Hercules vs He-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Fist to fist and mace to sword, who wins?

Stoic
He-Man, but it would be a decent fight.

leonidas
depends. in general, he-man's comic strength feats don't outdo hercules' feats by very much at all. he also doesn't have too much in the way of comic book durability feats. if you take in ALL media, then he-man for sure. in a straight h2h fight this would be very close to a split imo. i might take adam 6/10. all powers in for the sword v mace, he-man would beat him, but again, the sword isn't as versatile as some think it is, though it can and has called down a lightning storm that could be a problem for herc. there are several versions of the sword, and some are more versatile than others, but the most traditional of the of them is a very far cry from something like mjolnir. still, it would be enough to create a difference in wins.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by leonidas
depends. in general, he-man's comic strength feats don't outdo hercules' feats by very much at all. he also doesn't have too much in the way of comic book durability feats. if you take in ALL media, then he-man for sure. in a straight h2h fight this would be very close to a split imo. i might take adam 6/10. all powers in for the sword v mace, he-man would beat him, but again, the sword isn't as versatile as some think it is, though it can and has called down a lightning storm that could be a problem for herc. there are several versions of the sword, and some are more versatile than others, but the most traditional of the of them is a very far cry from something like mjolnir. still, it would be enough to create a difference in wins.

thumb up

cdtm
Originally posted by lawest9
Fist to fist and mace to sword, who wins?

Herc gets ripped in half.

Facee
Take away the weapons and this would be one hell of a fight. With weapons He-Man. No weapons slight edge to Herc based on feats fighting better competition.

Diesldude
Originally posted by cdtm
Herc gets ripped in half. this thumb up

leonidas
Herc gets ripped in half.

lol i'd sure love to see some comic feats to suggest this is true....

xXI_wing_IXx
Originally posted by Facee
Take away the weapons and this would be one hell of a fight. With weapons He-Man. No weapons slight edge to Herc based on feats fighting better competition.

CosmicComet
He man is way faster.

cdtm
lol i'd sure love to see some comic feats to suggest this is true....

Sure.

https://readcomiconline.li/Comic/Injustice-Vs-Masters-of-the-Universe/Issue-6?id=147408#20

Darkseids Orbital Intimidator making a suicide run for Eternia, with Supergirl unable to even slow it. Casually stopped by He-Man.

Stoic

He took on Lobo and Solomon Grundy in that Injustice crossover. He got his best comic feats to date from that series imo. He should be bumped to high herald.

carver9
I would pay some major dollars to see this fight (properly written).

leonidas
Sure.

https://readcomiconline.li/Comic/Injustice-Vs-Masters-of-the-Universe/Issue-6?id=147408#20

Darkseids Orbital Intimidator making a suicide run for Eternia, with Supergirl unable to even slow it. Casually stopped by He-Man.

that's one feat, and it's his best comic feat imo, but it's still injustice supergirl, so who knows how strong she is. herc held the heavens for atlas. /shrug in terms of comics their strengths are extremely close.

he-man also demonstrates almost no super speed in comics and the ones he does show are mostly typical reaction feats. he certainly isn't overcoming herc with super speed.... again, i might take he-man for a tiny majority h2h, but even that is questionable. a choke hold like the one he was going to put thor to sleep with would work just as well on he-man. after some pretty extensive research, i found i liked he-man, but he was underwhelming, especially compared to the cartoon character. no way i'd ever raise the comic version to high herald. injustice characters are notoriously all-over-the-map with performances. using them as a sole reference is nowhere near reason enough to raise him in level imo.

CosmicComet
Reaction speed is a type speed.

And it's far superior to Herc's.

Battle Cat has a scan stating to run at lightspeed, and He man is superior to Battle Cat.

He Man would see Herc in slow mo in a PIS free setting.

Diesldude
He-Man is stronger than Herc by a lot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.