Ebay bans sales of Adult-Only video games

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/prohibited-restricted-items/restricted-adult-items-policy?id=4278

"What is the policy?

The following items are not allowed:

Adult items with content that is illegal
Any items that do not comply with our Illegal explicit content policy
Sexually oriented materials, including items containing nudity and displays of sexual activity, are not allowed. This includes the following:
Sexually explicit adult films with a rating of X, XXX, or unrated for an adults-only audience
Sexually explicit video games with a rating of Adults Only 18+
Sexually explicit anime, comics, books, animation, manga, hentai, yaoi
Adult magazines, nudist publications, or adult anime/manga that include sexually explicit content, or nudity
The following are examples of magazines and books that generally do not contain sexually explicit content and can be listed in the Magazines category as long as the listing does not show nude images: Playboy, Playgirl, Playguy, Mayfair, On Our Backs, Butt (magazine), Blue (magazine) Gayletter, Fantastic Men, or Penthouse."

Essentially, every single one of these games are banned from sale:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_AO-rated_video_games

StyleTime
They're banning almost all adult content for some strange reason.

It's like they want to give even more ground to Amazon.

Robtard
The newest game on that list is from 2015, so there's probably not a whole lot they're banning from being listed on eBay.

Though I'm confused why GTA5 is not on that list. I play it, it's violent and sexual.

-Pr-
GTA V isn't R-Rated/18 rated everywhere, so that's a loophole I think.

Robtard
Originally posted by -Pr-
GTA V isn't R-Rated/18 rated everywhere, so that's a loophole I think.

Guess it pays to have Rockstar's wealth and influence, cos it should be rated where no one under 18 should be allowed to play it regardless of where they're from.

eg you can pick up a prostitute, pay her for sex, then murder her, take your money back, cover her corpse with gasoline and light the body on fire, then watch it burn while drinking a beer and smoking a cigarette. Afterwards, you can that money you murdered for and gamble it away.

-Pr-
Oh, I've played it lol, so I know what you mean. I know in some countries though, 17 is the age they have for things like that. Though who knows what Ebay will do about things like that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.