5-6 tons, considering it's large size. He can also literally blow people's heads up with his kicks, and does stuff like this:
https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11113/111132618/3918283-http___makeagif.com__media_6-25-2014_pa4s0p.gif

Skill and Speed don't need to be debated I think, he's fast enough and skilled enough to fight on par with mutated superhumans like Krauser in both human form and mutated form:
uZU0g7edxuI
UUO4ztXNsME
The second clip, I'm referring to his ability to dodge Krauser's attacks.

Durability, I mean, I don't know honestly, Leon would be ahead if not for the fact that Steve survived a direct brutally hard punch to the face by mother****ing Thanos. I mean at that point how can you even argue he's human.

That said, don't ask me why but I think Leon would survive similarly, considering stuff like this doesn't phase him:
cjc9QIXGftI

Impediment
RE5 Chris punched a several tons Boulder into lava.

Some of the feats of RE characters are superhuman level.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.