Northerners who moved south.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VG_Addict
Northerners who moved south, what was your experience?

Nuke Nixon
Lived in South Carolina for 4 years, the area was OK, the people were mostly nice and in the few instances where I interacted with black folk it was positive in small numbers, the problem lies with large numbers and they seem to try to go "hard" and the previous good will evaporates. It's usually hot, the food is good if you're good with fatty stuff and fried everything, the cops are a little too "pew pew, stop or I'll shoot" mentality. Overall I'd say it's a nice place to visit but not for the long term.

walshy
Do you mean people from North America that moved to South America? Or North of England to the south of England? Or Northern hemisphere to Southern hemisphere? BE MORE SPECIFIC

Nuke Nixon
Since he's from the US I would guess he means the northern states like New York or Vermont moving below the Mason-Dixon Line, so Georgia or Florida.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.