which of these objects is the most durable?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantasKEdc
which of these objects is the most durable?: bracelets of Wonder Woman, Shield of Captain America, chains of kerenthium, Adamatium, uru or Destroyer

EcstaticGrace

lawest9
Going with Adamantium.

carver9
Captain America shield, Destroyer Armor, then adamantium.

Glorificus
Destroyer armor.

Philosophía
Diana's bracelets.

Eat shit, Stilt.

h1a8
The chains easily. They have the greatest strength feat barr none.

Any other choice is wrong and was made due to bias.

HumbleServant
What is the greatest feat for the chains

xXI_wing_IXx
Cap shield

xXI_wing_IXx
Originally posted by HumbleServant
What is the greatest feat for the chains

https://i.imgur.com/ieekRQD.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Yes, them getting shattered is their only feat thumb up

h1a8
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Being shattered is not a feat for them but for Superman.
Their actual feat is towing stars at astronomical times the speed of light. In other words, being tough enough to withstand more than millions of star weights of force.

h1a8
Guys we go by feats. The object with the greatest quantifiable feat wins. Lets stop with the faulty bias opinions shall we. Be objective for once.

carver9

This

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
Guys we go by feats. The object with the greatest quantifiable feat wins. Lets stop with the faulty bias opinions shall we. Be objective for once.

Which item is more durable, Adamantium or vibranium and explain why

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
Which item is more durable, Adamantium or vibranium and explain why Adamantium because it has the better durability feat.

Booya_69
Being shattered is not a feat for them but for Superman.
Their actual feat is towing stars at astronomical times the speed of light. In other words, being tough enough to withstand more than millions of star weights of force.

Not an actual feat, more of a statement.

carver9
Adamantium because it has the better durability feat.

Lol... fts that you've seen, right? Not statements. Statements does not equal fts. I wish it did since Gladiator son saw him rip a black hole in half. Hulk is the most powerful being in existence. Silver Surfer has ignited Sun's. The chains is ftless, so in this thread, it autoloses.

-Pr-
If statements were valid, Carver would have a stroke reading any random half-dozen Superman comics.

StiltmanFTW
Only a total animal would make stroke jokes in this dark hour.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
If statements were valid, Carver would have a stroke reading any random half-dozen Superman comics.

YES!! I would because he have a scan out there saying he is the most powerful being in existence and we can't have that. Multiple scans saying he is the most powerful in the multiverse, universe, etc...

StiltmanFTW
Is it true that you were Zimbabwe's first Super Soldier?

carver9
Yes

h1a8
Lol... fts that you've seen, right? Not statements. Statements does not equal fts. I wish it did since Gladiator son saw him rip a black hole in half. Hulk is the most powerful being in existence. Silver Surfer has ignited Sun's. The chains is ftless, so in this thread, it autoloses.

I said feats. Things that actually happened. Adamantium >>> vibranium. The bit about Gladiator is irrelevant to the thread.

carver9
I said feats. Things that actually happened. Adamantium >>> vibranium. The bit about Gladiator is irrelevant to the thread.

What do you mean by things that actually happened?

h1a8
What do you mean by things that actually happened?

Per writer intent.

But what does that have to do with you putting vibranium over adamantium? Are you going by feats?

carver9
Per writer intent.

But what does that have to do with you putting vibranium over adamantium? Are you going by feats?

So we are mentioning writers intent again? Gotcha. The same person that mentioned the chains said that these robots are stronger, smarter and faster than Superman and also said that they are built with technology beyond his comprehension. Do you agree?

https://ibb.co/j4z3hFX

Here is where he say that...

https://ibb.co/KF1PW46

carver9
Let's give credit here, Superman was shown as the most powerful hero in this book (by far looking at everything that took place) but the chain ft should not be an indication of that since the person that was talking is inconsistent.

-Pr-
Only a total animal would make stroke jokes in this dark hour.

Damn, completely slipped my mind when I was writing it too.

Apologies for that one.

YES!! I would because he have a scan out there saying he is the most powerful being in existence and we can't have that. Multiple scans saying he is the most powerful in the multiverse, universe, etc...

The next time you try to pass off statements as evidence, I'll remember you made this post.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Damn, completely slipped my mind when I was writing it too.

Apologies for that one.

The next time you try to pass off statements as evidence, I'll remember you made this post.

I've never used this as a ft for Gladiator and never will and the chain ft have more context than just a statement.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111138490/4214429-0190382615-oNjS7.jpg

carver9
Those robots are not more powerful than Superman.
Those robots are not stronger than Superman.
Those robots are not faster than Superman.
Those robots are not beyond Superman comprehension.
Those robots can't beat Superman.
Those robots are not unbeatable.

This is everything this guy said in that comic.

DarkSaint85
He was wrong when it came to Superman.

Does that automatically mean his entire history is wrong?

If I say I am stronger than Carver (because I honestly believe I am), then am proven wrong....does that mean my statement yesterday about the sky being blue is wrong?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
the sky being blue

You're sure you want to open that can of worms?

DarkSaint85
You're sure you want to open that can of worms?

Lmao, ok, 2+2 being equal to 4. Carver's real name. cdtm being...well, who he is. Whatever.

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

laughing out loud@ cdtm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.