Evil Dead: The Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Are you ****ing serious? No thread for this?

https://www.evildeadthegame.com/en/

"Step into the shoes of Ash Williams or his friends from the iconic Evil Dead franchise and work together in a game loaded with over-the-top co-op and PVP multiplayer action! Play as a team of four survivors, exploring, looting, crafting, managing your fear, and finding key items to seal the breach between worlds in a game inspired by all three original Evil Dead films as well as the Starz original Ash vs Evil Dead television series."

ALpBmM6EqBQ

Coming to Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PC, and Switch as well.

Kazenji
Multiplayer style game, It's a pass from me.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Kazenji
Multiplayer style game, It's a pass from me.

Were you really looking forward to another Evil Dead? Giving it a quick dismissal without giving it a chance and wait for more news is kinda immature don't ya think?

Ridley_Prime
thumb up

Looks like a good experience for any true Evil Dead fan. After how well the Friday the 13th game was received as a multiplayer game, am quite anticipating this.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Were you really looking forward to another Evil Dead? Giving it a quick dismissal without giving it a chance

I was looking forward to a new Evil Dead, Rather see a single player game more then a multiplayer game.

You're one to talk on that front.

Ridley_Prime
Then just pick up or replay the Evil Dead PS1 games for a definitive single player experience. There's nothing wrong with having a multiplayer.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Then just pick up or replay the Evil Dead PS1 games for a definitive single player experience. There's nothing wrong with having a multiplayer.

How about calm the **** down, I wasn't trying to bash multiplayer. I just prefer single player more.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Kazenji
How about calm the **** down, I wasn't trying to bash multiplayer. I just prefer single player more. He wasn't freaking out?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.