Lightsaber vs Destructo Disc. Which one gets cut in half ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xXI_wing_IXx
When swinging a lightsaber and shooting a Destructo Disc at
each other with full force, which one gets destroyed ?

https://i.imgur.com/fZ3AiDK.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/laorFt0.jpg

Jmanghan
Stalemate or the Jedi gets knocked on his ass from the force of the Destructo Disc.

Kento
I don't see how the Destructo Disc can lose. It's never failed to cut through anything.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Kento
It's never failed to cut through anything.

Perfect Cell.

If we include filler.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Kento
I don't see how the Destructo Disc can lose. It's never failed to cut through anything. Ki shouldn't be able to cut through a lightsaber blade either.

It could deactivate it though, we've seen when a saber touches force fields like on Naboo in Episode 1, Maul's saber got deactivated.

Kento
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Perfect Cell.

If we include filler. Well that's why filler is atrocious. Unless they are driving cars.

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Ki shouldn't be able to cut through a lightsaber blade either.

It could deactivate it though, we've seen when a saber touches force fields like on Naboo in Episode 1, Maul's saber got deactivated. It's just energy aren't they? Idk how lightsabers work. I would also presume after it's cut, turning it off and on would work too because gem space magic but I just figured the same thing would happen to a lightsaber as if a destructo disk was tried to be cut by one of the sword type attacks like Vegetto or Black use, in that I see it going through it, and it sputtering out or something.

ares834
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Ki shouldn't be able to cut through a lightsaber blade either.

It could deactivate it though, we've seen when a saber touches force fields like on Naboo in Episode 1, Maul's saber got deactivated.

Pretty sure that was Maul just turning off his lightsaber.

Anyway, a destructo disk should easily be able to "cut" a lightsaber. But, if we take the EU into account, the blade would presumably reform as soon as the disc passes through.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by ares834

Anyway, a destructo disk should easily be able to "cut" a lightsaber. But, if we take the EU into account, the blade would presumably reform as soon as the disc passes through. Have saber blades been cut before in the EU? I had assumed that while they can't cut through ANYTHING I'd highly doubt anything would be able to cut them either.

Though that's probably NLF.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ares834

Because that's what happened.

Jmango never touched any of the Star Wars stuff; he's just talking out of his ass and getting lost in his delusions, as always.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.